Anthonius Hortensilesis Gewittermän

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by _XIII_, Nov 26, 2017.

1. _XIII_

_XIII_ Average Wallachian Noble

[​IMG]
    “Within the dark of the night, a one-time grasp on eternity.”

Basic Information
    Full Name: Anthonius Hortensilesis Gewittermän
    Aliases: Hedwig Seewald
    Race: Ailor (Alt-Regalian)
    Main Ambition: Immortality, Understanding, Life, Change.
    Special Permission: Mind Magic

Skill Information
    School: School of History
    Level: Learned
    Source: Private tutors, Academy, Self-teaching

School: School of Mind Magic
    Level: Trainee
    Source: Self-Teaching

Chithaman - Memory Recall
    Languages: [Scale: I-X]
    (This scale describes the undertanding and utilizing of languages. By no means these languages are fully learnt, or are to be used to their full potential.)

Alt-Regalisch - VI [Native]
    Proto-Regalisch - V [Learnt]
    Etosian - II [Learnt]

Visual Information
    Eye Color: Deep Beryl
    Hair Color: Jet Black
    Hair Style: Short Cut
    Skin Color: Pale
    Clothing: Deep Azure or White & Crimson robes
    Height: 6’2”
    Body Build: Average
    Weapon of Choice: Mace, Cloak & Dagger

“What other value is there?- anything but timelessness?

[​IMG]

“I am selfish for a reason-- There is mirth within seeing how time rushes past. The way it changes others. There is joy in experiencing all this world has to offer. Every inch of soil, every singular creature and soul within it...”

Personality and Abilities

I. - Seer -
    Silent, reclusive, out of place. These thoughts come to mind when one first witnesses Anthonius. Young too- something about him that stands out greatly when compared to the rest of the Clergy. He is earnest to listen, keen on understanding those who surround him. Often found alone, spending time with introspection or hearing confessions.

II. - Atrocity -
    A faint inclination, a subtle tapping on one’s conscience- A feeling which cannot be expressed through words. Terror, perhaps true primeval fear it is which rests within the deepest confines of the young reverend. As salvation only Unionism serves to him, while his ambitions allow the man a drive and affinity toward pursuing the unknown. This agitation which originates from within manifests as a fear of death, the temporary state before being summoned to the Everwatch.

Anthonius sees himself as a flawed being, and will not abandon a good opportunity to make his physical being more prominent and resilient. Uncaring about the fact whether it involves planar essence, or alchemical substances. Even then, he bears a compassionate mentality and aims to bring the Sancella’s guidance to those who are in need, and the ones who find themselves lost on the path.​

III. - Schism -
    Every minute and hour the young man happens to find himself passing within his free time, he aims to enjoy alone. Many a time he is disturbed during these occasions, yet never does he reveal his intent on rather remaining reclusive. Those who are close to him know a thing or two, perhaps even understand that he prefers to abide in silence, yet they recognize that he bears a lot of potential and will use such when times demand.

He finds himself seeking the presence of those who do not agree with him, in order to gain understanding of their point of view.​

IV. - Inner Sanctum -

Brisk in his actions of spreading Unionism, firm when tending to the troubled and those in need, merciless against the heretical. He abides by the Emperor’s written words, though he enjoys a very loose interpretation of said scriptures; learnt in the Themai of Horopados. When an opportunity to better Humanum and himself appears though, considering the circumstances, he takes it after a bit of calculation. This can often lead to nefarious acts, and to ones of benevolence.​

V. - Philosophy -
    Time is never bound to halt on its track. This fact induces wary within, yet also grants understanding of how feeble one truly is, and how miniscule one’s deeds and life are when compared to the greater sum; of what was, what is and what will be on the Great Way.

A never ending task hovers before the reverend’s eyes. A task of self-betterment and understanding; Tending to the Unionist flock, and guiding those who are lost.
    Look at the decadent Nelfin. Altalar, their kin and kilth; Forsaken the Spirit they had. Even when a chance they were given, their visages they turned instead-- Such cannot be allowed to befall Ailor-kin.

