A Long Night

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by Mistles, Jun 13, 2018.

?

What's the best ship name for Ozy and Adrian??

1. Adry

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Ozian

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. Ozrian

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. Mistles

Mistles Egg

A Long Night

The night was quiet, peaceful. A window had been left ajar to let in the cool summer air. Adrian sat on the bed, his head resting on his knees as he looked out towards the starlit sky, unable to find refuge in sleep; so instead, he thought.

He thought about his day.
    It had been pretty normal, actually. He’d helped a patient with their bruises and bandages, shared some noodles at The Jade Rooster Noodle bar with Ozy (though, Ozy ate most of them), and then headed home.

He thought about his past.
    He remembered the beaches of Daenshore, the sandcastles he used to make with his brother.
    He remembered all the friends and family he’d left back there, and felt a pang in his chest.
    He remembered his old self: social and self-assured. His old name, that he wished was his.
    The echoes of his past flickered by one by one through his mind, accumulating and growing into loud, resonating fantasies that he craved to get back. The teen shook his head, trying to force them out.

He thought about his future.
    The uncertainty, the ambiguity and the secrets held in it. A shiver went down his spine. Adrian wished that he could control it all, he wished he knew what the future had planned out for him.
    Only one thing was certain to him in regards to his future.
    Adrian needed Ozy to be a part of it.

Just the thought of his bright brown eyes brought a rush of blood to his cheeks, and a silly grin to his lips.

Adrian heard a small groan coming from the sleeping figure to his right, he averted his gaze away from the window and towards where the sound came from, concern marked his eyes.

“Ozy? Are you alright?” Adrian’s voice was soft and quiet, not wanting to disturb him too much.

But he must have been having a nightmare, because the Dressolini soon jolted up with a cold sweat and a gasp. His breathing raggedy, and a single tear dribbling down his face. Ozy’s usually bright brown eyes were wide with fear and confusion.

“Adrian…? Dios mio…”

“Yeah… It’s me.” Adrian shuffled a tad closer to him, offering a hesitant arm to wrap around Ozy. He half expected the shaken man to pull back and flinch in fear. He didn't. So now, without the hesitant feeling of before, he transitioned into a proper embrace, he put his arms around him, pulling Ozy into a proper hug. He rubbed his back up and down in a repetitive yet comforting way. “I know it can be hard sometimes… But you’re okay here, I promise.”

Ozy’s muffled mutter was said with a shaky breath, “Y-Yeah… I’m fine.” His eyes screwed shut, his breathing erratic for a moment until he soon found peace in Adrian’s embrace, and slowly began to drift off back to sleep, quietly muttering in Dressalo as he did so.

“Yeah… You’re fine.”

Adrian stayed in that position as Ozy fell asleep in his arms. He was so concentrated on his well being, that he hadn’t really comprehended what had just happened. A few minutes had passed when the certain realization hit him. Adrian’s cheeks went a rosy red, a small, giddy smile spread on his lips. He gently rested his head on Ozy’s, closing his eyes, and was finally able to rest himself.

[​IMG]

Hehe, thanks to @TheHufflePug because... Well because they play Ozy!
    AnD UHM yeah... Thanks for reading!! AND please vote in the poll aha.
    And I knowww I'm not the best writer, so if you've any comments, feel free to make constructive criticism!

• Cuddles! x 6
    • Powerful x 2
    • Educated x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    #1 Mistles, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. TheHufflePug

TheHufflePug Professional Hugger

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGBHHHH.

I. LOVE. THIS.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  3. DiabloDonut

DiabloDonut yes

I love it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

THAT'S PRETTY GAAAAAY

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. TheHufflePug

TheHufflePug Professional Hugger

YOURE PRETTY GAY. THOT.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  6. DiabloDonut

DiabloDonut yes

If it isn't somewhat gay, it shouldn't exist.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  7. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

oNE OF THE SWEETEST GAY STORIES I’VE EVER READ BRAVO.
    *rapid clapping*

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1