Archived Alternate Worlds

• Thread starter Thread starter Luxor Ignotis
  • Start date Start date
This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luxor Ignotis

Not Registered
I think there should be more worlds other than Aloria, Gana-Isha, the End and the Unknown.

Perhaps have some sort of heavenly world with sky islands.

Post Ideas as responses!!!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Admins are busy building Regalia at the moment.

I think there should be more worlds other than Aloria, Gana-Isha, the End and the Unknown.

Perhaps have some sort of heavenly world with sky islands.

Post Ideas as responses!!!
One does not simply create a Skyworld with 1.6 minecraft if it were to be released by Mojang perhaps, but the current Map constructing tools do not allow for such a thing to be Built on the Proper scale.

One does not simply create a Skyworld with 1.6 minecraft if it were to be released by Mojang perhaps, but the current Map constructing tools do not allow for such a thing to be Built on the Proper scale.

Pfffffffff you mean no one has the time nor dedication..... It's more than possible

"One does not simply".
Simply = Easily.
Dedication and time = Hard.

He practically just said the same thing....
Meh with world edit I could make a sky land map with my brother in the space of a day
However it would not be big

We currently have Daendroc, Ellador, Ithania, Kelmoria, Gana-isha, The Grid, The field, and Captcha I think I am missing some others. I don't think we need any more worlds...
Besides I think a new world will be released soon. (Don't quote me on this)

Assuming I understand this correctly, you are wondering if there can/will be other dimensions, basically. If this is correct, then one, Gana-Isha is not actually another world, it is underneath Ellador. And two, no more will likely be created. If I'm wrong, and you mean worlds, as in Daendroc vs Ithania type of worlds, then yes, they are making many more. Jorrhilder and the Maiar world is under development, I have no idea when they will be out though.

And no, they will likely not make a sky world. They have however made a similar area in Ellador.

I think a bird race should be implemented with a world with a jump boost and wool or snow clouds and palaces of ice on the clouds

They could probably make a flatland map then worldedit the ground out and construct islands the size of Regalia or the Ellador Continents without much difficulty (though it would take a shitton of time). However this won't happen because, lets be honest, every noob and their premium baddass would be falling off the islands into the endless abyss...

They could probably make a flatland map then worldedit the ground out and construct islands the size of Regalia or the Ellador Continents without much difficulty (though it would take a shitton of time). However this won't happen because, lets be honest, every noob and their premium baddass would be falling off the islands into the endless abyss...

I would love them to create a magical map like in the avatar where the island float around covered in ivy and strong tree roots are all that hold them together

I know I am an elf and I am surposed to come up with something nice and pritty but no.
Not this time...

I came up with this which will look amazing if you can imagine it (il try make something when i have the time and put a picture of it)
A shadow world. Not like ghana-Isha where theres lava but a truly dark world. (night without starts or moon).
This world will grow black looking trees. growing in tall forrests. (much like Daendroc forrest but then all in blackness and shadows.) dark plains with nothing but a vast emptyness. And sharp rocky hills. Forming mazes from mountains.
It be a cool place to go for some combat training and roleplay adventure into the darkness o.o

Anyone like???:P

I know I am an elf and I am surposed to come up with something nice and pritty but no.
Not this time...

I came up with this which will look amazing if you can imagine it (il try make something when i have the time and put a picture of it)
A shadow world. Not like ghana-Isha where theres lava but a truly dark world. (night without starts or moon).
This world will grow black looking trees. growing in tall forrests. (much like Daendroc forrest but then all in blackness and shadows.) dark plains with nothing but a vast emptyness. And sharp rocky hills. Forming mazes from mountains.
It be a cool place to go for some combat training and roleplay adventure into the darkness o.o

I like but that would require a change to the texture pack, a complete new world that would take time, as that's a very specific design, and unlikely.
However I would be all for this, and would like to see forest elves in things like this.

I am currently making a continent, it is to be treated as a project. However if it is good enough, I will submit it to the massivecraft team in hopes it may be used later.

Emperor_max - They are/were actually working on a world like this. It was to house a shadow race similar to Enderman and be themed on The End but larger.

Not this time...

That would be pretty awesome. I don't think it is what they have planned for the end-like world, but a tree world like this with certain modifications would be pretty awesome. To get the right effect, maybe something like Kashyyyk from Star Wars, with trees up to the sky, cliffs very much similar, large open plains with very deep canyons, that kind of thing would be very cool.

i just want the planned worlds to come out before anything else is worked on (wasntme)

That would be pretty awesome. I don't think it is what they have planned for the end-like world, but a tree world like this with certain modifications would be pretty awesome. To get the right effect, maybe something like Kashyyyk from Star Wars, with trees up to the sky, cliffs very much similar, large open plains with very deep canyons, that kind of thing would be very cool.
Daendroc will be the closest thing to that.