As a horopadosi Reverend, his belief is that, the soul bears more importance than the corpus itself. Those deceased and somehow restless, bound to walk the realm, echoing their past as if they were sentient beings are treated none different than an Ailor.
    Half-elves and those whose blood is a mix of two races he treats with pity, perhaps with more dignity. Humanum- A human soul fuels them. Since one’s corpus is rather a tool, a mean to an end while the soul is what truly matters when we speak of an individual, these beings are handled with the very same care as Ailor and those who Humanum are.​

Talents
    White Raven - Anthonius much prefers every soul to serve the Empire in a way which is harmonous with their being. Instead of exploiting others' weaknesses, he rather seeks, and works toward an end which would allow them more productivity and a better life- Even if his actions appear nefarious or 'evil.'

Temperate Blood
    - Anthonius garners a ever calm composure, this, he enjoys in many a circumstance and does not allow emotions to overrule the decisions he makes.

“If only I could envy you who marches from battlefield to battlefield, uncaring for the end that nears ever so tirelessly. You disgust me, you repel my very being. Yet... There is use for everything. Even for you.”

[​IMG]

“I see you are none the different- however, that doesn't mean I will abandon your cause.”

Life Story

Early Years
    • Born in 279 AC, as a son of Reinmar Gewittermän and Robin Hellewalden in Calemberg.

• At an age of five, he was given in to study in Seminary. There he learned basic skills and honed his voice, also his knowledge of a set of languages.

• Early on in the Seminary, he was humiliated by higher-ups for he was physically weak and hadn’t enough endurance to withstand the bulk of the work he was assigned to carry out.

• He took up the School of History in 287 AC and found the Pre-Cataclysm studies quite intriguing, into which he soon began delving in depth. He spent a whole year with attaining and practising said discipline.
    Pre-Verwaltung
    • Anthonius spent another year studying Pre-Cataclysm teachings and finished them barely before graduating from the Seminary.

• Post-graduation he was sent to do Missionary work- Destination Opper Calem and Drixagh. Spending a set of years as a Curate, carrying out the allowed three Sacraments of Unionism.

• A few years he spent there before pursuing his thirst for knowledge, eventually finding himself in Etosil. There he learned the language itself and experienced the Etosian subsect of Unionism. During his studies, he found out about the Undead and the rumours about them. The matter fascinated Anthonius, yet he only pursued the matter as long as it was comfortable to do so.

• It was during this journey that Anthonius found scriptures so far unknown to him. His curiosity became his downfall in this case, and so he set foot on the path of Magic.

• He conveyed an amount of research and came to understand matters of the Planar Essences, as far as they can be done when one only wishes to satisfy their thirst for knowledge on a surface level.

• Returned from Etosil in 303 AC, he continued his studies of History and actively began to use the hoarded information he gained on his journeys.
    Post-Verwaltung
    • Anthonius received his Verwaltung in Calemberg, and during those years was when the young Reverend had the ability to more or so continue his studies of Pre-Cataclysm History.

• During this time is 305 AC, Anthonius continued to hone his knowledge of Mind Magic. Essentially, this is when he began learning the art truly.
    Present
    • Seeking more knowledge and opportunities, Anthonius left the lush forests of Calemberg behind and arrived in Regalia. There he joined the Holy Synod, seeking to leave his name in the books of history in one way or another, whilst also spreading the tenets of Sancella Unionism.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 _XIII_, Nov 26, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  2. _XIII_

@Eccetra Tagging you as asked.
    However, a few things I must mention beforehand:
    • School of History: I intend to write on a topic as soon as he advances to the next level. This being an IC publishment likely.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Rochelle_

Rochelle_ not-so-hidden dragon

Claimed for review!

4. Rochelle_

Review time!
    • I don't really mind but it's reccomended you save all your aesthetics until approval!
    • Does he even have one talent? His intellect and/or magic skills should be listed if you can't find anything else!
    • At what ages did he begin and finish his schooling in history?
    • At what age did he begin magic? This along with the history should be listed in the life story.
    Otherwise this application is beautiful, make the edits in a different color and tag me once done!

5. _XIII_

Hello, thank you for the review!
    - Anthonius never finished his studies, and even in present time, he thrives to obtain more on the subjects he pursues.
    - I actually forgot to write talents for I cannot find anything fitting for him, really.

Thank you!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Rochelle_

I don't think I fully understand what his first talent is meant to be? Could you possibly reword it for clarification?

7. _XIII_

There you go.

• Generous Generous x 1
  8. Rochelle_

Perfect, Approved!

9. _XIII_

Thank you! Would you change the prefix once more because I misclickedand borked it!!!
    Sorry lmao.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1