Aloria In High Definition Finally!

Finally! Will any of those not yet released continents change when they are made, or is that the final general design? And what is special about them?

Also, what is the source of all evil?

Oh please tell me you have cut up sections of old Ceardia and altered them as if they have suffered cataclysm treating recognizable, notable areas to look naturally in ruin, scattered in chunks around the ocean and you are planning on making the biggest remaining area a rp spawn for people to explore the remains of the Continent and the npc survivors in an amazing effort to fit the deletion of the world into lore and immersion <3

Oh please tell me you have cut up sections of old Ceardia and altered them as if they have suffered cataclysm treating recognizable, notable areas to look naturally in ruin, scattered in chunks around the ocean and you are planning on making the biggest remaining area a rp spawn for people to explore the remains of the Continent and the npc survivors in an amazing effort to fit the deletion of the world into lore and immersion <3

I agree with that in concept. Another quest continent, except with a lot more bosses, mobs, etc. A lot more. And perhaps a Drowdar Elf base there, since it would likely fall under their mission statement.

MonMarty will island called #Cute 4lyfe be created? :P

Why is there a # on my island...

MonMarty Will you possibly be adding lines that show where the various expeditions went to find these continents.

That is some creative shiz you did there, MonMarty. Good job! :)

Cruallassar Mecharic
Look at where Mirk is... I see we've been snowed over!

It also seems as though Mon skipped over New Ventari (Southern Fendarfall Shroom island)

Why is it that Jorrhildr, or however you spell it, is colder than Ellador, yet it's not as far north?

Why is it that Jorrhildr, or however you spell it, is colder than Ellador, yet it's not as far north?

While it is true that temps don't mirror earth, it is also possible that this map is looking from polar north or south rather than from a side view.

The one thing I don't like about having this is that it sets limits. It creates a limit to which worlds might exist and that makes me sad :(
Then again, it shows us all the wonderful locations we can expect, so I guess it's OK.

Err... -clears throat- Ahem... Well since everyone is congratulating MonMarty, ima just... -takes out a scratch 'n sniff sticker sheet, and peels off a sticker that says "Excellent Job!" on it, and sticks it to MonMartys forehead- It is cinnamon.

The one thing I don't like about having this is that it sets limits. It creates a limit to which worlds might exist and that makes me sad :(
Then again, it shows us all the wonderful locations we can expect, so I guess it's OK.
There can always be new worlds, I mean there are a bunch of locations on this map that aren't in game yet, those will take quite a while to be implemented into the server I'd imagine. And I doubt this map is 100% final, there will always be new worlds, simply for the fact that as minecraft is updated and implements new features, new maps will need to be made for new biomes and other features.

I am really excited about these locations too though! :)

Won't load on my laptop!! NOOOO!!

Downloaded it and it works. I'm working on a Civ V map of it as we speak!

Why Isn't it 9001x9001? That was almost an epik mene reference there :-^)