• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

An Acolytes Journey

Anseran

Ifrit Enthusiast
Reaction score

Several friendily written notes are found posted throughout the city and Crookback alike;
4zKlqh7Uq7VdON5nw8BgRq4y26maNB0YckhMc0LdV-iaeSY9aYh-dxDX-0UjRVaYQ0MjHNFixPErbEQPwj7-iGBApKgG__htFtbVoZUkiFzjV5X6_9FffMu5KKj4W0EiKSk_i0UB=s0

Good evening citizens whom it may concern,

My name is Osivara and I am writing this short missive to inform you that I am an aspiring Priestess of the Evolist faith as it is my wish to share my faith with others and become a beacon within our growing community here in the city.

For the purposes of my aspirancy, I shall take on the title of Acolyte.

This will be an opportunity for me to experience and decide on whether to continue in my aspirancy or to take another path. After all, Regalia was not build in a day as far as records show and roads and alleys have been redrawn to suit changing circumstances. The path to improving oneself definitively is as such rarely a simple endeavor. Should this prove to be my calling, I will invite a ceremony of like-minded faithful to support me in being named a fully fledged Priestess of Evolism.

Whilst short and sweet, I urge any and all faithful to speak with me so that we can share our personal pursuits and goals together as well as provide aid to one another in manners appropriate to them.

Sincerely,
Acolyte Osivara

@Anyone
4zKlqh7Uq7VdON5nw8BgRq4y26maNB0YckhMc0LdV-iaeSY9aYh-dxDX-0UjRVaYQ0MjHNFixPErbEQPwj7-iGBApKgG__htFtbVoZUkiFzjV5X6_9FffMu5KKj4W0EiKSk_i0UB=s0