• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

A Public Apology.

Arganam

Lord Brandt von Eisner
Reaction score
Faction
Azuria
Kingdom
N/A
Roleplay Guilds
Viridian Order, House von Eisner
Letters would soon be found, written in crimson ink, and nailed to notice boards across the city.

"It has come to my attention that yesterday's action hurt the Archipelago more than it helped. Rather than strengthening the Empire, my action weakened it, caused drama and feuds. I apologize for all of this, and hope that the Nobility and I can put this behind us all. Actions speak more than words, and I don't expect things to change before I prove myself. On this day, Feburary 16th, 306 AC, I make the following promise to all of Regalia. I will never again invade the privacy, or investigate the nobility of Regalia, without legal reason to do so.
Signed, Edmund Karhter,
humble servant of this Holy Empire."

Dear Edmund Karhter,

I forgive you. Being new in government is hard, especially when the government itself is reformed completely every few months. You are new, so let me give you a little advice from a guy who has been there before. Regalia is like a complex ecosystem. Everyone has their part to play and their own niche in which they reside. If you come in like a rampaging predator and start changing things, the creatures will panic and start shitting all over everything.

Slow and steady change wins this race. Don't spook them. I would advise you to setup casual meetings (maybe dinner) with those you wish to learn more about. As you have seen, making demands and filling out forms makes them panic.

Take it slow. Earn their respect.

Good luck!

Dr. Fong
Regalian S0-and-So.

Dear Edmund Karhter,

I forgive you. Being new in government is hard, especially when the government itself is reformed completely every few months. You are new, so let me give you a little advice from a guy who has been there before. Regalia is like a complex ecosystem. Everyone has their part to play and their own niche in which they reside. If you come in like a rampaging predator and start changing things, the creatures will panic and start shitting all over everything.

Slow and steady change wins this race. Don't spook them. I would advise you to setup casual meetings (maybe dinner) with those you wish to learn more about. As you have seen, making demands and filling out forms makes them panic.

Take it slow. Earn their respect.

Good luck!

Dr. Fong
Regalian S0-and-So.
To The Mysterious Dr. Fong,
Thank you for your advice,
-Edmund Karhter, Interior Peace Minister,