✠ The Alchemia Order ✠

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Eccetra, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On the 30th of October 305AC, the doors of the humble Crown Apothecary swung wide to the song of late autumn fowl. The ivy-entangled mortar building had for years been a mainstay of high street Regalia, and the destination of choice for civilians with stuffy noses to broken bones. However, on this day the doors opened not just with the scents of herbs and chemicals, but a befitting announcement.

“Dearest citizens of Regalia,” The Yanar Nadina Haaven exclaimed forth.

“It is on this day; in the midst of the Regalian War, and on the cusp of a sure to be icy winter; that the Crown Apothecary has seen an urgent need for medical advancement. I speak not only of an improvement in the strength of our bandages and efficiency of our nurses, but a complete progression in the way we view medicine, alchemy, and natural resources as a whole. To the innocence of many, we are sitting upon mountains of intellectual gold, much of which is largely disregarded an asset during wartime. As something that I have seen alter the lives of millions in ways both positive and negative, this is something which we: myself, the Crown Apothecary, and the Haaven family, wish to rectify.

It is thus with great pride that I announce the formation of the Alchemia Order: a society born of the vibrant and scholarly minds of the Crown Apothecary. It is my hope that it will be assisted by the equally talented among you, and that through our collective minds, voices, and power, we can bring safety to our glorious home through the most efficient way possible.

The Alchimia Order will consist of equal parts physicians, alchemists, and scholarly minds, whom wish to assist in safekeeping Regalia through the advancement of medicine and use of natural resources. Our scope will be limited not only to treating those injured at home, but assisting our beloved troops on the front lines with efficient healing techniques and alchemical warfare. With time, care, and a collaboration from all walks of life, we can put effort into discovering new substances that may spell the difference between a win or loss at the hands of our enemies. With hope, we will be able to prevent a blight such as the recent Zzarlo’s Illness from ever infecting Regalia’s precious soil in the first place.

To those who may display an interest in aiding this endeavor, a sign-up form will be available upon the tavern noticeboard to collect and fill out with your details. The Crown Apothecary— known henceforth as the collective Alchemia Order— will be eagerly awaiting your responses. We thank all of you for your continued patronage at our shop, and any donations you can give towards the Regalian cause!”

[​IMG]

From the minds behind the once quaint Crown Apothecary comes The Imperial Alchemia Order, Regalia's finest medical charter and dispensary of medicinal goods island-wide. The Alchemia Order focuses upon the collaboration of physicians and alchemists to provide citizens with a swift response to injuries, as well as the further development of effective medicines and alchemic aids. It operates from it's bustling main street clinic beside the tavern, where Regalian citizens can freely receive healthcare and advice every day of the week. The Order additionally works with various organizations throughout the city, such as the Vigilant Shield, to provide them with medicines, supplements, and on-the-scene care where required.

The duty of the Alchemia Order rests not only in providing medical care, but also in the experimentation of alchemy both healing and detrimental. The Order boasts the right to brew and experiment with all known natural substances in it's designated laboratory or on moderated grounds, to assist in development of warfare for the city's guard forces. Non-contraband substances and select aids such as dried herbs and in-house remedies can be purchased from the downstairs counter of the Alchemia Order, which is run all year by the organization's members.​

[​IMG]

Charter Goals

To provide Regalia with safe, affordable, and effective healthcare for all
    To provide Regalia with the production of safe and effective medicines
    To provide Regalia with the production of safe and effective alchemical weapons
    To provide medical care and front line assistance to Regalian troops at war
    To research, document, and define cures for Aloria's illnesses and anomalies
    To experiment with natural resources in the pursuit of new, more efficient medicines and weapons

Approved Charter Rights

➣The right to operate a Chapter House within the City of Regalia.
    ➣The right to handle, confiscate, and use alchemical contraband
    ➣The right to declare the quarantine of an area for pestilence, contraband, and disease control.
    ➣The right to experiment with otherwise illegal substances in designated laboratories
    ➣The right to experiment upon particularly treasonous criminals and prisoners of the State
    ➣The right to detain individuals deemed to be sick, contagious, insane, or a medical threat
    ➣The right to treat, heal, and provide medical assistance to the public
    ➣The right to create and experiment with alchemical weapons.
    ➣The right to declare individuals clinically insane given overwhelming evidence.

[​IMG]

IGN:
    Character name:
    Character app: (Not necessary but recommended)
    OOC Medical lore knowledge?: 1/10
    OOC Alchemy lore knowledge?: 1/10
    Do you have Skype?:
    A short IC letter to the Alchemia Directors:

(Be sure to include information such as name, age, what position they would like, and what qualifications they have!)

