Amber Wilson

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Diaprit, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

[​IMG]

Basic Information

• Birth Name: Amber Gomorrha
      [*]Last name Alias: Luthar, Wilson, Deredda/D.
      [*]First name Alias: Blaze, Syntyche, Seeker, Sin/Syn, Elizabeth, Amby/Ambsy

• Sex: Female
    • Sexuality: Asexual
    • Eye Color: Purple

Skill Information

Skill Information

Total Points: 50 + 10
    • 20 Fist Combat (20Points)​
    • 8 Dagger Combat (8 Points)​
    • 10 Strength Training (10 Points)​
    • 5 Circus Art (5 Hobby)​
    • 5 Theatre Art (5 Hobby)​
    • 7 Vocal Arts (7 Points)​
    • 10 Cooking Art (5 Points/5 Racials)​

Body Shape

• Physical stat: (o.5x10) + 20 + 8 + 10
        • =43 (Capped at 25)
      • Muscular/Androgynous (Herbo) Body Shape
    • Average body fat

Languages

• Common (from Childhood)
    • Daendroque (Taught by brother)
    • Wyrm Tongue (Archblood affliction)
    • Dragonspeech (Archblood affliction)
    Special Traits/Spells/Mutations
    Racial Abilities:

• Great Force I: The Character can catch any heavy/large Object that is falling anywhere within 7 feet from them to catch it in order to create time for an escape.
    • Gate Smash I : The Character can muster all their strength into a blow for a wooden or iron Door, Gate or Cell, doing so creates a lot of noise (+h) and the character permanently can NOT PERMANENTLY dodge any projectiles.
    • Bunker Down I : The Ailor and kneel behind their shield to protect themselves and another person from ranged and ability attacks.
    Archblood

• Primal Archblood

Visual Information

• Eye Color: Darker brown (Original)
      • Purple -active
    • Hair Color: Brown hair
    • Hair Style: Cut short, wavy/curly
    • Skin Color: Pale-ish
    • Clothing: No preffered style, cheap
    • Height: 5,4 feet 1,70m
    Personality and Abilities

• How would your character respond to experiencing Fear?
      • She will try to avoid whatever causes the fear, or back away. If it stayes for long
        enough, she will try to eliminate the root of the fear.
        But she will never straight up admit that she is afraid. Trying to scare her is rare
        unless you know her weak points. She will only label those scary she does not
        know or who are scarier than her scariest foe.
      • She will react with blind aggression if backed into a corner, instable emotions make her easily berserk when she is frightened.

• How would your character respond to experiencing Stress?
      • She would try to find peace in a quiet place, it mostly being on a tree in the night, or a quiet area with nothing to distract her while she sleeps/takes a nap to sleep through her worries. When there is no such way, then she can pass out or will self-harm.
      • Other times it's easy to notice she's stressed because she will space out at times and be easily aggressive.

• How would your character express feeling Happy?
      • She would show a smile or a laugh, joke here and there and act more gentle.
        Lay back and just enjoy the feeling of being happy.
      • She would try to share the feeling by trying to stick to other people, make them happier as well.

• How does your character view Law and Authorities?
      • She doesn't care about them. But she respects those that act as leaders,
        trying to avoid conflict unless it means to protect a friend.
        Trying to blend in with the surface she tries to listen to those who have more authority.
        Although she preffers being independent, as such she doesn't have to fear messing up too much.

• How does your character feel about Races other than their own?
      • She is interested and amazed by the differences and looks that differ races from each other. She has no problems with races besides Sihndar, she believes all Sihndar are sanguine hunters and are dangerouse.
        Although Amber doesn't see herself as a true Ailor, since she was raised by the sewers and Old Town, filled with many varieties of races.

• How does your character feel about Religion for themselves, and other faiths?
      • Converting to an Archblood during the time she was cured, she also converted to a Dragonbeliever, but it didn't take her long until she turned away from the dragons for giving her a second chance she never wanted.
      • The void was her home her whole life, that's where she feels safer.
    • How does your character feel about the Arcane and Magical in the world?
      • She doesn't like magic, but won't bother as long as it's not involving her. As soon as it does though.
    • How does your character feel towards their family?
      • Ambers adoptive and first family was a chaos to her. She hated her father for his
        doings, tried to avoid her mother for her childish-like decisions and kept her sister
        in a safe distance from herself.
      • she was taken in by a coven and saw them as a family, but fear drove her to loose her
        mind and the family she loved.
      • Zadicus Luthar took her in and the Luthar family try to make her believe in family
        again, she stayed with them until what she thought the curse returned and left them.
      • She adopted a little altalar girl but Azrhael took over her because she was almost having a child of her own. But the child was born dead and her view of being cursed returned again as the whole
        Luthar family scattered.
      • She ended up having two children who she loves and hopes to protect, although barely being able to stay with them hurts her.
      • After being dumbed by lovers over and over again, their view on romance has changed.
        -nothing will stay. People only use you and they are out for your body anyways.
      • When it comes to friends, she preffers keeping them at a distance because said will also leave anyways. Why get attached when you only get sad from it?
    • What is your character's biggest insecurity?
      • She doesn't like to talk about families and why she believes it is best for her to
        stay alone. Especially about why she left her first adoptive family.
      • Her mental state, she is not stable enough, closing up to others keeping it to herself.
      • Relationships, she was hurt enough times by those she let her guard down for.
    • What is your character the most proud of about themselves?
      • They hold no pride over themselves anymore. The only pride they have are their children.
    • What motivates your character to move forward and better their life?
      • To be honest, nothing but the longing for peace and love. They want a break from their life's tragedies.
    • What is your character's biggest fear?
      • The people that had hurt her to the point of breaking. Those that are still alive, terrify her.
    • The color red
    • Quiet places
    • The nightsky, especially the stars
    Dislikes

