Archived A Suggested Change To The Naga Lore

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3Messenger

Refugee
Reaction score
The four most common races of naga are the dark naga, guardian naga, spirit naga, and water naga.
The massivecraft.lore has the spirit naga = dragons. Guardian naga = todir. Dark naga is the slither
But the Water naga doesn't exist.

The watter naga are a bit unfriendly witch would explain that the oceans are inhospitable. They work well whit your lore and I don't see why you would shout out a big part of the nagga race.

Here is some information on the water naga if you don't want to look around on the internet to match to decide if you want to put them in the lore.
The water naga is a fierce and fast sea creature that roams oceans water. Water nagas are the least intelligent type of naga. Although (perhaps as a result) they are also the least scheming. Water nagas prefer to stay mostly concealed in a body of water while they launch spell attacks. They are the mages and healers of the 4 naga races Their general looks has more in common with snakes than it does with their conniving naga kin.

They are basically nami from league of legends.(but they don't look human like)
hope my spelling was good and that the text was understandable

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Seeing as the Naga on Massivecraft are created separate from those found in other series it makes no sense for this suggestion to be included, all the races are due for an update in the near future so you may find something similar arise then, but these "water Naga" will not be included just because they share a similarity to another creature in another series.

So your idea of a "water naga" is just a maiar...

mair and Water naga are alike in looks yes and living habitat but the maiae are like children whit fast lives while the Water naga are a long living protective race. The maiar are few in numbers and don't explain that the oceans are inhospitable. They support the opposite to the argument. I just got an idea the fact that the maire just developed a language out of nowhere seems weird but the water naga speaks the human language. You explain how the maiar learned a language and why the oceans are inhospitable. + The naga society gets some mages

mair and Water naga are alike in looks yes and living habitat but the maiae are like children whit fast lifes while the Water naga are a long living protektiv race. the maiar are few in numbers and dont explain that the oceans are inhospitable. they support the opposite to the argument. I just got an idea the fact that the maire just developed a language out of nowhere seems weird but the water naga speaks the human language. you explain how the maiar lernd a language and why the oceans are inhospitable. + the naga society get some mages

Funny thing is 'bout that.... the oceans are not really "inhospitable" and there is no need for a similar race. The maiars are the "race of the waters". I think most people prefer it that way rather than have 4 different kinds of one race. Also, please use spell check... it is there for a reason and I can barely read some of your words.

Funny thing is 'bout that.... the oceans are not really "inhospitable" and there is no need for a similar race. The maiars are the "race of the waters". I think most people prefer it that way rather than have 4 different kinds of one race. Also, please use spell check... it is there for a reason and I can barely read some of your words.

About the inhospitable oceans it's how the naga lore on the server describes it but on the other hand the hadir oceans is as big as a continent and the naga, vespids and the maiar liv in hadir. naga have the plains vespids got the underworld and maiar the oceans from now on I'll be thinking maiar are water naga because the differences are so small and they are bothe close to being spirits and am sorry for my poor spelling but I got dyslexia so it is to be expected

About the inhospitable oceans it's how the naga lore on the server describes it but on the other hand the hadir oceans is as big as a continent and the naga, vespids and the maiar liv in hadir. naga have the plains vespids got the underworld and maiar the oceans from now on I'll be thinking maiar are water naga because the differences are so small and they are bothe close to being spirits and am sorry for my poor spelling but I got dyslexia so it is to be expected

Sorry about the dyslexia, but "Water Naga" and "Maiars" would be too similar of a race, and Water Naga would be to over powered considering the fact that it would basically be 2 races combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.