[​IMG]

Executive Directors

The highest authorities of The Alchimia Order. The Executive Directors takes full responsibility for the charter and what may come of it. They are in charge of assigning its rules and regulations as well as presiding over the charter’s general direction
    • Full authority over the charter.
    Board Directors
    The highest authorities of The Alchimia Order. The Board Directors are separated into 5 main areas of focus, but may speak for one another in their absence. Board Directors are responsible for the overarching tasks, direction, and behavior of those in their field.
    • Full authority over the charter under the Executive Directors.
    High Officials
    The High Officials consist of High Alchemists, High Physicians, and High Scholars respectively. They are considered to be most skilled and trustworthy in their area of focus, and are afforded a great amount of responsibility as a result. They are in charge of training the charter's members, as well as leading them in the field.
    • May access the contraband and alchemy storage.
    • May host training sessions and classes without clearance.
    • May lead contraband/medical searches through the city without clearance.
    • May detain any Commoner deemed to be sick, insane, or dangerous without clearance.
    Physicians
    General medical practitioners and surgeons of The Alchimia Order. The chief duty of the Physicians is to provide medical aid to the sick and wounded, and assist the city’s authorities during crises. They are additionally responsible for contamination control, and are permitted to detain those deemed dangerous for treatment or arrest.

Alchemists

Alchemic practitioners and researchers of The Alchimia Order. The duty of the Alchemists is to concoct medicines and compounds for dispensing to the ill, and to fulfill orders given by the city authorities. They are also responsible for conducting research in pursuit of new or more efficient alchemies.

Scholars
    General researchers, technical minds, and other scholarly classifications of The Alchimia Order. The Scholars inhabit a wide range of niches from natural and magical analysis, to military investigation, to technical upkeep, and beyond.
    • May provide medical aid to the public and utilize medical equipment as necessary.
    • May access the alchemy storage, laboratory, and clinic.
    • May access the contraband storage only with clearance from a High Official+.
    Students
    Students are individuals belonging to any of the three areas of knowledge who do not possess the necessary qualifications to practice alone, or those who are early in their studies. They work under the wing of other members to widen their scope of expertise and learn to utilize their skills safely.
    • May access the alchemy storage, laboratory, and clinic.
    • May access the contraband storage only with clearance from a High Official+.
    Custodians
    The Custodian position primarily serves as a disciplinary rank for those who have broken the regulations of The Alchemia Order, but may also be applied to as a starter-level job prospect for those with an interest in alchemy. Custodians are responsible for cleaning the laboratory, housekeeping of the apothecary, and other manual labor.

Guards, Sponsors, Suppliers & Clients
    Other individuals not explicitly ranked within The Alchimia Order, but whom offer their assistance through means of supplies, monetary support, or protection.

For a list of current members and their ranks, click here.
    For a list of the apothecary's stock and IC prices, click here.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Eccetra, Oct 31, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2018
  2. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

[Reserved!]

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. Percuriam

Percuriam The Storyteller

IGN: Percuriam
    Character name: Fiske Eberlin
    Character app: Here.
    Medical lore knowledge?: 8/10
    Alchemy lore knowledge?: 6/10
    Do you have Skype?: Yuh. Jaxin711.
    A short IC letter to Director Nadina Haaven:

Lady Nadina Haaven,

Our discussion on the formation of your charter led to my interest in joining as we have discussed. I thought I would send you a letter to reaffirm my interest once again. Enclosed are redrafted copies of the paperwork we discussed earlier and a few additional things. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you. For further information unrepresented at current I am at the age of One hundred and thirty-four, though my age has yet to effect my mind as has provided much experience as a doctor.

Stay Warm,
    Doctor Fiske Eberlin

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. faevona

faevona a ghost Supremium

IGN: Springheel
    Character name: Fiorella Peirgarten
    Character app: Coming soon, though I do have the doc finished if you must see it.
    Medical lore knowledge?: 7/10
    Alchemy lore knowledge?: 8/10
    Do you have Skype?: You've got it.

To the esteemed Nadina Haaven,

Brought to my attention by my darling sister, your organization has won over my eye. Though the young woman that I am, I consider myself to be a scholar and see that if you were to extend an invitation, would help me grow in my intellectual pursuits. My choice of study is alchemy and some aspects of botany, being learned in the latter. I had just reached my seventeenth name day this past September. While expressing the want to be in an environment to strengthen my craft, I also have the pull to aid the common folk of Regalia through helping with medicine.

