Archived A Possible Addition To Factions

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cielian

lol
Reaction score
I do not know much about Factions 2. I've only heard rumors and small details about it.

Anyway, I thought it'd be an amazingly great thing if a system to collect and distribute faction owned materials and items such as weapons and blocks could be implemented. This would be much like the silver system for factions now (which will hopefully also be "upgraded" to fit factions 2).

Basically a way to manage resources collected from factions within a larger entity (empire, republic, commonwealth, etc). Sort of like banking, you deposit money in a faction and the materials are automatically sent or "shipped" to the appropriate area in an empire. This could also give an item count on how many items a faction has available to use. A sign, for example, could say "Cobble: 64x5+23 OR 215" within the main storage hub of an empire.

My idea, of course, is a very rough concept they may already be in the works but I thought that it couldn't hurt to suggest it anyway.[DOUBLEPOST=1362116109][/DOUBLEPOST]And, I forgot to set my prefix.. :[

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.