An Old Dog's Word

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by ZiggyStarDusted, Apr 16, 2021.

1. ZiggyStarDusted

ZiggyStarDusted *lute music stops*

Latched to various noticeboards, a simple piece of parchment with legible enough handwriting settled to it. Reading as follows...

[​IMG]

To the Viridian order, both local and roaming beyond our city walls. An aged Bloodcast’s solitary letter in a bottle upon recent events...

In preface. I cannot apologise for the actions of Lomstedt, and I won’t. Recent discussions amongst the others of my order have grounded me: We are individuals; Bound by nothing more than colour, and teachings to do good where we tread. That said, I and others have made an effort to implore him to take true accountability, and he has informed us that he will, by the week's end.

What I can apologise for, as one man, is not hitting the nail on the head earlier, however. In the time that we’ve walked in circles and not patched this, it’s lead to the horrible festering of old wounds. With all due respect; To something far worse than a matter of historical artefacts.

That which I’m really here to raise, that’s kept me truly restless per this ordeal back at your sacred crypt, Is its usage as a vessel for a frail excuse to stir conflict. Between both Viridians, and Bloodcasts. Again, Individuals that shouldn’t and can’t rightly be held accountable for another man-at-arms’ mistake that they had no part in. As easy as it can be to take it out upon them with force.

The ongoing skirmishes between our orders beyond Regalia. They’ve been senseless. If we are to find conflict amongst ourselves in the future, I plead, with my heart upon my sleeve. That it be above this, with true reasoning and purpose beyond stubborn pride, on both sides.

Let us mend wounds. Not make more of them where unneeded.

My thanks if you cared to read this far,​

Lazarus Lupenzi
    of the Bloodcast

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Banard

Banard AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rafael still can't read.

• Immersive Immersive x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

"I find it ironic that not only a year ago they spoke of unity. Now when faced with judgement on the actions of a single individual do they divide themselves. Were there not others of their pauper Order present to prevent this incident? Is it not good and righteous to correct someone who commits an act of great betrayal? They'd sooner rub their hands of it, smearing the mud further into their nails and between their fingers.

Perhaps Lomstedt can find peace, but there will certainly be no resolution if this is the echoed opinion of the weak chinned Bloodcast Order, or Disorder."

The aged Drachenburg Viridian, Harald, voices his disgruntlement openly to his peers.

"It goes beyond the meaning of disappointment for what I feel for this issue since it began."

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Optimalfriskies

Optimalfriskies JayP's buddy

Breothric reads it out loud to Rafael. @Banard

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1