Aloria In High Definition Finally!

Im not trying to be a scrub, th map is a great concept, but there are a few hings very wrong, unless the pole placement is not at the top. What Map projection is being used?
MonMarty

Well thats interesting, just realized that from the world map, Algaron is very close to my old volcano in Ithania

I wonder...there should be some system where if someone goes to the edge of the map, they teleport to the corresponding edge of another map...which would be awesome, with the exception of livestock.

@MonMarty Request a copy of the map without any text. I will convert this HD image into a Google maps kind of map! :)

Odd that there are different biomes in weird areas. Coldest place on Aloria (Jorrhildr)? It is right next to one of the hottest, most humid places.

Farah'deen is a combination of Farah, the arab word for Joy, and Hud, the arab word for prophet. Farahuddin is the full name, but since everyone is going to butcher that, we made it Farah'deen

Farah'deen is a combination of Farah, the arab word for Joy, and Hud, the arab word for prophet. Farahuddin is the full name, but since everyone is going to butcher that, we made it Farah'deen
I like the combination of words from the culture the land is based off of, I myself have done that with my most recent character. Leugel Eulilla is based off of German for Talon, wing and beak....I think.​

I like the combination of words from the culture the land is based off of, I myself have done that with my most recent character. Leugel Eulilla is based off of German for Talon, wing and beak....I think.​
I dunno what you based this on but there ain´t nothing german in this name :^)

I dunno what you based this on but there ain´t nothing german in this name :^)
Sorry, I forgot it was a mixture of the Dutch and German for certain words. Although I have forgotten which word is based on what part of my name...​

Also very similar to Leugen, which means Lie.

Great! Can we please get the texture pack painting map updated with a version of this?
I slapped this onto a painting before, but it looks really bad with all the words and things. Personally I think this could use a bit more effort, but it's still something.
Here's the screenshot:

Nice work marty!
This map looks amazing!

About The source of all evil....

Let the search commence!

(Just made some pictures from the dynamic map looking into the location of "The source of all evil")

Schermopname (4).png Schermopname (5).png Schermopname (6).png Schermopname (7).png Schermopname (8).png

Nice easteregg btw ;3