Played Character Antonello Agua |✗| The Illusionist Hedgeknight

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Rowet, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ────────────────═════════ ‹ •◦ ◦• › ═════════────────────────

AMBIENCE
    [ GRAIN OF PAIN || DEVIL TRIGGER (INSTRUMENTAL) ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [​IMG]
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [​IMG]
    ───━━──
    "Determination. It drives us forward, no matter what we do."
    [| The Aloof Knight |]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ╭───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╮
    Standing in the rain, with his head hung low. Couldn't get a ticket, it was a sold out show.
    Heard the roar of the crowd, he could picture the scene. Put his ear to the wall, then like a distant scream

He heard one guitar! Just blew him away! He saw stars in his eyes, and the very next day

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    And that one guitar, made his whole life change! Now he needs to keep on rockin', he just can't stop
    Gotta keep on rockin', that boy has got to stay on top! And be a juke box hero, got stars in his eyes!
    He's a juke box hero, got stars in his eyes! Yeah, juke box hero, stars in his eyes!

JUKE BOX HERO | FOREIGNER
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [​IMG]

────────────────══════════‹ •◦ ◦• ›══════════────────────────
    BLAME IT ON THE KIDS
    [ THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US || FREE YOUR HATE || RISE || WE WILL ROCK YOU || RADIOACTIVE || ACID SPIT ]
    ────────────────══════════‹ •◦ ◦• ›══════════────────────────
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    #1 Rowet, Feb 21, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2024
  2. Rowet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • || CHARACTER INFORMATION || to note one's identity. .ೃ࿐ 》
      • « FULL NAME » | Antonello Agua de Masville-Bragacão.
        • Day to Day | Antonello Agua.
        • Meaning | Antonello, who was swept into the family Agua, whose story began in Masville in the province of Bragacão.
        • Occupations & Titles | ❝...
          • » Rank-Knight of the Bloodcast Order. Member of the Forneik Chapter.
      • « HERITAGE » | Half-Ailor.
        • Recessive Half | Kathar.
        • Affinity | Void Arkenborn of Rejection.
        • Culture | Despite appearances, Antonello is tied to the Tierravera Culture.
      • « AGE » | Twenty-six cycles.
        • Birthday | Late November of 285 A.C.
        • Astrology | Scorpio.
      • « GENDER » | Male.
        • Pronouns | Strictly abides by he & him.
        • Preferred Terms | Masculine. Mister, sir, husband, et-cetera.
      • « SEXUALITY » | Probably gay.
        • Preference | Outcasts or freaks of society.
        • Status | Single.
      • « OCCULT » | Antonello is an Arkenborn of Rejection & a Mageborn.
        • Alignment | Void.
    • || CORE CONCEPT || to note one's personality. .ೃ࿐ 》
      • FAITH | ❝I search, passively. Eventually, I will find what it is I am looking for. My duty comes first.
        • Overall Outlook | Antonello is currently agnostic as of this moment, falling out of love with the Evintarian Cult of Unionism and all manners of faith in general. He is currently searching to find some manner of faith, preferring to be guided by practicality rather than his heart. Of course, he has a positive inclination to Estelley, but isn't ready to commit fully to a faith as of this moment.
      • IDENTITY | ❝...
        • Who am I? | Antonello is a man of quiet & typically crass words, as well as being a rank-and-file Knight of the Bloodcast Order. Of course, he faces odd looks & challenges - that comes with his heritage, both as an Arkenborn & recessively a Kathar. But, he actively challenges those who look at him oddly & more often than not perceives the worst in authoritative figures with power. He also combats individuals who are prejudiced against Broods or Arkenborn.
          • » MBTI Type | ISTP-T | The Virtuoso.
          • » Alignment | Chaotic Good.
          • » Enneagram Type | The Troubleshooter | 5w6.
    • || VISUAL INFORMATION || to note one's appearance. .ೃ࿐ 》
      • TYPICAL APPEARANCE | I stand out. I do not like it.
        • Oddities & Mutations | Antonello's more defined by his oddities, which are the tattoolike blackened smears around his eyes which trail down his face, as if they were tears. And of course - who could forget the fiend's infernal molten eyes, eternally marking him as a Void Arkenborn?
        • At a Glance | Antonello stands at an impressive height of seven foot exactly - commonly in blackened armor accented with red & gold, as well as a helmet that obscures everything but his eyes. The Arkenborn is very rarely seen without his armor, however, underneath that, Antonello has a warm gray complexion & messy charcoal-colored hair that's trimmed into a long wolf-cut that trails past his shoulders. He has pointed ears, which are remarkably small due to having predominant Ailor heritage, but still noteworthy. He is marred with blackened smears along his eyes which trail down his face, making his glowing magmatic eyes stand out even more. He possesses scripture on his arms, which are the same color as the blackened smears.
      • SUMMARY OF APPEARANCE | And yet, I have to present boldly.
        • Eye Color | Boiling & glowing molten gold; wrapped by a red limbus with basalt-hued scarlet sclera.
        • Hair Color | Charcoal black.
        • Hair Style | Messy, trimmed in a long wolf cut-like style. Always tied in a half updo; unless occasion dictates differently.
        • Skin Tone | Warm gray; marred with blackened stains on his visage as well as tattoos.
        • Clothing Style | Practical and modest, more often than not has some manner of armor present.
        • Height | 7'0" exactly; or 214.2cm.
      • Art Album | Coming soon!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ┎─────━━━━────━━━━──━━────────────────┒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛ ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    We've got the right to choose, & there ain't no way we'll lose it!
    This is our life, this is our song, we'll fight the powers that be, just -
    Don't pick on our destiny, 'cause you don't know us, you don't belong!
    We're not gonna take it! No, we ain't gonna take it!
    ──
    WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT | TWISTED SISTER
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ┖───────━━━━━━───────━━━━─────────────┚

