Archived And X More Players...

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Mocaro

Artist
Reaction score
Website
www.massivecraft.com
Faction
Drakmar
For bigger factions.
Now you see, every time I unleash doomsday upon myself and my family and accidentally /f f a Tyberia player, I get an entire spam thread so large that I can't even see the messages before I did /f f. What I'm suggesting is not that we delete Tyberia and donate all the Regals to the Regalian Bank because long live capitalism - no. I'm suggesting that we add a small box for factions larger than 100 players, which reads:

(Insert all the Tyberia and other large faction citizens here)
{Archer} XPvPXMichael | {Warrior} x69lolxD | {Chef} Gordon [And 59 more players...]

Just a thought. Since I'm pretty damn tired of having my chat spammed and not being able to see who's online/in charge in terms of Tyberia.

Thanks for reading, hope you have a splendid day.
~Pen
Everyone's favourite but on no one's /fav list

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Why not use pages like every other faction system such as faction relations?

Maybe only showing the Online members in /f f ExampleFaction , then having /f offline ExampleFaction (page Number) list the offline members in pages, with say, 15 on each page.

nice idea, probably fairly simple to implement, however i like the pages idea better.

This is something we really really need! I am a member of Tyberia and it is impossible to check all the members of the faction. I think the introduction of pages would greatly reduce the messiness of the chat.

This feature suggestion has been noted and will be reviewed by Tech staff at a later point.