Almost Like...a Haven.

...It's like he's gonna burst into song.

Problem?

Bl9Q50W.png

Sometimes I feel like a massive troll when I have guests in my Massivecraft homes...but then I look at the people struggling to get from one side to another, and I think to myself, "I'm okay with that."

Cameo from Alex Kade, who had to put up with Faewyn's decorating skills longer than any human should have to endure getting slapped by vines every time they open a door.

Cameo from Alex Kade, who had to put up with Faewyn's decorating skills longer than any human should have to endure getting slapped by vines every time they open a door.

And at some point, it even became part of his get-in-touch-with-nature-attire.

hue hue

Haven't had time to sit down and draw in a while, but I worked on this one over the span of several days, a little bit at a time.

HLqHrwQ.png

Faewyn and Flynn embracing each other, foreheads touching. It's a pose they engage in a lot, I feel.

I am both...severely happy and severely displeased with this piece. I think this may be the best I've ever shaded clothing, with wrinkles and such (Faewyn's dress sleeve is my favorite thing in this entire piece lulz!), but the skin and hair suffered incredibly. It might be because I had originally intended this to be a quickly and lazily shaded piece, but after I did the sleeve rather well, I was like, "Okay, gunna go all the way!" And then, nope. Meh, each art piece is a learning experience, so it all works.

Also, Faewyn is not taller than Flynn lulz. He's suppose to be lifting her up slightly, but at my art level, I have trouble conveying details like that.

-rocks back and forth in a corner-

Haven't had time to sit down and draw in a while, but I worked on this one over the span of several days, a little bit at a time.

HLqHrwQ.png

Faewyn and Flynn embracing each other, foreheads touching. It's a pose they engage in a lot, I feel.

I am both...severely happy and severely displeased with this piece. I think this may be the best I've ever shaded clothing, with wrinkles and such (Faewyn's dress sleeve is my favorite thing in this entire piece lulz!), but the skin and hair suffered incredibly. It might be because I had originally intended this to be a quickly and lazily shaded piece, but after I did the sleeve rather well, I was like, "Okay, gunna go all the way!" And then, nope. Meh, each art piece is a learning experience, so it all works.

Also, Faewyn is not taller than Flynn lulz. He's suppose to be lifting her up slightly, but at my art level, I have trouble conveying details like that.

-rocks back and forth in a corner-

Once again, I nearly spat out my apple cider when I saw this. It's not a bad thing, I was just very shocked.

Spitting out drink in a good way is good.

VOT3Abb.png

Picture I drew for a non-lore RP, sort of set in modern times. So my rendition of a modernized Faewyn. Quick sketch, lineart, and shading, no CG. Obviously lacking in detail and technique, but I finished this in maybe four or five hours, as opposed to several days.