An Artist Advertising His Services

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by HydraLana, Aug 27, 2018.

1. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

[An legal advertisement would be placed in all the major, legal places such an advertisement could be]

Citizens of the Regalian Capital,
    A great opportunity is open to those who wish to seize it! Enoch Marinos, an artist of the Effleur, is opening himself up to public and private commissions, from the Nobility downward.

His work is mainly that of the Imperial Style and he is capable of crafting beautiful paintings, lovely drawings, and small stone sculptures. His subject matter ranges, being able to create landscapes of the sea or earth and images of living subjects such as people and animals so you can be sure his ability is likely to cover what you'd like him to create for you.

If anyone is interested in commissioning or speaking to Enoch Marinos, please contact him at his home in the New Ithanian District, Reynaud Road 10, via letter or visit.

[The notice ends with a printer's stamp of who produced it and accompanying information]

OOC:
    I am not an artist OOC, and I cannot actually produce digital artwork to represent what Enoch would create for any customer/patron who commissions from him. What I can create, however, is a very detailed written summary of the artwork and possibly produce similar real-life artwork from art history to serve as a mental reference. I hope that is sufficient and that people pick up on Enoch's offer despite it. Feel free to send me a message or a convo over the Forums to send in a letter or message me in game when you see me online.​

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  2. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Winifred wishes she could get art, but alas.. she was infected with the plague and currently locked in the loony bin.

• Winner Winner x 1