A Metal Hand To Help Our Land

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by RainAxe, Jul 21, 2021.

1. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

For many days, I've spent my time hidden from what remains outside. There came a time when I had lost count of the days spent due to my time working on the machinery to advance mankind. Now, It is time to leave such stasis, and to bring forth what I have planned; as the Collective has grown to become more than what we were once before. When the machines are left unattended and the gates close when no one remains, we will be spending our time to assist Crookback. We must fix what is broken, clean what has been riddled with filth, and make Crookback anew. I encourage and welcome all to join. This city may be littered with crime, but that does not mean we shall reject cleanliness.

In Honor, and Steel, We walk.

[​IMG]

OOC:

What: We’re cleaning Crookback because why not? Make it pwetty and do a lot of positive vandalism and RP!

Who?: Any Croobackian who won’t kill us and wants to help out!

Where?: We’ll meet beside The Crookback Checkpoint.

When?: Saturday, August 14th 5:30 PM EST

I look forward to seeing you all there! Any questions can be DMed to me on my discord. RainAxe#2065

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Powerful Powerful x 2