Archived Addition To The /f Access Command

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Reaction score
I checked the last few pages of ideas and didn't see this. If there already is one please post a link in the comments and lock the thread.

So I want a specific person to be able to build in my faction, but i don't want their entire faction to have perms, or any other faction on the same relation level. What if a /f access all p [name] or /f access auto p [name] so we can quickly add access to specific people.

What also can be helpful is a form of the command that removes all access of a single person. So lets say a person leaves/gets kicked from the faction. and you dont know where they have access. Instead of having to check EACH and EVERY chunk... you just put in a single command!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I love this idea! I help my friends build in their fac and it's a pain to go through every chunk and do /f access p _Erebos_ Yes. Also people have alt facs and this would make it easier for people to manage things. +1

I want to like the idea and I should, I don't know why I just don't seem to be able to say anything good or quality on It, I blame sleep deprivation