Preserved Sheet Ania

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
Updated some of Ania's sheet. I added School of Skagger details in there; mainly the Prof. Points and Life Story have been updated. @Athelois

It was Ania's birthday yesterday. I have aged her up by one year and added a point to Shield Combat in her Proficiencies. @Athelois

@MantaRey
  • Alright, since you wanna be smarmy. Fix your points in the parenthesis and tag me again when you're done.

@Athelois Proficiency points updated. LMK if I screwed them up - I'm bad at math

Personality and Abilities

Stress:
I'm not quite sold on what's written here. From experience, Ania seems to flee from anything stressful or just becomes angry at its cause (Blame Aggression perhaps). I don't find her really able to deal with stress in a positive manner, or any logical manner for that matter, and most of the time that's a reflection of her Northern heritage which is absolutely acceptable. Reconsider this perhaps, or don't if you think the current description fits.

Law and Authorities: Is it jealousy that makes her see authority figures as lesser? Why doesn't she agree with the hierarchy? Is this a reflection of her Northern Heritage once again? Has she fully adapted to politics in the capital? Explain her stance a little better.

Arcane and Magical: How does she feel about Will of Faiths. Is this any different in her eyes?

Biggest Fear:
From experience, loss in battle isn't quite true. I would extend this to loss in General.

Life story

Gave you a list of events in discord.

Fix all this stuff and I'll hit the approval @MantaRey

Removed +4 Athletics and moved those 4 points into the following: +2 into Blades (now 18 total) and 2 into Shielding (now 9 total). Recalculated Body Stat afterwards. @BillyTheScroofy No other changes made.

character is shelved - app can be rejected.

Updated proficiencies. Some points left unused to be gained from IC stuff. @Mollymock

Aged this character down pretty significantly. Reworked proficiency points to match this. Life story is untouched since that should all be fine still. @Mollymock

@Mollymock Whoops changed my mind. Swapped some stuff around so I could get 5 Construction Art instead.