Aileana Leann Rukao

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by river_essence, Dec 8, 2019.

1. river_essence

river_essence It's morbin' time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Name : Aileana Leann Rukao

Race : Oberron Altalar
    Archblood

Sexuality : Bisexual, have fun.

Preferred Weapon : Blacksteel Cavalry Sabers

[​IMG]

Total Points : 60 + 10 Hobby Points

Shield : 5

Fast Blade : 6

Thin Blade : 5

Unarmed : 7

Medical : 10

Sanguineology : 8

Shatterology : 8

Athletic Training : 9

Hobby Points :

Theatre : 5

Ceramics : 5

[​IMG]

Physical Stat : 33

Body Shape : Athletic

Body Fat : Low Body Fat

[​IMG]

Modern Altalar 10/10

Common 10/10

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Archblood Scrying

Calling of Lords

Archblood Scalehide

Archblood Arsenal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eye colour : Glowing Violet

Hair colour : Blonde

Height : 5'4"

Hair Style : Mid-back length, wavy and some ringlets around the face as well.

Skin Colour : Pale-ish tan.

Clothing : Shown above

Clothing (Cont.) : Her clothes seem a bit tattered and worn, a few tears here and there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Character Alignment

Chaotic Good

Personality Type
    Defender

Character Religion

Unionism - Union of Air

Pagan Ritualism

Aileana is known for her odd quirks in sticky situations. When there is a bit of a tight situation, such as a fear for her life, she will act out of panic. She will use any abilities she has, or any weapon near her, and use them to her advantage to escape. When Aileana is lying, however, her nose will twitch, along with the flexing of her fingers.

Aileana likes to be alone sometimes. She works best alone, but will agree to work with others if need be.

Aileana dislikes comments about her family or friends, or even people that she works alongside with.

Relationships

Aileana has a son of a past lover, named Scott Xotiko. He is a Vampiric Kathar brood. She is still questioning why she fell for a Kathar, but still kept her son either way. Children are a blessing.

[​IMG]

Aileana made her way to Regalia at the young age of 15, having her deceased parents follow her where ever she goes. She was lost, without a home, starving and confused. Her fate was met with Sanguinism around the age of 18, forcing her to stay in the sewers. Before she was caught and cured, however, she fell for a Kathar, Skotadi Xotiko. She bore his child at the age of 19, and gave birth hours before she was forcibly cured. After being cured, however, a fellow Altalar guard had beaten and bashed her, disgracing her for throwing her Altalaran ways away for a low-life Kathar.
    After being disgraced by the guard, she was left to die in the sewers. Luckily enough, someone found her close to death. They immediately took her in, and healed her to the best of their abilities.
    After being so close to death, she had contracted the Witchblood Curse. She barely knew it herself, until someone pointed out her eyes a few days after being healed.

Since that day, she was forced to leave her lover, and leave her son with him, to protect him. After wandering the streets to figure out how to control herself, she remembered one person who had similar occurrences; Leufred du Brierüst. Since she's met him, she's worked more on her abilities than anything else. She is wanting to work for the Brierüst's at one point, but she knows it takes all of her power to train herself, along with training with other Witchbloods.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 river_essence, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  2. river_essence

Oh! Forgot to mention! The first photo of Aileana, all credits go to @Diaprit ! Love you bbg!~ <3

3. river_essence

Very bad with time, I think it's been a week. Anywho, *le bump*

4. MantaRey

MantaRey repairing the gens Staff Member Lore2

5. MantaRey

Here's my review:
    • List your Race as Half-Elf. Feel free to also state what type of Altalar and what culture of Ailor her parents are.
    • Nightsilver isn't readily accessible, so while it might be suited for progressions (potentially), I would add some more "mundane" weapons for the Weapon of Choice section.
    • You're missing a description for Hair Style, Clothing, and Height. The images are fine for reference but some basic description should at least be given still.
    • I have a mild issue with the character being infected at age 15 and having a child at 18. Being infected would make her appear 15 indefinitely, which is a little iffy in terms of the situation. I would insist that the character gets turned the same year that they're 18 and cured thereafter.
    • Add an impacting experience in their childhood and in their adolescence. They're 28 years old, they're bound to have plenty of experiences which would affect their mentality and worldview, etc.
    Mark your edits in red and tag me in a reply when you're done. @NerdyPanda29

6. river_essence

Aye, will do. Thank you, Manta!

7. river_essence

@MantaRey Finished! I might add a few things here and there, but I'll be sure to update.

8. MantaRey

You still need to add her Height to the Visual Information section. Let me know when this is done. :) @NerdyPanda29

9. river_essence

I can't believe I forgot that! Just added it! @MantaRey

10. MantaRey

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1