Plentiful Blessings,
    Fiorella signature_2.gif

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

Dearest Fiske Eberlin,
    As discussed in person, we would be glad to have you on our team. I have already taken the liberty of clearing out a storage space for your medical supplies, so you are free to use the apothecary at your leisure. We look forwards to working with you!​
    Yours sincerely,
    Nadina Haaven.
    Dear Lady Fiorella Peirgarten,
    We would be most honored to have a young intellectual such as yourself within our budding charter. If you ever require assistance in your alchemical pursuits, I would be happy to provide you with what I know. The apothecary is open most hours of the day, so I will be eagerly awaiting your appearance whenever you find yourself to be free.​
    Yours sincerely,
    Nadina Haaven.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Eyrok

Eyrok Draconic dolt

IGN: Eyrok
    Character name: Ztril Narrim
    Character app: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/ztril-merrit-second-reapplication.48835/#post-589764
    Medical lore knowledge?: 3/10
    Do you have Skype?: Yes.

To Director Nadina Haaven:
    As you may be aware, I have much experience with the art of alchemy. I know my way around alchemical equipment intimately as well as having expert knowledge concerning the field of alchemy in general. An organisation dedicated to the research and proliferation of alchemy and its uses is therefore of extreme interest to me, and so I'd love to throw my hat into the ring with this group. I also have some experience with first aid and the occasional (rather messy) surgery but alchemy is my calling. I would be happy to work with the Alcimae order in the roles that I carry out the best - research, brewing and selling products.
    It's been a while since we talked face to face. I hope we get the chance to do so again soon.
    Sincerely,
    Ztril

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  7. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

Dearest Ztril Narrim,
    You already work for the apothecary, dear. You needn't apply.​
    Yours sincerely,
    Nadina Haaven.

**QUICK NOTE: I have altered the name from Alchimae to Alchimia, because it rolls off the tongue nicer and sounds less like simply "the alchemy order". Nothing else has changed.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  8. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

[​IMG]
    The Alchimia Order has been officially chartered by his grace Archduke Ulric Typhonus.

Our approved charter rights are as follows:
    The right to handle, confiscate, and use alchemical contraband
    The right to experiment with otherwise illegal substances in designated laboratories
    The right to experiment upon particularly treasonous criminals and prisoners of the State
    The right to detain individuals deemed to be sick, contagious, insane, or a medical threat
    The right to quarantine areas for the purposes of disease and contraband control
    The right to wear concealing masks for the purposes of disease control and lab safety

We look forwards to serving the Holy City and all of its lawful citizens.
    I will post all the ranks tomorrow!
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. Posidem

Posidem Archmage of Avgard

@Eccetra

IGN: norrstrom
    Character name: Olivia Ombre
    Character app: link
    Medical lore knowledge?: 07/10
    Alchemy lore knowledge?: 10/10
    Do you have Skype?: yes

A young boy, probably fifteen at the oldest, approached the Yanar during a free moment she may have while working at her shop. He would then hand her an envelope bearing a seal of silver, the telltale oak tree of the Ombre embedded into the soft beeswax. Upon being opened, it read in a dark blue ink:

Madame Haaven,

It is absolutely delightful to see your charter be approved. While we may not be business partners (yet!), I would love to offer my services and skills as an Alchemist to your charter. I feel as if others will be able to learn from me just as I will -- hopefully -- learn more from others. The medicinal secrets are lost on me and I wish to further educate myself in them with this collection of like minded individuals you are gathering.

I hope to hear from you soon,

[​IMG]
    Madame la Ombre
    Baroness de Imperial Court

Swan de Ithanian Court
    Protecteur de Avull Island
    Dame de Oakclyff

#9 Posidem, Nov 2, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  10. FeyWitches

FeyWitches Very very frightening

IGN: DockedRelic
    Character name: Ellao'jana Estunios
    Character app: No app present but it's in the works for now.
    Medical lore knowledge?: 5/10
    Alchemy lore knowledge?: 6/10
    Do you have Skype?: Indeed
    A short IC letter to Director Nadina Haaven

The paper wasn't in the best condition, despite the beautiful handwriting on the paper all the bends and crinkles on t made it ever so slightly harder to read.

To the highly esteemed Nadina Haaven:

Your charter had recently come to my attention after hearing of your organization several times. It is a blessing from Estel herself that I would find an opportunity such as this to put my skills to work. It is quite fine if you refuse me, but I am eager to see if I am able to join this charter. I will gladly assist in any task dealing with helping the injured and the production of alchemical aids. I find myself proficient in both alchemy and medicine. I am eager to hear a reply from you, thank you for taking the time to read this.

Signed; Ellaossonunómajana Estunidos

11. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

I'm so sorry these took so long. With hope my activity will increase within the coming week!

To the esteemed Olivia Ombre,
    Thank you dearly for your interest in The Alchimia Order. It would of course be an honor to have a Countess such as yourself assisting our cause. Before providing full acceptance, there is something I would like to discuss in person foremostly. If you wouldn't mind joining me for a brief tea and a chat sometime soon, please do get in touch!​
    Yours sincerely,
    Nadina Haaven.

