Alexandros Spathous

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by DipliPsychi, May 27, 2021.

1. DipliPsychi

DipliPsychi your server farmboy

“We will gradually become indifferent to what goes on in the minds of other people when we acquire a knowledge of the superficial nature of their thoughts, the narrowness of their views and of the number of their errors. Whoever attaches a lot of value to the opinions of others pays them too much honor.” -Arthur Schopenhauer

[​IMG]

Basic Information

• Full Name: Alexandros Prokopis Spathous.

• Race: Etosian Archan Ailor.
    Inventory Information

• A leather pouch containing 150 regals.

• His personal book, containing notes on philosophy and science.

• A metallic pen gifted to him by his first professor.

• A wooden pipe hand-crafted for him, occasionally enjoying some bacca.

• A compass and flint.
    Skill Information

Total Points: 50 proficiency points.

• Core Group Proficiencies
      • Melee Combat Category
        • +13 Fist Combat (from Points).
    • Talent Group Proficiencies
      • Special Training Category
        • +10 Strength Training (+5 from Points, +5 from Racial Boost).

• +5 Perception Training (from Points).
    • Hobby Group Proficiencies
      • Performance Art Category
        • +15 Writing Art (+10 from Hobby Points, +5 from Points).

• +10 Theater Art (from Points).
    • Point-Buy
      • Linguistics
        • +3 Qadir Language.
      • Schooling
        • +3 Diplomacy School (Regalian Diplomatic Academy).

• +6 Natural Sciences School (Regalian Ecological Academy, Al-Hamjad Hamanh College).
    Body Shape

• 28 Physical Stat.

• Strongman Body Type.

• Built Body Fat.
    Languages

• Etos.

• Common.

• Faraddi.
    Special Traits/Spells/Mutations

• Ailor Lineage
      • Archan.
        • Casting Light I.

• Holy Manifestation I.

• Pure Body I.

Visual Information

• Eye Color: Emerald Green.

• Hair Color: Dark Black.

• Hair Style: Long, curly, and often braided.

• Skin Color: Olive.

• Clothing: A black toga robe with green outlinings, a green sash and a green bandana.

• Height: 6 feet (182.88 cm).
    Personality

Option Two: The Core List

• Choose your Character Alignment
      • Chaotic Neutral.
    • Choose your Character Personality Type
      • The Logician (INTP-A).
    • Choose your Character's Religion
      • Etosian Unionism
        • 7 to 10.
    Relationships

Theodoros Spathous | NPC | Father: “Me and my father had a strained relationship, whereas my father pushed me towards the military, I declined. My father and I got into many a bout concerning the deeper meanings of life and it’s universe, labeling me a black sheep to say.” - Alexandros’ Memoir on Life

Dorothea Spathous | NPC | Mother: “I noted my mother’s kindness and appreciated it in my youth, yet also acknowledged as I grew, the blind eye she often would turn to me in act of her husband’s benevolence, thus leading me into studying morals and psychology.” - Alexandros’ Memoir on Life

Christosphoros Spathous | @CainsTedTalk | Brother: “Whilst growing up, me and my brother would indulge in wrestling and boxing, forming a connection between us two. He’s a stern man now, who will do anything to succeed. Obviously, he has my help as I write this in the middle of a sand storm.”- Alexandros’ Memoir on Life

Dorothios Spathous | @Jouster | Brother: “Dorothios was a very care-free individual last I saw, doing as he pleased. Almost as I was before the enlightening, I wonder how he fares now. Me and him were not close as I was already getting ready for my academic pursuits, and my long journey that laid ahead.” - Alexandros’ Memoir on Life

Nikomedes Spathous | @Tortellinis | Brother: “Whilst younger than Dorothios, I had more interaction with Nikomedes before I left as he enjoyed my dark humor and thoughts on philosophy. I am curious to see how he developed over the years.”- Alexandros’ Memoir on Life

Life Story

• Childhood | βάσανα
      • Alexandros Spathous was born on May 25th, 280 AC in the villa his family owned in Etosil.

• Being a quiet and strange child, his father often looked at him with spite or hate, especially when he declined any formal training in warfare. Opting for books instead from a rather young age.

• His love for books encouraged him to read all of the villa’s personal collection in their library. Even asking someone at the age of four, to teach him how to write properly, bewildering the tutor.

• Cruelty is an emotion that Alexandros would use to describe his father throughout his early years, using this as a catalyst to pursue philosophy and what it means to be a human.
    • Adolescence | γνώση
      • The giant of a boy grew into a giant of a man quickly, spending a vast amount of his time lifting weights and reading books. He believed if you worked the mind at the same time as your other muscles, the result would be exponential.

• During this time, he picked up the basic understandings of wrestling and boxing and furthered his training for a short time before his father got into another heated argument with him. Alexandros had enough of his father’s simpleton mouth, going to pack his belongings at the age of fourteen and head off to Regalia to fulfil his dream and journey.

• Upon arriving in Regalia, he immediately enrolled in the Regalian Ecological Academy furthering his pursuits in science, philosophy and reasoning. During the next three years at this academy, he’d be among the very best of the students there. The scholar excelled in any subject he put any effort into, at one point stating to his professor that college was easy and needed a bigger challenge.

• After graduating from the academy, he took a year hiatus from studying at a school. Albeit, he just went into the city and the outskirts of Regalia to study the wildlife, flora, and fauna. Not only that, he was studying his interactions with people, reading their psychology.
    • Adulthood | διαφωτισμός
      • At the age of nineteen, Alexandros submitted an application into the Regalian Diplomatic Academy under strong advisement from his previous professor. The groundwork had been put down and now Alexandros had to follow it. His scores and prerequisites impressed the Academy, taking him in for an early summer semester before the fall began.

• Theatre had always intrigued Alexandros, and the psychology behind it. People pretending to be other people or putting on a front, which he deemed unnecessary at this point in life. Albeit, he did however sign up for a class to see what it was about. Soon coming to a realization that each environment has uniquities to them, including the people. If you do not adapt, you will be silenced.

• As the years went on, so did Alexandros, graduating from the Regalian Diplomatic Academy and even learning Faraddi in preparation for his journey and future studies. He continued to lift weights passionately and advocate his love for philosophy.

• On his twenty-third birthday, Alexandros boarded a ship heading to Farah’deen in excitement after receiving his acceptance letter into Al-Hamjad Hamanh College, which was the only other science academia in the known world aside from the Regalian Ecological College.

• He studied there for the next three years, learning the culture of the area at the same time and their philosophies among the sciences. In his free time, he often found himself in bars wrestling folks who wished to challenge him. A Qadir man approached him and challenged him to a normal fight which did not last long, getting kicked square in the side of the jaw. This encouraged Alexandros to practice kickboxing with said man during his tutelage at the college.
        • Now | κατακτήσουν
          • The previous three years consisted of Alexandros exploring Farah’deen when he could, whilst teaching at the college, who offered him a position in recognition of his intellect and pursuit of the scholarly arts. During his trips out into the desert, he meditated often and embraced his perception of a third eye.

• Eventually, he received a letter from his older brother, Christosphoros asking for his aid and arrival in the crown isle in recent events of acquiring Nobility in the Regalian Archipelago. He made his way there as soon as the next ship arrived.

[​IMG]

#1 DipliPsychi, May 27, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  2. Grimmsome

Grimmsome mr. blue sky (living here today)

Claimed for review.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Grimmsome

Grimmsome mr. blue sky (living here today)

Approved.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1