A New Copper Maiden Ad

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Caduceus_Clayy, May 9, 2022.

1. Caduceus_Clayy

Caduceus_Clayy "Something will be here"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    An advertisement would be placed across both Old and New Town, plastered over older ones that seemed either torn down, or having been left there
    Dear jobseekers of Regalia,

I, Captain of the Copper Maiden, am still seeking potential crew to work alongside me in the freelance sailing industry (not piracy so you know). We are currently in need of a boatswain, someone who will be leading the crew in repairs and upgrades to the ship overall. If you have engineering skills and or skills with wood and metallurgy and need part time work with us please send a message over to Daenlock 16 or over to my ship The Copper Maiden. Either that or meet me, I can be found either in the Golden Willow or the Emporium bar usually, though coming to my home to set up a meeting is also acceptable.

As for other roles we need filled we now just need grunts. If you are recently out of work and want to see the oceans please also send a message over, or meet me in the previously mentioned locations. This message especially goes out to the now liberated slaves who will likely be needing work in this trying time to now be able to earn and live free. Those who have also lost their jobs due to the sudden removal of the Regalian times are also welcome to sign up, as even if you aren't good on the sea, perhaps accountant or advertising roles would suit you better back in Regalia proper.

Any and all are welcomed to apply for the ship, no matter their race, gender, sexuality, cultural background, or former slave status. NOTE THIS ALSO INCLUDES SONGASKIA, IF THEY WISH TO SIGN UP.

Once all roles are filled we will be ready for potential employers to hire us as well, though if they wish to put in a word in advance they can also meet me or message me as dictated above for people signing up.

Signed with respect to all mentioned,
    Captain S Asra
    At the bottom of each poster was a golden lipstick stain

We are in the final stretch now to fill out our crew! If you want to sign up hit up the Copper Maiden in the guild tab and either message me using the application template there or do it in the tab!

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1