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • || COMBAT STYLE INFORMATION || to note one's method of combat. .ೃ࿐ 》
      • Spellblade: Attack Stat is Magic, and Defensive Stat is Constitution.
    • || HOBBIES & TALENTS INFORMATION || to note one's slice-of-life activities. .ೃ࿐ 》
      • Athletic Hobby: Antonello is a Knight, and regularly engages in a routine of working out.
      • Magical Talent: Antonello is a Mageborn, and primarily specializes in illusion magic.
    • || PROFICIENCY INFORMATION || to note one's skillset. .ೃ࿐ 》
      • 0 STRENGTH.
      • 5 CONSTITUTION.
        • › Rebound Pack.
        • › Interception Pack.
        • › Shield Slam Pack.
        • › Shield Brace Pack.
        • › Shield Deflect Pack.
        • › Shield Block Pack. [FREE]
        • › Familiar Disrupt Pack. [FREE, Ailor]
      • 0 INTELLIGENCE.
      • 0 WISDOM.
      • 0 DEXTERITY.
      • 0 FAITH.
      • 9 VOID MAGIC.
        • › Magic Snare Pack.
        • › Magic Trip Pack.
        • › Magic Smog Pack.
        • › Magic Cleanse Pack.
        • › Magic Bolster Pack.
        • › Magic Warp Pack.
        • › Magic Isolate Pack.
        • › Magic Shove Pack.
        • › Safeguard Pack. (Magical Variant)
        • › Magic Distort Pack. [FREE, Ailor]
    • || ABILITY & MECHANICS INFORMATION || to note one's powers. .ೃ࿐ 》
      • Bloodcast | Antonello is a Rank-Knight of the Bloodcast Order, & is a member of the Forneik Chapter.
        • » Mechanic | Gains +2 Attack Stat (caps at 11) against any opponent that is Transformed. He also gains additional options during Monster Hunt events.
      • Heritage | Antonello is predominantly Ailor, though is recessively Kathar - much to his disliking.
        • » Free Packs | Familiar Disrupt & Magic Distort.
        • » Mechanics | A mixture.
          • Ailor are masters of many languages. Even for languages Antonello does not speak, if someone insults him in their native tongue, he will know what was said.
          • Ailor have preferential treatment by the Knight Orders (except Argentum/Senleya), giving them more leeway to break their Code (within reason).
          • Ailor may spontaneously generate Divinium during Staff Events if they act within the ideology of their faith.
          • Kathar are able to look at a person and intuit their Corruption Desire, with OOC Consent.
          • Kathar can use subtle vice-heightening curses on those within Emote Range, heightening their Pride, Fury, Avarice, Corruption, Rejection, or Hedonism.
      • Arkenborn | Antonello is a son of Ammalla, the Rejection Arken - & manifests traits befitting of his Sire.
        • » Required Traits | Any Heritage, but must have Void Arkenborn eyes.
        • » Optional Traits | Antonello has tattoo-like black stains around & under his eyes, and can manifest red glowing light.
          • » Mechanic 1 | Within reasonable conduct, if Antonello is rejected (job, love, opportunity), he gains +2 Main Defense Stat (up to 9) against the person who rejected him until they recant.
          • » Mechanic 2 | Antonello can disable emotions or feelings in himself or others. This is a Void Curse, which can be removed with Exorcism.
          • » Mechanic 3 | Antonello can subtly Curse a person with a Rejection Curse, which while outside of Combat, prevents them from approaching him within 5 Blocks.
      • Magic | Antonello is a Mageborn tied with the Void. He is an illusion mage, who uses distortions of the environment around him to his benefit.
        • » Spells | Magic Snare, Magic Trip, Magic Smog, Magic Resist, Magic Cleanse, Magic Bolster, Magic Warp, Magic Isolate, & Magic Distort.
        • » Main Themes | Vivid illusions & hallucinations - all that play on hearing, seeing, smelling, and taste. Distortions of environment & self, red light. He can also play on the other individual's emotions, and use that to his benefit.
    • || LANGUAGE INFORMATION || to note one's languages. .ೃ࿐ 》
      • Native Languages | Droque & Common.
      • Learned Languages | Due to his time around the Forneik Chapterhouse, as well as learning from his mortal mother.
        • » Fluent | Skodje, & Sinnayed.
        • » Intermediate | Katharic.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ┎───━─━────━━──━━──━━──────────┒
    ━━━━━━━━━━┛ ┗━━━━━━━━━━
    When everything you do, don't seem to matter

