Animating With Igel

The guy tried to do a flip and fell on his back...I feel so bad for him. :(

Nice vid! And thanks for the software, igel.

Awesome! I got mineimator about a month ago, but it was just a couple days ago that i figured out how to use the darn thing, and i love it now! Jist a question, how did you get the schematic for regelia into it? Having trouble with schematics. And moving the camera around.

I have now updated the video with two new scenes. Enjoy!

Ps. The square scene is filled with different Massivecraft players, try to name them! :D

Curse my macbook and it's language! I would love to have Mine-imator, but alas, I chose Jobbs over Gates, a sad mistake.

try to enable Windows with mac, trust me theres some software on the Market that makes Apple run Windows software somewhere... Just gonna find it ;)
Hurr. Yeah, thanks. Bootcamp, VirtualBox and Wineskin, but Bootcamp and VirtualBox require the actual Windows disc, and Wineskin refuses to download it's libraries for some reason >.<

Bootcamp works really well, i have friends that use it.[DOUBLEPOST=1363901673,1363901503][/DOUBLEPOST]Problems with animating: The short scene with multiple people took like an hour to animate, the scene with guy reaching for his hand took 2 minutes :P

Video update of tha day! All scenes has been re-worked to look better and be more funny. Also added a new scene and some music cuz it was so quiet :)

That depends... is he the one on the fountain? :P I was thinking the one walking just below the fountain though.

Bah! I don't know a lot of people's skins b/c they don't have them in their forum avatar :P

Ok then :D So far you can see:
Zanip, Thortuna, Kapry, Severek, Togal300 Hamcheese35 and Varooki.[\spoiler]

Can I request that you put either a well known vampire, well known Crimson, or myself on the Speakers Podium if you ever get to it? We need some nutty ranters :P

I wish I could do this D: but alas! The software doesnt work for me. Good luck Igel and keep it going!
EDIT: Ok, so I got it but i Don't know how to use it DX. Can you make a tutorial or something?

Video updated today with two new scenes and many recognizable faces :D

Hey Igel, how do you get the massivecraft texture pack and the Regalia schematic?