I'm going to give an OOC response to this one! While your character would be gladly accepted into the Order, I have yet to see you around in-game since before your assumed hiatus a few months ago. This could be due to my inactivity the past week coupled with differing time zones, but I'd like to see this character around at least once or twice before accepting, just to ensure that there will be activity. Thanks!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  12. muddy_pug

muddy_pug WitchingHour

IGN: Sirenalia
    Character Name: Ostara Lughnasadh
    Character app: No application present, but I am working on it.

Medical Lore Knowledge: 7/10
    Alchemy Lore Knowledge:
    7/10
    Do You have Skype?:
    No, but I do have Discord . Not sure if I could use Discord for this but anyways, my name is Sirenalia and my tag is #6315. But if I can't, just to reassure you, I am quite active.

A short IC letter to director Nadina Haaven

At the time of writing the Cielothar, Ostara, is 45 years of age. She prides herself on looking quite youthful for her age, she looks 30 at the most. The letter is written on a creamy white sheet of parchment, smooth and soft to the touch, presenting neat handwriting. The letter was sent in an old envelope, turning into a mix of yellow and brown, and was stamped with red wax to keep it shut.

To Madame Haaven,
    It was an absolute delight to come across your organization and charter. I have been looking for a highly esteemed company such as this one for quite some time to take me in to teach me the further teachings of the art of medicine and alchemy. It would be perfectly fine to not accept me, but I am simply quite anticipated to see if I am welcome to the charter. I will gladly assist with helping the injured and creating alchemical aids. I find myself both useful in medicine and alchemy. I do not mind which rank I would receive, but I would be absolutely delighted to be able to work up to Head of a division.
    Thank you greatly for taking the time to read this letter, I eagerly await your reply.

Signed,
    Ostara Lughnasadh

#12 muddy_pug, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  13. badluckpanther

badluckpanther

IGN: Salty_Lemon
    Character name: Alphonse Kaymen
    Character app: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alphonse-kaymen.58761/
    Alchemy lore knowledge?: 7/10
    Do you have Skype?: Yes

Dear Madame Haaven,

I have heard that you are gathering a group of intelligent individuals to help further Regalia along with help with the war front and would like to offer my assistance. I am currently 31 of age and have a vast alchemic knowledge that I offer. I am applying for the position of alchemist and believe I would be a great fit for this position as I have worked as an alchemist at an lab outside regalia, I am also a member of the Black Families Intelligentsia Regalia.

Signed,
    Alphonse Kaymen

#13 badluckpanther, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  14. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

Dear Ostara Lughnasadh,
    We would be delighted to have you. Seek either myself or my husband out at the Crown Apothecary for your initiation, and we will see where in the charter your skills would best fit. All the best!​
    Yours sincerely,
    Nadina Haaven.
    (OOC NOTE: We've had troubles keeping in contact with people without Skype in the past, so consider this somewhat of a trial run. If we find it too difficult to keep in touch for vital updates then we may have to decline in the future!)

Dear Alphonse Kaymen,
    The Alchimia Order would dearly welcome another alchemist among our ranks. I frequent the Crown Apothecary and tavern area, so keep an eye out for The Alchimia Order uniform and feel free to approach. I will be on the lookout!
    Yours sincerely,
    Nadina Haaven.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  15. ezalB

ezalB Student of Hydration Supremium

IGN: Ezalb
    Character name: Susumu Yi
    Character app: Badabing badaboom
    Do you have Skype?: Yes indeed, but i'm most active on Discord. (Still have Skype.)
    This letter would arrive by the hand of Joasaie. The letter itself was sealed nicely, however a bit of wear and tear was evident from transport. The writing inside was written in a thin ink. Each letter seemed to be instead of rounded, almost squared off, in a strange methodical manner. It smelt oddly of citrus.

Dear Mrs. Haaven or whom it may concern,

I pen you as Susumu Yi at thirty years of age. I am an Allar who occasionally stops by the Crown Apothecary for various concoctions. And as of the last year, I have taken up an extra interest in alchemy, never having learnt it as a child of the Chrysant War. As you may or may not be aware of, I have just completed my first year at the academy, near Rothburg. I wish to hone my skills in a true environment, the last one being the Alchemical Division at FongCo, however this was for less noble causes than the Order. I believe that the Alchimia Order has what is right for me, and could allow me to support both myself and others in the Empire by attempting further alchemical knowledge and strength.

I wish to help others as much as I can, however, I have much to learn as of now, so whatever it is I may do, I find it best it remains within the realm of basics. I am comfortable with many 'beginner' creations, however I am sure that I will learn more in the presence of others such as yourselves. If there is anything at all that I may be of help with, I am all willing to assist if at all possible.

