• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

A Poster By The Alchimia Order.

~* The following poster could be found fluttering from the Regalian Noticeboard and pinned to a few trees throughout the city.

fIv7JS7.jpg

In these times of fear and destruction, the Alchimia Order is receiving more wounded than ever! We are in desperate need of trained and untrained physicians to assist in tending to the sick and injured. Full tutelage in basic first aid will be given to the right enthusiastic candidates.

In ten years, when your children ask what you did during the Dragon Crisis of 306AC,
what will YOU say?

---
https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/the-alchimia-order.60511/

[CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#336600]Holly | she/her | 24 | UK[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR=#336600][B]Gemini | INFJ | True Neutral[/B] [B][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7ht9P2K.png[/IMG] [/B] [/COLOR] [SPOILER="my babies"]...
View all 5 featured items
In ten years, when your children ask what you did during the Dragon Crisis of 306AC,
what will YOU say?
"That I was chased by butterflies that hardened my resolve to shoot a focking cannon ball straight at the dragon witch's head," Chris nodded assuredly to himself as he held a copy of Nadina's poster. He took the poster home to show to Dianne, Lizzy and Miss Tucker, in case they were interested in the work.

@darkarely @Miss_Confined @TheDongler