• Loud noises, but also the dead silence
    • crowds
    Elliott Kaleoua - Big brother figure
    @bxrnes
    "You have saved me. You know that?"

Family Bond - ★★★★★★★★★★- 10/10.

Loyalty - ★★★★★★★★★★- 10/10.

Hatred - ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 0/10.

Respect - ★★★★★★★☆☆☆- 7/10.

Overall Friendship - ★★★★★★★★★☆ - 9/10.

Eldradon Deredda - Childhood Idol/ fatherfigure
    @Lord_immortal
    "I look up to you. Even if you're gone."

Family Bond - ★★★★★☆☆☆☆- 5/10.

Loyalty - ★★★★★★★★★★- 10/10.

Hatred -★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆- 1/10.

Respect - ★★★★★★★★★★- 10/10.

Overall Friendship - ★★★★★★★★★★ - 10/10.

Lilly Wilson - Mother
    @Runic_Crystal
    "You only appreciate something when it's gone."

Family Bond - ★★★★★★★★☆☆- 8/10.

Loyalty - ★★★★★★★★★☆- 9/10.

Hatred - ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 2/10.

Respect - ★★★★★★★★★☆- 9/10.

Overall Friendship - ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ - 7/10.

Layla Wilson - Sister
    @Runic_Crystal
    "You inheritet her recklessness."

Family Bond - ★★★★★★★★★☆- 9/10.

Loyalty - ★★★★★★★★★☆- 9/10.

Hatred - ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - 0/10.

Respect - ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆- 6/10.

Overall Friendship - ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ - 7/10.

Life Story

• Amber was found as an Infant to Lily Wilson and Jack Wilson as an orphanaged Infant.
    • The couple took good care of her eversince.
    • She was around 4 years old when her parents also adopted another kid who became Ambers sister.
    • When Amber was 4 years old her Father started to come home drunk and injure his wife.
    • It happened more often after time and didn’t stay unnoticed to the Children, neither did the injuries, since not Long after the Girls also got injured from the drunken rage of their father.
    • After the Kids started to become more aggressive towards their Father themselves Lily moved away with them, living a rather peaceful life after.
    • During those times Amber started to Sneak out. She met Milo after wich she Always met up with him and barely returned home anymore.
    • Not long after Amber joined a coven at the age of 8 and got trained in Combat.
    • After weird Things started to happen within the coven, Amber rose in suspicion and as well fear of previous Events returning. She started to act on her own out of impuls.
    • After her Acts got out of Control the coven had to take Action and they beat her up, disowned and abondoned her to wich she fled out of regalia in fear.
    • During the time outside of Regalia she recovered herself and managed to turn for real, returning to Regalia as a grown up Vampire.
    • Times got better and Amber even joined a Family, she even got comfortable enough to take in a child to raise as her own. While she was in those peaceful times, she also found out about her biological brother Azrhael Gomorrha, it took her some time to get used to the idea.
    • After a Long time passed and the disapearence of her Family Amber turned into an unstable mental state wich only worsened to the Point she didn’t care for her Needs and almost died
    • Only to be revived as an Archblood. At first she suffered amnesia, only knowing the bunch of names she came up with during her times of hiding. A Cielothar doctor helped her back to her feet until she could go on on her own.
    • She regained her memories after a long time of endlessly wandering both the surface and the sewers, until she me the People she knew and relived some old Events.
    • Many months later Amber gave birth to her own children after a rendevous, trying to raise them unlike she was raised herself. Now, she is undecided with her morals.
    • Long time after, Amber found new friends in the sewers and they have convinced her to join a coven, where she found more people who she sided with. Despite the chaos that happened within there, she remained with her own decisions.
    • One day the former Hierarchy desprince returned and such Amber was found between two covens who were by the time still debating the outcome of what their covens should ally as. Amber despite being drunk often, returned to her children most of the time, raising them with hopes.

• One day while out she stumbled uppon Cyran, who she grew to trust after a while. They offered each other help and she stayed with him.
      They had shared a lot of time together in the Darraths house and after some time, Amber caught feelings for him.

• After playing with the new set of feelings back and forth, Cyran had confessed to her, but her fear had taken over, making her reject him, only opening more doors for the pair help each other.

• In the end, she finally allowed him in, moving in with him after a couple of months after such. She enjoyed the time a lot.