Yours truly,
    Susumu Yi​

#15 ezalB, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  16. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

Dear Susumu Yi,
    It has been a very long time since we last spoke, but your name certainly tolls bells in mind from the time of my ex-husband. We would be glad to have you as a student alchemist of the Alchimia Order and help you hone your skills further. Pop into the Crown Apothecary whenever it is convenient for you and I will sort out a uniform in your name​
    Your sincerely,
    Nadina Haaven.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  17. WillTheSeaSpirit

WillTheSeaSpirit Average College Student

IGN: WillTheSeaSpirit
    Character Name: Xamanito Juarez
    Character App: Coming Soon
    Medical lore Knowledge?: 9/10
    Alchemy lore Knowledge?: 4/10
    Short IC letter to Director Nadina Haaven:

Xamanito Juarez was a short statured and kind hearted Ailor, with tanned brown skin, light blue eyes, and jet black hair. The paper he wrote on was in good condition, but was covered in the fragrant scent of spices from the meal that he was cooking as he wrote the letter. The handwriting was immaculate and when finished, the letter was sealed in an old and worn envelope.

Dear Madame Haaven,

As I approach my 19th year of life, and my fourth year in Regalia, I have found myself useful with the medical knowledge passed down to me from my mother and grandmother before her as we are a family of healers in Daendroc. I would like to join the this company as I want to help my community and make my knowledge useful. I would also like to be guided by the enlightened words of your order in lessons of Alchemy, in which I have much to learn about. I will humbly accept any positions in rank, but would greatly desire to would be not only delighted, but honored to work in this company. Thank you for taking your time in reading my letter and I await eagerly for your reply.

Signed,
    Xamanito Juarez.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #17 WillTheSeaSpirit, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  18. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

((I'm so sorry for the delay! I completely forgot about this.))

Dear Xamanito Juarez,
    Thankyou for your application! We are always looking for new physicians to join our ranks, especially with the recent increase in injuries and Vampiric infections that have been plaguing our clinic. My daughter spoke well of a recent interaction you two had in the tavern, so I would be most glad to accept you into the Order. Come visit the Crown Apothecary for your initiation!​
    Your sincerely,
    Nadina Haaven.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  19. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

Thread updated with new Banners and Charter Sigil.
    Big thanks to @MonMarty!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  20. EndersGameboy

EndersGameboy The Last of the Bloodline

IGN: EndersGameboy
    Character name: Nathaniel Griffen Astrophell
    Character app: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/nathaniel-griffen-astrophell.61728/
    Medical lore knowledge?: 4/10
    Alchemy lore knowledge?:
    7/10
    Do you have Skype?:
    No

A dear friend of mine brought it to me that he suggested I look into joining your organization. After looking into it, I was delighted that he had told me, for I was determined to join. My name is Nathaniel Astrophell, and I would dearly love it if you accepted me into the Alchimia Order. I am currently twenty-three, I am an expert level alchemist, and I would like to become a Scholar in Rank if I am to get accepted. I believe I can really help with studies on alchemy. I also highly enjoy studying anomalies of sorts, planar essences especially. I would really appreciate it if you accepted me into the Alchimia Order. I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,
    Nathaniel Astrophell

• Like Like x 1
    #20 EndersGameboy, Dec 17, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  21. Batel_

Batel_ Magical Batel

IGN: Betel_
    Character name: Agnette d'Vaud
    Character app: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/agnette-dvaud.57492/#post-707582
    Medical lore knowledge?: 4/10
    Alchemy lore knowledge?: 5/10
    Do you have Skype?: Ye
    To the Director Haaven,
    I have interests in joining the Alchimia Order as a student for it's scholarly pursuits, with my own main interest in magical analysis, but stretching to beyond that for the sake of knowledge and research itself, whatever your charter can provide. I know if the past we have spoken briefly; I am twenty-five years of age. And though I have no interest in the medical side of the charter besides being a helping assistant when called for, I had previously been apart of the Morbus Imperium charter. As for alchemy I know of a few regents by name. Only my past experiences through personally knowing or working with mages myself have I learned about them with additionally some information by word of mouth.

Spirit protect,
    Agnette d'Vaud

22. FeyWitches

FeyWitches Very very frightening

IGN: DockedRelic
    Character name: Ella Nicellela
    Character app: The Minor Bush Perdon
    Medical lore knowledge?: A good 6/10
    Alchemy lore knowledge?: A better 7/10
    Do you have Skype?: You have it~.

(A letter beautifully written was stuck to the notice board, a red wax stamp hat had no particular familiarity, just a tree-like symbol. There was a few grammatical errors, but what it had in the lack of proper grammar, its fancy writing and formatting made up for it.)