You try, but it's no use; your world is getting blacker.
    When every time you fail, has no answer

Every empty promise made is a reminder.

──
    SICK OF IT | SKILLET
    ━━━━━━━━━━┓ ┏━━━━━━━━━━
    ┖────━━─────━━━━━━─────────────┚
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • || PLOT HOOKS || reasons to engage. .ೃ࿐
      • DAY TO DAY: Most commonly seen things.
        • » Antonello is a son of Ammalla, the Rejection Arken. Her aloof demeanor & some of her values were passed down to him, but he is much more combative & loud with his beliefs. He is not talkative when it comes to his Sire, and only a select few know that he is the son of Ammalla.
          • Other Arkenborn of Rejection are welcome to speak with him; but they do not have the privilege to call him sibling or family.
        • » The Arkenborn is a Bloodcast under the Forneik Chapterhouse's banner, which leads him to bond faster with other Bloodcasts or the commonfolk. But much like his peers of his Chapterhouse, he is stoic and less talkative - perhaps due to the monstrosities lurking in the City.
          • Antonello is commonly seen engaging in Bloodcast jobs, as well as mingling with the commonfolk of the City - being woefully (& expectantly) disinterested in politics of the Peerage unless it directly affects the commonfolk or has influence in the other Knight Orders (even Viridian Knights, who he seeks to always argue with).
        • » Antonello is currently but slowly searching for his faith; but is expectantly curious regarding the Estelley Faith due to his Arkensire being the Herald of a Goddess there. Estelley characters are welcome to reach out to him.
        • » Antonello is more positively dispositioned to those he deems outcasted by society & its power. He keeps those in positions of power at arm's length, and is more challenging to authoritative figures rather than his peers - especially if they are blue-blooded.
        • » Viridian & Lothar Knights are kept at arm's length, and characters of those Orders are more likely to be side-eyed. The Aelrrigan Order is positively received by Antonello, and more obviously, so is the Bloodcast Order.
          • Argentum Knights are despised far more than the Lothar & Viridian Orders. There is no redeeming them in his eyes.
      • BACKGROUND: A shadowed past.
        • » Antonello was the product of a Kathar Cultist tied to Estelley & the Rejection Arken. Him & his mortal mother once resided in Girobalda, & then migrated to Bragacão. He was swept up & indoctrinated to the Bloodcast Order at the age of nine, and was slowly deciding on a Chapterhouse. He was leaning to Thousandblade because it was closest to home - but for unknown reasons, he dropped his plans for that Chapterhouse & traveled very far from home - to Drixagh.
        • » Antonello's magic fully manifested in a spar when he was a Squire, and it was then & there that he realized he could bend someone's senses to his will. Antonello commonly bends someone's perception of reality in fights or spars, especially fights for his life. He was tutored by another Mage to control his magic, and to not let it control him.
        • » Antonello has travelled all around the Archipelago, and sometimes visited the continent of Westwynd, namely Daen, Lusits & La Frontierra. Your character is welcome to have spotted him around, or spoken with him a few times. (DM me.)
        • » Antonello was fresh out of graduation when the Dread War began on February in the year 307 A.C. Needless to say, Antonello has seen war - and was part of the Bloodcast contingent that had taken the town of Alynaneas. He was part of the second team - and had used illusion magic to somewhat conceal his team from the Kathar, as they ambushed them. The Arkenborn participated in the war even after that - and your character is welcome to have spotted him around. (DM me!)
      • MISCELLANEOUS: Small facts.
        • » Despite his appearance telling otherwise, Antonello is a musician who favors the guitar. He picked up music due to residing in Girobalda & Bragacão, feeling that music is an important part of him & his home.
        • » On the Allorn Tier List, Antonello would fall on The Fifth Tier.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    #2 Rowet, Feb 21, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2024
  3. Rowet

