Almost Like...a Haven.

Faewyn

The Unrelenting
Reaction score
Random art surge that centered around the wonderful people in Haven, the faction I'm currently in. All these were drawn in the space of about ten hours over two days. It's pretty obvious, as my shading gets progressively uglier and lazier as they go on, but yeah.

OwZA4hW.png

BandoftheHawk

Daeris, Drow Elf. I think he's the first Haven member I actually RPed with, but I'm not sure.

AW4erYr.png

Ryciera

Ryciera's character Alison, one of the best vampire Rpers on the server.

hXTqMdl.png

Green_Hood

Flynn Sinclair, Regalia's number one playboy and womanizer. Three guesses what he's saying in this picture. This one is my personal favorite, as I worked on this one first and the result is much better than the other two.

Surprise package:

iVETFEf.png

littlemsclumsy, Plecy, Bioverse, Niven

Guest appearances of littlemissclumsy, Plecy, Bioverse, and Niven's characters, who I can't promise I'll draw but I hope to in the near future.

I just can't this is the most adorable thing ever~~ Squeeee.

Mooshroom sympathisers for life.

MonMarty
prestatamore

The Society of Underwear Wearing Pimp Cane Toting Whatever Else They Are of Regalia are exemplary playboys, truly, but I'm sorry, Flynn Sinclair is in a league of his own. Just ask the string of broken hearts he's left behind in Regalia, and a good deal more of them getting ready to be added to the list!

Flynn looks just as I imagine him haha

I can testify to Flynn's playboy abilities and womanizing skills. I am unfortunate enough to work for him :S

"You know nothing of Cleaver's secret nighttime addictions!"
-Cleaver

p.s: cleaver wants more cookies pls.

Fantastic art yet again Faewyn, hope you do more as I always enjoy seeing you're art.

Ryciera She did such, such a good job. Like, I'm freaking over how amazing this is. ;D

She really did! She captured each character so well. Daeris looks contemplative and annoyed, Alison is sad, as usual, and Flynn is... well... Flynn. It's absolutely fabulous.

I don't know, I just can't stop.

z3bTBR2.png
"Aha, my arm is completely healed, thanks to you love. See?"​

I think it was actually his left arm that Faewyn healed, but meh.

Credit goes to an unknown artist and their unknown picture, which I saw years ago on a Tumblr. All I remember is that the characters involved had these exact same expressions, one was defying physics by reaching through the frame and the other was bugged out as crap, and I laughed so hard that I scared away my dog when I first saw it. The expressions are what really stuck with me all these years, so I decided to copy what I remember, except with Flynn and Faewyn.

I already said I don't know, don't ask me why. Random crazy mood continues kthx!

z3bTBR2.png

Credit goes to an unknown artist and their unknown picture, which I saw years ago on a Tumblr. All I remember is that the characters involved had these exact same expressions, one was defying physics by reaching through the frame and the other was bugged out as crap, and I laughed so hard that I scared away my dog when I first saw it. The expressions are what really stuck with me all these years, so I decided to copy what I remember, except with Flynn and Faewyn.

I already said I don't know, don't ask me why. Random crazy mood continues kthx!
Ahahhaha

Random art surge that centered around the wonderful people in Haven, the faction I'm currently in. All these were drawn in the space of about ten hours over two days. It's pretty obvious, as my shading gets progressively uglier and lazier as they go on, but yeah.

-insert art-​

BandoftheHawk

Daeris, Drow Elf. I think he's the first Haven member I actually RPed with, but I'm not sure.

-insert art-​

Ryciera

Ryciera's character Alison, one of the best vampire Rpers on the server.

-insert art-​

Green_Hood

Flynn Sinclair, Regalia's number one playboy and womanizer. Three guesses what he's saying in this picture. This one is my personal favorite, as I worked on this one first and the result is much better than the other two.

Surprise package:

-insert art-​

littlemsclumsy, Plecy, Bioverse, Niven

Guest appearances of littlemissclumsy, Plecy, Bioverse, and Niven's characters, who I can't promise I'll draw but I hope to in the near future.

Poor Froodl. D:
Nonetheless, that art is wonderful!
I'm surprised you said it got 'uglier', it actually just seemed to change Art style a bit, which was rather interesting. And for a short time, you manage to make wonderful pieces!
It takes like 2 days for me to make a single character picture.
In a row.
No water breaks.
:c
Still, I'm gonna watch this thread, this seems to almost be like a verson of "The Far Side" on Massivecraft out of RP characters!

z3bTBR2.png

Flynn, the exact reason Haven cannot have nice things.

I look at this everyday and I need to stop because I'm still in denial that I'm a terrible artist.

I can't even begin to come up with an appropriate reply at the moment, so give me time to think of a reply worthy of this majestic picture. In the meantime, another doodle type thing:

efF8X2y.png

Used Niven's character as my test subject this time.

Got a challenge from MonMarty to draw something Disney style. He pointed out I have a habit of drawing everyone the same, which is mostly true - I tend to draw every character in "pretty anime flawless perfection" style. Disney characters are very defined and different from one another, and it was a challenge trying to imitate that. Pretty pleased with the result though!

Edit: Sorry for the multiple tagging, if you got multiple tags! I changed up the eyes twice. The eyes are where Disney style is really at.