To Director of Director Nadina Haaven:

Helloing, I am Ecaloausto, a Scholars Alchemist that has travel through the east of Aloria. I have come to write of my interesting in taking work in your facility, to help better the city with extra hands of Alchemy. I look forth to meeting hearing a reply, and meeting you if you'd further discuss it with me.
    From Ecaloausto Cuáless’atucolloafavoraus Nicalellalárboljásajoconunarenque

23. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

Sadly I'm going to have to reject this as a result of your lack of Skype. We've tried to cater for members without Skype before, but they often end up out of the loop and missing out on important announcements and events which help us regulate activity. Thankyou for your interest regardless, and if you get Skype at a later date feel free to reapply!
    *Insert Acceptance letter here!*
    (I already have your Skype so I'll add you into the chat. Please note that activity might be a little low until a touch after Christmas however!)
    Unfortunately I am going to retrospectively reject this until I've had a chance to talk to you about a couple things, but that will be done on Skype when I get a chance.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #23 Eccetra, Dec 23, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  24. GenericNerd

GenericNerd Regalian Pioneer

@Eccetra
    IGN: MugKing
    Character name: Þornn Úlfurtönn
    Character app: Approved
    Medical lore knowledge?: 7/10
    Do you have Skype?: Yep, you have it!
    Addressed to the Highly Renown Director Nadina Haaven,
    Hello! I am Þornn Úlfurtönn! Please do not toss my letter away simply for my last name. After seeing you act with your charter I was left in awe at the pure unison you all acted with, and was impressed by how clean it all was preformed. I write requesting to join your esteemed charter. Sadly, I do not know much about alchemy, and only know enough medical to help myself and who I serve with in a battle field. Though, I have been told I'm a rather fast learner, and at a young enough age, twenty two, that I still have time to learn! I wish to learn all there is to, and assist the Empire at the same time. Please, write back with an acceptance, or denial. I am looking to become a scholar or student.

Spirit bless,
    Þornn Úlfurtönn
    Little brother of count Víðarr Úlfurtönn

#24 GenericNerd, Dec 28, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  25. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main

A follow up letter soon came from the Haaven's Address.

Hello and thank you for taking an interest in joining the ranks of the Alchimia Order. Things have certainly been interesting as of late and we could always use more "hands on deck" so to speak. I see little reason otherwise so I officially accept your membership into the Order and will be setting you as a student. Whether you wish to learn Alchemy or Medicine is up to you. I can personally teach and expand on your abilities in regards to first aid. Scholarly pursuits are also welcomed.

Signed,
    Zaan Haaven

26. Annju

Annju The True Queen of Nerds

IGN:
    Annju
    Character name:
    Amrynn Aränhil
    Character app:
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/amrynn-aränhil.59471/
    Medical lore knowledge?:
    3/10
    Alchemy lore knowledge?:
    7/10
    Do you have Skype?:
    Yep, you also have it!
    It was a neatly written letter. But by the looks of it, someone had handled it frequently; ink was fading just a bit, and the corners were soft. As if it had been folded and unfolded several times in an anxious manner.
    Director Haaven,

After the saddening fall of the Morbis Imperium, and the withdrawal of the Krupp family from the Holy City, I have found myself in the unfortunate place of directionless study. It's been impossible to miss word of your expertise, in all honesty any time I mention the word 'alchemy' around Asterion he nudges me in your direction with high praise. I would like to very much hope I could be of use to your guild after various forms of schooling and experience, and having confidence in my knowledge over the decade of gaining it. Though I don't wish to burden yourself or the group with what inexperience I do have.

So to lessen the awful ramble this has become, I would simply like to express my interest and hope to further my studies under your organization's guidance. I would be more than happy with a moment of your time, should you consider it.

Spirit bless,
    Amrynn Aränhil

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  27. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

Dear Amrynn Aranhil,

We would be delighted to have you aboard the Alchimia Order! We are always looking for aspiring new alchemists who wish to get their hands dirty in our vibrant and busy apothecary. We additionally offer services in shopkeeping and first aid, if you are interested in branching out and dipping your toes into other subjects. Your assistance will be gladly appreciated; you've no need to undersell yourself. We hope to see you in the shop!​
    Yours sincerely,
    Nadina Haaven.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  28. Stygial

Stygial A Crippled Musician with pointy ears.

IGN: Stygial
    Character name: Alister Malum
    Character app: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alister-malum.56171/
    Do you have Skype?: Indeed
    To the Director Nadina Haaven,

Greetings, my name is Alister Malum. I have seen and heard news of your prestigious order and wish to offer my services. While I may seem young at 28, I come from a background of alchemists and am quite the accomplished one myself. While I would endeavor for a place as a High Alchemist, I can understand that a position of such high caliber would require time to earn the trust of those around me as well as those higher in position, so, for the time being, I offer myself as an Alchemist to your cause. Should you question my qualifications, I will inform you that not only have I attended numerous years at L'Académie Alchimique de Villeneuve, but I have also spend a few of my years with the Iron fist to further expand my knowledge of my craft.

