• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

An Address To The Former Nordmark

RavenstadCrest.png

pagebreak3.png
Nordmarks, Northmen and Skaggers alike,

You have been no strangers to controversy in your time, none more so than in recent weeks. As a collective you are notorious, as individuals you are looked down upon. I say, no more.

House Ravenstad recognises and upholds the pardons offered to those of the Nordmark. There is fighting talent amongst your ranks, unrivalled aggression and ambition in many a case, and it is for these reasons that House Ravenstad call on you to discard your former colours and to start afresh.

House Ravenstad offers full employment to any and all Nordmark and Northerner that seek it. True, hard, honest Guard work that will see you serve in a similar capacity as you have done, but under leadership that will neither dishonour you for your past actions, nor look on the past. Your combat prowess deserves a place to exercise it and House Ravenstad is looking for hardworking men and women to serve amongst its Crows.

I call on the Northmen, Nordmark, Skaggers and their kin to consider this offer. You have been pardoned and thus it is time that you return to your duties within the City.

Seek me out in person or send me a letter.

Gerold Ravenstad-Krier

pagebreak3.png

Last edited by a moderator: