An Open Concern

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Medavinti, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Medavinti

Medavinti songaskia enthusiast

A set of papers were pinned to each and every door of the Siwat District, each penned in a thin scrawl. The attached documents
    [click here!] are blocky and ink-stained, their pages marked with the insignia of a small printing company. Some might be dampened or smudged from snow; flavor it as you will.

__________________________________________________________________________________​

To the Good People of the Siwat District,

I hope this letter finds each and every one of you well. I am writing to address an issue that I am sure many have noticed, in the hope that others share this concern and are motivated towards a resuscitation of our community.

Over the past many months, at least since before this accursed occupation, our district has remained poor, starving, and neglected. Our streets are smothered with ice and snow, the greenery is withered and unkept. As things currently are, the heart and soul of our neighborhood are as dead as lifeless as our streets. Even as one of the less sociable wanderers of Aloria, I have found myself starved of a sense of community with those I share a common past with and would like to know better.

As a solution-oriented man, I have spent the past several weeks agonizing over this issue; I’ve probably written out ten malformed ideas for each one that sparked inspiration, and have come to the eventual conclusion that our diaspora lacks the structure that society in the Masaya relies upon. With that realization, I have written up a tentative proposal for a similar system here in the Siwat District to provide a set of guiding hands, while also maintaining a sense of equality within our burough. At the risk of sounding presumptuous, I have attached the proposal with my thoughts and notations included, in the hopes that some conversation may be sparked and forward momentum initiated.

I humbly ask that upstanding members of the district read over this proposal and convene with thoughts and ideas at the Fa’salor Community Building this upcoming Sunday afternoon, on the second day of January. In the meantime, my door is always open if you desire further clarifications, 0r simply good discussion.

I would also like to address sightings of phantasmal figures and revenant souls throughout the city. If you do come across one of these uncanny apparitions, please bring this information to myself with haste. Even if they claim to be sanctified by the State or otherwise, the Priesthood must be made aware of wayward spirits so they may be dealt with accordingly.

May you remain steadfast under Shambala’s infallible gaze,

[​IMG]
    Ouati Damin Kouyaté
    Priest-Practitioner of the College of Priesthood
    Siwat Road 13

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    #1 Medavinti, Dec 28, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2021