I thank you for this opportunity to learn more.
    Humbly yours,
    Alister N. Malum

29. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

Dear Alister Malum,

Thankyou for your application. We would be delighted to accept someone with your expertise into the Alchimia Order! We are always welcoming new alchemists to assist in concocting remedies and warfare for the State. Please drop by the Alchimia Apothecary outside of the Golden Willow Tavern to collect your uniform and meet the team.
    Yours sincerely,
    Nadina Haaven.

Executive Director of the Alchimia Order,
    Imperial Physician to his Imperial Holiness.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  30. Ewdrawings

Ewdrawings Lucky

IGN: Lord_Immortal, Nimaell (Alt used)
    Character name: Nimaell Hostarious
    Character app: None
    Medical lore knowledge?: 10/10
    Alchemy lore knowledge?: 6/10 //Without simply looking it up on the wikipedia.

(Be sure to include information such as name, age, what position they would like, and what qualifications they have!)

Dear esteemed Director of the Alchimia Order of Regalia and Imperial Physician to his Imperial Holiness, Nadina Haaven,

I hope that my letter finds you in both good health and mind.
    On contacting Mister Eric, and your daughter, Miss Elle, I have been directed to produce the very letter you are reading currently. The aim of such being that I wish to apply to join the prestigious institution in which the very heart of Regalia is kept beating, the Alchimia Order. I hope that you will find the time to assess my abilities, however, to allow you knowledge of my occupational background, I am thirty-five, I have held three jobs of relevance in the past, and was tutored by a former Paladin for a short time in both etiquette and martial discipline, both mentally and physically.

My first job of relevance was undergone within more rural areas of the Archipelago under the tutelage of my late master, who instructed me primarily in surgery and minor alchemy. My second occupation of relevance was within the city of Regalia itself in a small clinic almost seven years ago now. Later, I worked as a medic within a guard charter until unfortunately the charter was abolished for reasons I was not privy to. I have over 360+ hours of labwork experience, a strong sense of what is right and wrong, and what I believe at least to be kind-hearted bed-side manner.

The position I would like you to consider me for is a Physician. With every hope of being considered a valued, skilled and trustworthy colleague.

Yours Sincerely and Earnestly,
    Nimaell of Regalia

31. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

Dear Nimaell of Regalia,

Thankyou for your application! We have been desperately seeking more physicians of late due to the sudden rise in patients delivered by the treacherous Dragon and it's Arken. We would therefore be delighted to accept you onto our clinic team! Pop by the apothecary and I will have you sized up for a uniform.

Yours sincerely,
    Nadina Haaven.

Executive Director of the Alchimia Order,
    Imperial Physician to his Imperial Holiness.
    (Sidenote: Since you don't have a character application, I'd like to make this clear to avoid any confusion! If your character is devoted to medical study, they cannot simultaneously have combat knowledge and alchemy. At best, she can be average in both medicine and alchemy. Please be sure to read the relevant articles if you're confused and don't go above this!)

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  32. Ewdrawings

Ewdrawings Lucky

((OOC: Thank you for your clarification, fortunately, I've already been informed of the amount of knowledge to which a character is privy to. Any mention of alchemy knowledge or mental discipline is purely flavour text.))

33. SirJiminyCricket

SirJiminyCricket I love you!

IGN: Eviljack109
    Character name: Adalwin Revaz
    Character app: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/adalwin-revaz.48537/#post-590595
    Medical lore knowledge?: 8/10
    Alchemy lore knowledge?: 5/10 (
    Spending time now on re-reading the lore. but is has been a few months since I last had to use it.)

Dear Nadina Haaven,
    It has come to my husband's attention that you're opening a new clinic. His name is Adalwin Revaz, and has been healing folks for more than 30 years now, regardless of his handicap. Aldawin's blindness has yet, in all his years, to inhibit his worth ethics and continued one to be an experienced healer. I request that you give him the chance to meet you and the see how the inner workings of the clinic are held, and consider him for the position of Physician. He has experience working for the Edelweiss Order since opening, and stayed until they closed their doors. His days are mostly spent now working out of our small clinic treating who we can. He needs more work than what this small neighborhood can provide.

Sincerely,
    Ruindolwen Revaz

34. TheSilverSpectre

TheSilverSpectre No, I will not do that for a Klondike bar.

IGN: PreciseReinhardt
    Character name: Zakia Kiama
    Character app: Here
    Medical lore knowledge: 7/10
    Alchemy lore knowledge: 8/10
    Do you have Skype: yes, and you have me on it.

