Animating With Igel

Jared is also the guy hunting the vampire in the market scene togheter with illo ;D[DOUBLEPOST=1364073998,1364073940][/DOUBLEPOST]Yea, sound effects and such will come when the episode is complete :) Just added some music cuz it was very quiet without anything.

The program is in a .zip file, you need to extract it. This is as basic you can go with computers. Kinda shocked to get the question :S

The program is in a .zip file, you need to extract it. This is as basic you can go with computers. Kinda shocked to get the question :S
I forgot how to .. I ask other mods but they didnt know, do you just add .exe I remember doing this before but I have forgotten[DOUBLEPOST=1364137826,1364126679][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have extracted it on a different laptop, now it says something about reading memory

How did you download the map of Regalia to make it a scenery?
And would a normal player be allowed too, to download a few parts of the massivecraft maps for such animations?

We can't stop you from doing it, there is shady mods that allows it. :P

And here we go, 30 mins of doing this ;(, but, well, i used to make all animations in cinema 4d and i see this far more easier! here you go the link!

link:

AHHH i saw myself in the video xD i look like i got drunk after beating someone up lol

That is really cool.
Man I wish minecaft was more realistic like that for player animations.
Regalia looked so cool with people sitting around and smoking pipes! :D

Video is updated. What will the silly newb do next? What is he looking at? Write suggestions here!

Make him challenge me in a fight xD

its MRS Baver... u fail :D[DOUBLEPOST=1364254196,1364253890][/DOUBLEPOST]hmmm what he be looking at at the end. How about your bar! Steve enters your bar and drinks a couple of bears and meets you and JuanMartin321. Steve joins a faction from there... idk what but someone's faction. :)

Have him walk past a drunk monk (hint hint) who trips.

Have him get lost in the poor district and run into some other noobs.

Have a dog piss on his leg.

Have him stop at your bar.

Have him get in a bar fight with me... and win XD[DOUBLEPOST=1364267271,1364266988][/DOUBLEPOST]Or have some vampires mug him :P Silly vamps

Make him walk past me and thewaymaker planning out some construction ;)

1. Make some vampire to come and scare him
2. Make him to go to Ellador
3. MAke him setting an camp fire

Just checked the site... Download link is broken :( anyone have a spare zip? ;3

EDIT: Problem solved :D (bandit)hacked the file off the site (bandit)

-Sad Batman- Not there... Been playing for year and two months... *Grumble Grumble* Guess I don't talk in global enough... :D[DOUBLEPOST=1365363330,1365363217][/DOUBLEPOST]
-Sad Batman- Not there... Been playing for year and two months... *Grumble Grumble* Guess I don't talk in global enough... :D
And I'm a Crimson! :D (Honestly, I need to find a way to become "One with the Fame" :) )[DOUBLEPOST=1365363484][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have him walk past a drunk monk (hint hint) who trips.

Have him get lost in the poor district and run into some other noobs.

Have a dog piss on his leg.

Have him stop at your bar.
I could serve him at your bar, seeing as I work there! (I am FAR too determined to be in this video...)

Oh Oh make me walk by randomly doing nothing but walking :3

Make me running around with 20 millions cats through regalia

The guy who gave him a new shirt is Dam94, I also saw kapry but everyone saw that lol[DOUBLEPOST=1365372536,1365372503][/DOUBLEPOST]Also sweet vid igel

-Sad Batman- Not there... Been playing for year and two months... *Grumble Grumble* Guess I don't talk in global enough... :D[DOUBLEPOST=1365363330,1365363217][/DOUBLEPOST]
And I'm a Crimson! :D (Honestly, I need to find a way to become "One with the Fame" :) )[DOUBLEPOST=1365363484][/DOUBLEPOST]
I could serve him at your bar, seeing as I work there! (I am FAR too determined to be in this video...)
Are you not "One with the Fame"?

Calm now :P I hav every little thought intro choising who to be in the animation. Most of the skins is from asking team members if they know members with good, human skins.

Haha amazing, didn't know there was a tool out there specifically made for animating minecraft. Feels compelling to try:3

Just watched again with the video on mute and Skyfall playing in the background... Somehow made it even more incredibly epic. :D