Wel guys I know about the limitations to my idea but. It was just an Idea. Its cool to hear something like it is actualy planned but...

I like but that would require a change to the texture pack, a complete new world that would take time, as that's a very specific design, and unlikely.
However I would be all for this, and would like to see forest elves in things like this.

Seriously This is a dark and evil world. No place for elves (facepalm) :D. Anyways.
I also had an idea but i need you guys to tell me if i need to make a seperate post for it...

A resource world. This would would be as large as Kelmoria. It be a vulcanic island with all resources available. There are trees of all types on the islands hills. there will be a small desert for sand. The underground is filled with large ores of quartz and clay. Coal and iron and lapiz is also verry common, But diamond, gold, emeralds, and redstone. Those are extremely rare. Redstone and gold as less rare then emerald and diamond. Why? due to volcanic eruptions the island resets on a (my surgestion) 3 week basis. Ofcource we dont want the diamonds and emeralds being delivered to us on such frequence. Although iron... Since people used alot of iron tools during medieval times and most people (well thats wat i think) Use either diamond tools when they rich or stone when there poor. Iron... I dont see it often lets just put it like that.

Anyways great things about it would be:
-Access to tons of construction materials. Leading ofcource to nicer houses due to the variety of available resources.
-Less world grief from newbys. we simply let them go there to collect and make something nice in the other worlds.
-Overall less world grief. We only need to change the other world terrain for personal preference. No need to ruin the nice view because you need its resource.

Downsides tho:

- It might crash several markets. (but not nessesairly it may also boost some)
- This can lead to massive urbanisation of the landscapes.
- This new island will become a bandit hotspot.
- We might get complains about people saying: My house got Deleted! Admin abuse!!! :@. ( No but maybe some not so overracted complains.:P)

I hope you like the idea for this world. If you like further discription on the island and how the ores and resource layers will be.. feel free to ask :D plz tag me if you do ;)

Oh and aside from above a Newby world where new people who join massivecraft for the first time get some good tutorials on wat massivecarft is and get a taste of some basic lore understanding. (i Would love to help make it :3 )

Edit:
MonMarty would you like to review some of these ideas? Theres more up and down the topic ;3

VennHearts Yea it probably should. Perhaps a poisen effect after a eruption. This effect would be strong at first but when after a few days the chance to conseive poisen would be less. and eventualy the last week there won't be a poisen effect. the poised comes from the ash clouds which are poisonous. Yes even Naga are affected. This is no illness its the air that is tough to breath. making you weaker. And no any water/lava creature gets no exeption. Maiar have to breath water mixed with ash. Agni wel... the ash clouds cool them down so they get affected aswel?

Just an idea. Everyone is entitled to their own ;3

VennHearts Yea it probably should. Perhaps a poisen effect after a eruption. This effect would be strong at first but when after a few days the chance to conseive poisen would be less. and eventualy the last week there won't be a poisen effect. the poised comes from the ash clouds which are poisonous. Yes even Naga are affected. This is no illness its the air that is tough to breath. making you weaker. And no any water/lava creature gets no exeption. Maiar have to breath water mixed with ash. Agni wel... the ash clouds cool them down so they get affected aswel?

Just an idea. Everyone is entitled to their own ;3

I think the place should be (Shades on) Radioactive!!(No "yeahhhh" just the song radioactive
)

God l (H) That song ;3 Although... that doesnt fit my character discription ;( (sorry for oftopic I hope its alright:$ )

why doesn't it fit your character desc.?
Because I am an elf x3 But lets get back to the topic now...

Anyways heres another surgestion:
images.jpg

But I must warn you that on that island you may find this woman:

14126_107640572588459_107660_n.jpg

And she kills you with a swing of her boob***... Erm yea well you know wat I mean :3

Anyways this would be more a roleplay island. It will consist of a large ruined Palace, With alot of vegetation that has overgrown surtant area's. (or keep it in its full state and make it the mansion... erm palace of whoever the Emperor is :3)

No but seriously that island is awsome. It consists of alot of features. I know its copycat from PoPWW but still. It looks awsome :3

Back to topic people. :)

Atrilles! My Bestie how are you?

Because I am an elf x3 But lets get back to the topic now...

Anyways heres another surgestion:
View attachment 9197

But I must warn you that on that island you may find this woman:

View attachment 9196

And she kills you with a swing of her boob***... Erm yea well you know wat I mean :3

Anyways this would be more a roleplay island. It will consist of a large ruined Palace, With alot of vegetation that has overgrown surtant area's. (or keep it in its full state and make it the mansion... erm palace of whoever the Emperor is :3)

No but seriously that island is awsome. It consists of alot of features. I know its copycat from PoPWW but still. It looks awsome :3

who is the lady?

Status
Not open for further replies.