Dear Miss Haaven,
    I saw your poster today, and realized something. Its my duty to change that which I can for the betterment of Humanum, and as a capable alchemist this order could use my talents in the most efficient manner. My name is Zak, and I hail from a Hadritya in the Farah'deen, and to be very clear I am a young qadir man. Surely an oddity for your order, however I assure you I am just as capable as the other members. While I am a mechanist by trade, my studies have gone in depth in to alchemy, and my ability as a healer stems from this fact. I lack surgical training however, and feel a position as a pure position would be highly inappropriate. I would seek to serve as the need arises, but the position of scholar seems to fit me best. However, I would leave that as well as my hiring to your discretion.
    With Regards,
    Zakia Kiama​

35. Angelic_Terror

Angelic_Terror Mercenary, and part time badass

IGN: Demon_Warlord
    Character name:Jason S Aurum
    Character app: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/jason-aurum.52124/#post-644665
    Medical lore knowledge?: 6/10 (His brother is a combat medic, teaching him treatment of combat wounds exclusively, this also coming from experience of having to tend to himself as a stealthmark)
    Alchemy lore knowledge?: 5/10(Knows of most brews. Doesn't make it.)
    Do you have Skype?: Yes(will give if accepted)

Dear Nadina Haaven
    "My name is Jason S Aurum, I am a mercenary looking for a part time job as security, I believe that your order is one that needs protection as you tend to patients constantly. With my slight medical training I am also capable of healing wounds acquired from combat, as well as experience in tending to myself. I believe I could be a useful asset to the apothecary and order as a whole to have around. Do please consider me. Sincerly, Jason S Aurum"

36. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN RESPONDING TO THESE!
    Accepted! Stop by at the Alchimia Apothecary to meet the group and get initiated. (if you're still interested after those 2 weeks!)
    Rejecting for OOC reasons.
    Accepted! Stop by the Alchimia Apothecary to meet the group and get initiated.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  37. Lyee

Lyee Your Best Enemy

IGN: Xaelra/Lyee
    Character name: 'Sage' Solomon Dalassenos
    Character app: Not yet approved
    Medical lore knowledge?: 3/10 (Will be studying)
    Alchemy lore knowledge?: 8/10 (Will be studying)
    Do you have Skype?: Yep!
    Letter:
    Dear Mistress Nadina Haaven,

It has come to my attention that you run what would appear to be the finest Apothecary in all of Regalia. I have studied for my entire life, and would like to help Regalia by contributing my knowledge. I have been to many schools of Alchemy over the centuries, and my skill is better than most. My sister Nakra has told me that I should join your order, and my ability to speak many languages could be helpful.

Spirit Bless and may Estel smile upon you,
    Sincerely,
    Sage Havenwood, Solomon Dalassenos
    @Eccetra

#37 Lyee, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  38. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

IGN:
    Nesstro
    Character name:
    Raina Wodenstaff
    Character app: (Not necessary but recommended)
    Link in Signature
    Medical lore knowledge?: 1/10
    8/10, I'd like to think in most of my time rping a medical character that I am at least rather knowing in medical knowledge.
    Alchemy lore knowledge?: 1/10
    6/10, I am still versing myself on some alchemy knowledge but I have a decent understanding of it.
    Do you have Skype?:
    Yes! I believe you have me on skype actually.

Director Nadina Haaven,

My name is Raina Wodenstaff, I have been within the medical practice for awhile now being a scholar within this craft, being a recent graduate I am twenty-five and looking to aid your group more. I intend to work as a Physician if you'll let me do so and I wish to perhaps teach others how to help with medicine at some point. I have proven myself time and time again of my medical prowess and intend to help more.

Sincerely,
    Raina Wodenstaff

39. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main

Pending! For the time being for IC evaluations. Interact more with us so we can get a feel for you!
    ]​

Accepted! Executive Director Zaan would like to speak with Raina at her earliest convenience to finalize acceptance before being fully added.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  40. SignoreScafuto

SignoreScafuto MassiveCraft's token ethnic

IGN
    _Capri.
    Character name
    Jorge Monataigu.
    Character app
    WIP.
    Medical lore knowledge?
    8/10.
    Alchemy lore knowledge?
    7/10.
    Do you have Skype?
    Yes, you have it!
    A short IC letter to Director Nadina Haaven

"To the most renowned Director Haaven,

My name is Jorge Monataigu of Catalon. I am a graduate of the Regalin Academy of Medicinal Studies, previously having been a diplomat to minor Daen and Farah states. I write to you today and mention these qualifications to seek a position as a Physician in the Alchimia Order of yours, as I was recommended by the Praefect of the Vigilant Shields to do. I would like to put forth my skill in healing and medicine to good use and hope you consider my application.

Que l'Esperit Sant us guiï en els vostres viatges,
    Doctor Jorge Monataigu,
    House Patriarch of Casa Monataigu,
    Former Diplomat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.