A Short Remonstrance.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by bahmboozled, Jun 13, 2021.

1. bahmboozled

bahmboozled bahmboozling Staff Member Roleplay Staff

The parchments found themselves in an expansive trek across certain parts of Regalia: to Arena Court, Old Town (Petalcourt inclusive), and even Crookback. The contents of the letter were frenzied, scribbled as was evident in writing multiple hundreds of the same thing over and over again.

"It is not forgotten what happened on 14th November, 308 AC. The fires consumed the innocence of Petalcourt, ravaged the livelihood of Crookback, and took the lives of dearest ones. Some of these aggrieved souls still irrecoverable, names and identities lost to ashen remain blown off in the winds. It is a reminder that this tragedy has not gone unremembered.

However, it appears so otherwise. In their 'self-driven' mission to hunt down an individual no longer connected to Petalcourt, a rambunctious group of Archbloods very well showed intentions to burn down the glades — however a minute flame it was, coming from a burning lantern. The intentions are all that matters, and it is something I must address.

I am by no means a representative of Petalcourt so I do not speak for the collective residents. However I must state my sincerest intentions now: I do not care who you are, and for what purpose you seek — but if there is to be a threat to these glades once more, I must raise my thorns. It is a home, and the home must be safe."

Angör of the Dörö'urnum Gardens.
    - My identity, because I am not a shrivelled mess hiding behind anonymity in make-belief pursuit of so-called 'justice'.

• Powerful Powerful x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Rose

Rose

Alain Trentine read the parchment he picked up while on his walk, sipping at a glass of rum while he did so before speaking out to no one in particular "Well then, if another group of misinformed and irrational fools are out to burn an innocent district I should ready my axe for its defense. I'll have to see what I can do to help in the meantime.." He placed the parchment down on the table next to him and went off to prepare his gear

• Winner Winner x 1