Alzena Olsen

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by SaltyLikeTheSea, Dec 11, 2018.

1. SaltyLikeTheSea

SaltyLikeTheSea x2 your daily serving of salt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Full Name: Alzena Anja Olsen
    Nickname: Zena
    Race: Ailor Highlander
    Lineage: Bolven
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Preferred Weapon: Broadsword​

[​IMG]
    Total Points: 25+5= 30

Combat Proficiency
    +10 Blades Combat (Points)
    +6 Unarmed Combat (Points)

Body Proficiency
    +10 Athletic Training (Points)
    +4 Perception (Points)

Arts Proficiency
    +10 Dance Arts (Hobby Points)

Body Stats:
    16 + (10*.5)+ (10*.5) + 10 (Bolven) = 36
    Body Shape: Ripped
    Body Fat: Low Body Fat

Languages
    Common (Parental Language, Free)

Bolven Lineage:
    Hardy Consitution
    Versatile Instict
    Hidden Stature

Vampirism
    Currently Infected? = No
    Bloodline: von Kërle

Mutations:
    Harlord Protection
    Harlord Spikewall
    Harlord Varghul
    Harlord Blackstrike

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eye Color: Olive green
    Hair Color: Dark brown
    Hair Style: High ponytail
    Skin Color: White
    Clothing: A loose shirt with black pants and a crimson cape.
    Height: 6’0ft
    [​IMG]
    Alzena hovers between true neutral and neutral evil. She does what she views as good, but doesn't always achieve it by morally good means. She often doesn't listen to the law if it gets in her way, choosing to be more rebellious if it achieves her goals. Though Alzena always strives for the greater good, even if her actions didn't happen by lawful means. She tries to help the poor, nurse the ill or gather food for less fortunate. Though when faced with authority, and people who throw others under for their own benefit, her morality seems to disappear. She becomes ruthless towards others and ignores all rules, her neural evil side coming into play as she tries to seek vigilantly justice.

The Commander (ENTJ-A): Alzena is an efficient leader when needed, she’s confident in herself and her ability to lead others. She will never back down from a challenge, always trying to push through it as giving up is never an option. Though she can be charismatic when commanding others, she is awful when it comes to applying that charisma in day to day life. She is often cold to others, very straight forward and takes absolutely no shit from others.

Old Gods (3/10)
    Alzena believes in the Old Gods as she was raised on the religion. Her main deities out of them she worships is Bashtur. She usually does her sacrifices when she is in a fight, drawing blood in his name on the battlefield. As well because of this worship, she works even harder to win a fight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alzena was born on September 17, 283 AC to Wade and Aili Olsen. She was born the second child in the family. She always fought for attention against her older brother Pelas. She always wanted to learn hunt and training with her brother. Though her mother kept her to try and rein her into the more domestic lifestyle that is typically expected. Alzena made it clear from a young age that she wanted to be a fighter, just like her father.

Alzena would constantly get her father to tell her tales of his battles in wars and fights as a Bloodcast. She was entranced with the idea of being a Bloodcast and training to be an epic warrior on the battlefield. She even got her mother to sew her a make-shift cape of her own. Though her mother tried hard to try and get Alzena more interested in cooking or taking care of the hearth, her mind was set. She’d even sneak out to watch her father train her brother, hiding herself to train as well.

When she turned fourteen she begged her father to let her go train to become a Bloodcast. Her brother had already left himself to train, which only moved her to join more. Though she had to fight with her family to convince them. She argued how she has trained along with her brother in secret, and how she was equal if not more ready then him. Her father warned her how becoming a knight was not something to be taken lightly, and was an extremely dangerous job. In order to prove her worth to her father, she had to duel him. As he had never seen her in action, he wanted to test her skill.

Alzena ended up winning the duel, which gave her father no choice but to bring her to the order. At age fourteen she joined the Bloodcast where she would train alongside her brother. She was dedicated and focused on her training, though because of this she lacked one thing, which was friends. Alzena began to become more cold and distant as time went on, her sole focus becoming on training. She watched her brother not only perform well but also become well-liked among her fellow Schilder trainees. This fueled underlying jealousy of her brother as she trained, them growing further apart as the years went on.

When she turned twenty-one, Alzena had graduated even before her brother. When she dawned the cape she felt a sense of relief, showing that all her stubbornness and determination had done her well. She ended up leaving the castle, heading home to spend some time with her family which she missed dearly. When she arrived home her father greeted her and handed her a rusted locket. He explained he was given this after he graduated by one of the knights who had become a father to him, as Alzena was told her grandfather had died.

Though he finally admitted to her that the story wasn’t exactly true. She had found out that her grandfather was actually a Viridian knight, and he was first training to be one as well when he was younger. Though he found out about the reputation of the Viridians from the Bloodcast who eventually got him enrolled. Her father had a strong sense of justice, where may have been where Alzena got it from. He said he felt disgusted when hearing about what his fathers and others had done to stay on top. So he decided to take the leap and become a Bloodcast, which ended up getting him disowned by his father.

He was telling her this as he was telling her that many may be against her due to the cape she wore, and how she should not let their words affect her. He promised her that she was a capable warrior, and how she should never bend to what others wanted. After spending four years at home helping her family, she decided it was time to head back to Regalia and try to make a difference where she could.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #1 SaltyLikeTheSea, Dec 11, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  2. Mr Toastybuns

Mr Toastybuns President of the Good Boy Club

Just a Peer Review:
    I like the character! Always nice to see another Bloodcast. Just a heads-up, though, I do believe that the Schools no longer grant bonus points, and the skills that were once granted by them are outdated; Longsword being grouped into "Blades" now, Large Shield falling into "Shielding", and "Judicial" not really existing anymore, I don't think. I just know this because I had to fix the same thing on my Char App. Otherwise, I think she's a fairly solid character. Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
  3. SaltyLikeTheSea

Thanks for letting me know! I'll defiantly change that then.

• Like Like x 1
  4. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

I see no issues, approved.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. SaltyLikeTheSea

Bumping this. Old character I want to bring back. @HydraLana

#5 SaltyLikeTheSea, Jun 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  6. HydraLana

Apologies for the delay, Re-Approved.

7. SaltyLikeTheSea

@HydraLana Alzena has been infected with vampirism! As well as I've moved some points around to better fit how I have started to play her in combat. (Increase unarmed and got rid of squad tactics). Any changes have been marked in RED

8. HydraLana

As there is no Proficiency Boost entitled "Harold Blackstrike", please correct your Proficiency Point layout to either what the proper boost is or make whatever corrections are required. This is the only issue I can see at this time, please tag me once you are finished making edits @SaltyLikeTheSea

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SaltyLikeTheSea

@HydraLana Done! Forgot the L in Harlord Blackstrike that's why. My bad lol. Hope that's all proper now!

10. HydraLana

You mean Harlord Blackstrike, yes? Because if so, you’ve been spelling it wrong, as the name “Harold”.

11. SaltyLikeTheSea

Yeah! Realized that now sorry! Should be all fixed

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  12. HydraLana

Approved.