• Once it came out that either party had completely different views on the world they split. Making Amber return to the void she had come forth from and after a while, being offered a "solution" to her issues by Niklas Hakola.

• After noticing she wasn't needed in the voidal community anymore she turned to follow her partner into the surface, though her decision was too late, he had left her because of her connection to the void. Devastated she turned away and was found by her sisters who helped her just by being themselves.

• As her now ex partner got involved with another woman merely months later Amber turned once again, driven by emotions she had been keeping inside for a long time.
      It's unsure where she belongs to as now, there is no bond to the surface nor the undercity for her, a husk roaming both worlds. Isn't that ironic?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 Diaprit, Apr 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
  2. Sadface_Saturn

Sadface_Saturn Tyler

This is real good! I actually forgot how Milo and Amber met. <3

3. TheSilverSpectre

TheSilverSpectre No, I will not do that for a Klondike bar.

Pretty sure the youngest age allowed is 14
    And if she were a twelve year old, she would only have 2 Proficiency points to spend, as vampirism costs 10.

4. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

She doesn't have vampire mutations, her profincy points should be correct.

5. BulbousDevourer

BulbousDevourer Refugee

It is indeed compliant, given the fact that she has the Dorkarth bloodline.

6. TheVigilantWolf

TheVigilantWolf Regalian Pioneer

Claimed for review.

7. TheVigilantWolf

Skill information
    • Consider reformatting your skills section, however this is not a requirement.
    Additional
    Everything in here is lore compliant, without mutations she does not take the -10 proficiency points.

Since I've only seen some odd formatting and a spelling mistake, this application is approved.

8. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

@TheVigilantWolf Thank you!
    I didn't notice it got approved until today, I'm sorry.
    I rewrote Sihndar but didn't color it, if I should have I'm sorry.
    For the spelling mistakes, that must be because I'm not native american and spelling isn't my strong suit hehe.

9. Pikaguy

Pikaguy

Okay, guess I’m irrelevant, daughter.

10. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

@TheVigilantWolf
    I'm sorry for the Tag, but since I did forget about an important thing in her backstory I had to call.
    The change was made in Light green.

11. TheVigilantWolf

I've just been reminded we do not approve characters under the age of 14. You're going to need to age her up at least 2 years.

@Diaprit

12. TheVigilantWolf

Quick reminder that inactivity on the sheet will lead to application rejection.

@Diaprit

13. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

The changes have been made in Green Her age and profinciepoints have been changed.
    @TheVigilantWolf

14. TheVigilantWolf

15. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

16. TheVigilantWolf

Skill Information
    • As an Ailor you get a +15 to be invested in a proficiency of the your choice. Additionally, Ailor gain a proficiency boost from their primary Ailor culture, which you haven't specified yet.
    • Auld Grasping gives an +5 Unarmed Combat boost. Make sure to add this into your skills and specify how many points are spent from her age and Ailor boost, and how many points are from the ability.
    Next time please make your edits in another color.

@Diaprit

17. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

18. TheVigilantWolf

Just one more little correction to make :)

Your body stat should be as follows: +10x2 Unarmed Combat +7x2 Athletic Training = 34 Physical Stat

@Diaprit

19. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

20. TheVigilantWolf

21. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

22. BillyTheScruffy

BillyTheScruffy Massive's Resident Law Enthusiast

@Diaprit Re-approved however I do recommend adding more to your personality section. The character is quite interesting so I would definitely love to see this area fleshed out.

• Winner Winner x 2
  23. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

24. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

Point inconsistencies. I get 27 points spent and in addition to this you have 10 hobby points, not 7.

Archblood have all archblood abilities. Just clarify that the character is an archblood.

Tag me and highlight edits when you are done.

25. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

Ah good to know, that wasn't clarified on the page!
    The changes are made in light green, thanks for reviewing!
    @Caelamus

26. Caelamus

27. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

Proficiency re-work, done.

28. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

29. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

@Caelamus
    Hello! Excuse me. Can you look over the changes done?

Added Vampirism while the Archblood Knowledge Ritual is actively practised. (Unless that's not possible then I can remove it)

Updated Archbloodism to inactive while Archblood Knowledge is actively practised.

Finally fixed that terrible Life story formatting.

30. Caelamus

Approved but you should link the app of who is doing the ritual for the char.

31. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

@Caelamus Apologies for the tag. I aged Amber up by 10 years, added the required points.

32. Caelamus

33. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

@Caelamus Apologise for pinging again!
    Changed the bloodline to Milôt.

34. Caelamus

Approved. But as a closing note. Afflictions do not go under a spoiler. Remove the spoiler. If it's too beefy, remove the ability lists because they do not belong here. I would recommend making a google doc if you want a personal spell book. @Diaprit

35. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

36. Caelamus

Physical stat not correct, also "5 Shielding Combat (10 Points)" and hobby points are not used, was this intentional?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  37. Diaprit

Diaprit Frogger

The points were not intentional, originaly I planned to give her 10 points, reduced them to 5 because of the Herculean Gene and forgot to change the other stuff.
    Hope it's corrected now.

38. Caelamus

Approved.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1