Archived Addition To Traits: Mining Fatigue Immune.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Jadex224

Resident Ne'erdowell
Reaction score
I've recently set up a new faction in Jorrhildr. Everything is going great until an elder guardian spawns gifting me with Mining fatigue III. This effect stops me from doing any block breaking at all. With an efficiency V pickaxe it takes me a good 15 seconds to break stone blocks, and this effect lasts 5 minutes. Which means unless I lead a cow around with me, constantly drinking milk, I can't get any work done. I'm suggesting this addition to help any faction near the water build without the hassle of carrying milk around with them all the time.

I would suggest this trait be less cumbersome as it has little to no PVP advantage and its only use would be to ignore the effect of the elder guardian while building.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I am in full agreement with this I have been asking for this ever since Elder Guardians were added PLEASE add this trait.

Also please make Blindimmune work with Massivemobs it is nearly impossible to fight Leviathan and DeathTick beetles without it.

100% agree, especially when I can't even touch a Leviathan without dying.

Maybe an additional trait that reduces damage from guardian beams?

Yes to all of this.
It would have made me building my vault so much less of a pain.

I think it's funny how you want staff to code this new trait when very simply you can logout of massivecraft then log back in. The elder guardian will despawn. But on second thought it's not a bad addition to the trait system.

Marking this as Pending Review. Staff will consider suggestion this when they review the traits plugin.