• BLOODCAST ORDER.
      • Einar | @RunicScrawl
        • » You have changed. Yet, your temperament remains the same, but your judgment is better. I am glad. Keep fighting, brother.
        • » I wonder how much hate you've faced since you've arrived to this city. Yell, be loud and proud. Don't conform, that's not you.
      • Emill | @Regular_Spud
        • » TBA
        • » TBA
      • Eskil | @HeyItzAPotato
        • » TBA
        • » TBA
      • Isa | @ellereller
        • » TBA
        • » TBA
      • Meryt | @_Pebs
        • » TBA
        • » TBA
    • OTHERS.
      • Aegipane @dimetros
        • » ... I have nothing positive to say for you, other than you are bold.
        • » I don't know what is more enraging, the fact you don't care for the outcasted of Estelley or the fact you are proud that you don't.
      • Ailred @War_pig
        • » Reasonable head on your shoulders. We may not have gotten acquainted the best, but I can say this: You are competent.
        • » I will remember the way you were suspicious of me because of my eyes. I hope those you've pushed down haunt you for eternity.
      • Cameron @Barium_V9
        • » I admire your boldness and your purpose. While vague, you will piece together the puzzle. ... I hope you will.
        • » Don't become like the rest of the Draconists. If you fall in line with pushing down the outcasted, I will remember it.
      • Straeth @uwuMaple
        • » Your aim has gotten better. You jest with me more, as well. ... I know it was you who said my name, back then. It is alright.
        • » You hang around the Estelley Faithful. Don't push Vyrë aside; remember what she stands for. Remember the unloved.
      • Myirannir Felariell @Beleiver
        • » You are clever but hide behind the typical quiet & kind facade. I will be sure to keep my wits about me, blue-blood.
        • » Keep note of the history of the outcasted, even those not noteworthy. They deserve to be remembered. Not just tragic events.
      • Rahzarr @5eaweed
        • » ... I am still perplexed by your compliments. But I am earnest when I say I want to be your friend as Antonello.
        • » I see the way other Knights & the Suvial look at you. Rekindle yourself in the enraging fires of being a castaway.
      • Violeana Aetris @KitchenRefugee
        • » Clever. You rival the bluebloods in their cleverness. I admire your ferocity. ... You still need to show me how you style your hair.
        • » You are not nameless. You are not faceless. Keep shouting, and do not let the power of this City make you conform.
    • update 3/2/24
      • bumped magic from 7 to 9, killed steady body & force toss as a result
      • added 2 new everyday plot hooks, 1 backstory plot hook
      • tweaked the magic backstory plot hook
      • small tweaks to formatting
    • planned updates
      • tweaks to the red color palette, make the reds not blend in as much
      • tweaks to aesthetics in general
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#3 Rowet, Feb 21, 2024