Preserved Sheet Alessandra Laenari Bel-saal Alloren Solleria

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
@Caelamus I fixed my mistake and correctly moved Theurgy from "Magic" to "Charisma" and shuffled the points around to fit such.

I scream you scream PTSD - Yala has lost both her sense of smell and her left ear. Including some PTSD around mirrors and avoidance of such reflective surfaces. Just making sure those changes are gucci. @Caelamus

Since she's becoming a Dragon Worshipper - threw away stinky Exist Magi. Waiting on that Yellow Dragon Archon to pop off. Made a few changes and got cleansed. @Caelamus

Titles: Disciple of Morrlond, Disciple of Yellow Dragon.
You can't be both of these as Morrlond is a demon which is opposed to draconic faith.

Since she's becoming a Dragon Worshipper - threw away stinky Exist Magi. Waiting on that Yellow Dragon Archon to pop off. Made a few changes and got cleansed. @Caelamus
Uh, I wouldn't do that. Normally I wouldn't say wait for something but in this case you should probably wait for something or consider White Dreamers in the meantime. Being cleansed from magic doesn't really take away your magic points for you to reinvest. However many points you spent in there prior just sort of become dead points to my understanding. Which is one reason why I'm saying maybe you should wait until this is done before committing to the idea because the idea of what you're committing to isn't out yet. You might not even like what the Yellow Archon provide. Wait until the lore is released.

You can't be both of these as Morrlond is a demon which is opposed to draconic faith.

Uh, I wouldn't do that. Normally I wouldn't say wait for something but in this case you should probably wait for something or consider White Dreamers in the meantime. Being cleansed from magic doesn't really take away your magic points for you to reinvest. However many points you spent in there prior just sort of become dead points to my understanding. Which is one reason why I'm saying maybe you should wait until this is done before committing to the idea because the idea of what you're committing to isn't out yet. You might not even like what the Yellow Archon provide. Wait until the lore is released.

I deleted Morrlond worship - as far as Archon, I'm settling on her being a Dragon Worshipper. If the lore comes out and I don't like, I'll go to a more open branch of Archon, or just be a plain old Dragon Worshipper without the Archon.

Hello! One thing of note:
She favors the White Dreamer, having been made into an Archon quite recently, but yet, fumbling through said newest faith. Curious questions and probing inquires are the norm.
It feels like (from this description) that your character is still relatively new to the Dragon Worship faith. While this is fine, I do mildly worry about the fact that they are already Archon, as Archon are meant to be long-term dragon faithful. As such, it's unlikely that someone so new to the faith would be converted to an Archon so soon.

I would ask that you please update this blurb and solidify her religious stance on the Dragons if you are intent on keeping Archon. You can still be curious in learning about the other Dragon Clades, but please at least have a solid stance on one dragon.

Make this change in TEAL and then please tag me in a reply!

Hello! One thing of note:

It feels like (from this description) that your character is still relatively new to the Dragon Worship faith. While this is fine, I do mildly worry about the fact that they are already Archon, as Archon are meant to be long-term dragon faithful. As such, it's unlikely that someone so new to the faith would be converted to an Archon so soon.

I would ask that you please update this blurb and solidify her religious stance on the Dragons if you are intent on keeping Archon. You can still be curious in learning about the other Dragon Clades, but please at least have a solid stance on one dragon.

Make this change in TEAL and then please tag me in a reply!

I edited that her faith is more ironclad, but due to both her and myself not knowing much about Dragon Worship/Archon, I'm still marking her as fairly 'beginner'.

No worries at all on that, simply takes some time to learn! APPROVED!

@IreliaRamora Going for the 'heheh prank' Primal Magi route, adding two new Specials and swapping out unused ones.

@IreliaRamora Some major tweaks to her stats while waiting for Yellow Dragon, I don't expect these changes to be permeant or long lasting, but it was mostly just removing old/unused spells and of course, adding in the Faith Category.

HAhah I lied, since Archon lore dropped, moved my Prof's around AGAIN, switching to Regulus.

I am sho powerful, I develop relationships by simply existing. (ie. I'm not sure when we even interacted beyond Alessandra watching Kensi kill people, but yell heah man LMAO.)

Last edited:
Added some more changes due to Body Invocation, her skin color was changed, specified why it was changed, but everything else remains largely the same. (Her hair and eye color). I'm pretty happy with this, but if it's a problem (ie, too close to Kathar skin color), then let me know and I'll change it back.

I did not quite like her PROF's, so I switched it around and yet again and since clarified ticket, removed her grey skin.

Big update, not sure if I'm supposed to tag Staff since we don't require approvals anymore, but her Throne as been changed from Crown Witch to Bulwurk. Shuffled around her points some, all changes marked in blue.

Hello, not a lore staff member, but I just wanted to let you know that Bulwark Archon cannot invest points into Cleric Point Buy!

Complete character sheet overhaul, much is a WIP including quotes and relationships.

Big old update, her backstory as been completely redone with some parts removed, other parts character's will have to find out IC. Relationships have been...sort of done, got tired halfway through. Expect the rest to be done..sometime.