Archived A New Race: Goblin

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Reaction score
Faction
(I forgot)
So I had a boss idea for a new race, well not really a race more like a subrace.
Personally I think it would be cool if you added a goblin race, which would be the intelligent counterpart of the orcish race. But it would be just as fine if goblin became its own separate race.

So goblins should be somewhat like Q'urebo, the only difference is that they would act more snarky and mean. The idea for it would be somewhat of a offspring between a elf and a orc, molding a newer, more intelligent orc.

Now of course every character has their downside, which i think should be physical strength. The goblins should be shorter, faster, but not be able to possess much strength.

But this is just my idea, you can fully decline it, fully accept it, or adjust it. But this is just my depiction of what the goblin race should be, not your's.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This.

I don't think suggestions for new races are accepted though.

Well... um....

Maybe the staff will make an accecption?

For fucks sake, these people should put me on their lore team. I can make tons of cewl lore.

I suppose you have a point there, but like i said, the goblins could also be a orcish subrace. And also the goblins i described are the intelligent counterpart. And crelin are very stupid so i don't see the mix.

As stated above, Crelins are basically goblins. Also, they're not inherintly stupid, just ignorant to much of the world due to isolation and they have short attention spans. Also, Orcs can be just as intelligent as anyone. It seems like your idea is simply 'intelligent Orcs'... but that already exists :P

So goblins should be somewhat like Q'urebo, the only difference is that they would act more snarky and mean.
Also, Crelins are relatives of Q'urebo. And they're quite snarky and mean, typically.

Good idea, but we already have goblins and we already have intelligent Orcs. :P

Sorry, forget i ever posted this, ill put it on the player submitted lore, Kushiban ill be sure to make differences. And squeaker thnxs for the support.