• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

A Small Notice From An Artist

[A small note is posted up onto the Regalian Noticeboard]
To all Readers of this notice,

I am an artist searching for some people to aid me in my latest work. I require both a female model and a male model. For the female model, I am looking for a pale female Ailor with fine features. For the male model, I seek a well built Human of perhaps tan or darker complexion.

I also ask any sailors or other members of the Ostmark military theater to please speak to me as my next piece is set in that region. A personal interview to learn geography and military regalia is most desired by me so that I may get the region right. Should the sailor or military figure wish to also to be the model for the artwork, that is perfectly acceptable and be sure to note it in your reply letter to me.

Any who are interested, please send a letter to:
Enoch Rouvin Marinos
10 Reynaud Road, Ithanian District

((Aka, please PM me with an IC letter))
Sincerely, Enoch Rouvin Marinos

Dear Enoch Marinos,

qwhj_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-daqijqf.png

I hope I don't come to late with this letter but I am very much interested in aiding you with the female modeling of the portrait.
I am a freelance artist myself though I am sure no where near your skill level and besides the modeling
would love to chat about materials and styles with you. I hope to hear from you soon. The return address of this letter can be send to Willowroad 7 if you like to hear further information. I wanted to add some of my work to this letter but ran out of space sadly.

With loving regards Julliana Bowater.

oh_ms_believer_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-daqiik9.png