Archived Allowing Chest Usage In Regalia Homes

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayrekt

Refugee
Reaction score
Hi,im writing this post to suggest that we allow a certain number of chest usage per home in regalia.I do understand the reason that chests were disabled as it causes lag.As the usage of chests were disabled in regalia,fewer players have chosen to rent homes in regalia as they serve no purpose apart from roleplaying.I am also aware that we can use other items such as dispensers to hold items in regalia homes,however it is not possible to lock these items and it poses a potential for theft to occur.

Perhaps we can allow a fixed number of chests per home in regalia , so that
1) More players rent houses in regalia and more regals can be removed from the economy and regals will not keep growing and filling massivecraft.
2) Houses serves more purpose apart from roleplaying reasons.
3) If we regulate the number of chests per house , it wont cause much lag.
4) Our items can be protected in chests instead of dispensers and other forms of item storage.

Also i know that some homes allow chests to be used but they are really expensive and have a high demand for it,so other players dont get a chance to have regalia houses with chests.

Maybe if this isnt implemented , we can have storages that works the same way like shops , we can rent these storages to store our items for an amount of regals a month since renting shops to store items is illegal .

I hope that this gets considered as i wouldnt mind paying a high amount of regals (perhaps up to 300 regals a month) on storages that are raid free and completely safe from raiders .

In case i made any wrong point do feel free to comment as what i am informed about the current chests system in regalia could be wrong .

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This will never be a thing. It has been proven that chests are entities and cause fps loss in Regalia. In fact railcart chests are also being disabled soon for the same problem. The only method of storing your items in Regalia is your /backpack or hoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.