A Legion's Birth - A Coven's Creation

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Timetotalk, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Timetotalk

Timetotalk

[​IMG]

From Beast to Man, A New Choice

The one that writes this letter used to be known as Jotunniir, the strange abomination of bat and gorilla. As many understand, he...and I...are of the Sanguine Origin. After time within the deep forests and mountains of Regalia’s outskirts, as well as personal choices (and some impersonal ones), I have returned to my senses. For the first portion of this, I will -apologize- for my bestial actions that led at the forefront of my mind before. As well, I am glad to ensure all that my mind is again my own, no trace of unthinking monstrosity left. I have tossed away my ideals of the animalistic Jotunniir, whom was driven by a craving for fear, and becoming ‘Brutus Erobre’ as a sentinel for Sanguine safety. From here, I will be writing of things I will be doing from here on after observation.

Being a bystander among Sanguine has made me realize certain pieces of our nature in the Sanguine community of Regalia. Divides are everywhere, in each corner where the strange ‘Politics’ of Sanguine is involved. Problematic schemes that will make the lines between Covens even more noticeable in coming ages. That is why I have made a decision, the formation of a new militaristic order throughout the Sanguine. This Coven is not made in opposition of other Covens, but for a desire to work among them all without the threads of politics clouding the judgement of fellow Sanguine.

This Coven shall be named the Karmark Legion, it’s main ideal is the survival and protection of all Vampires (excluding Rokhaal) within New Crookback. As the Militia calls any attack on any Vampire merely a ‘gang war’ no matter the initiator of the combat. False accusations becoming the truth no matter the facts that are never found to be true or false. And so, no matter the enemy, the Karmark Legion will keep each Sanguine they find in trouble to be made safe. No more will Sanguine be forced to look behind their backs throughout New Crookback.

For the Karmark Legion Ensures It.

(If curious for IC/OOC Recruitment, please send me a message on the Forum, in the Comments or Messaging myself @Kuma#0667 if this idea interests you!)​

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    #1 Timetotalk, Jul 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  2. War_pig

War_pig Twin-Flames Reform Camp Graduate

Ailred took up the notice with a cocked brow, giving it a quick glance over before balling it up and throwing it into the nearest trash-fire "So you both dislike the covens, but also want to find allies in the covens at the same time... I'm not a smart man Jotun, but that's just idiotic." He remarked as he went on his way.

• Powerful Powerful x 5
  3. Karthadon

Karthadon Mulch Enthusiast

Edwyrd Ashlindour offered a heavy chuckle upon reading the notice "You're joking. A filthy beast like you wishes to make allies. You have no regard for life or mercy. There is no pride in senseless slaughter. You are an animal. Do not expect anyone to treat you as if you have any shred of humanity left in you. Do not expect trust nor alliance. Do not expect to be saved."

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    #3 Karthadon, Jul 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  4. tinykenzie

tinykenzie no mourners, no funerals

The Violet Mercenary chewed her lip as she read over the notice with obvious disgust, "Really? You think this will keep you from getting executed?" She smirked to herself and turned away, leaving Crookback, "May we meet again when you try to attack Petal Court so foolishly once more."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  5. bahmboozled

bahmboozled bahmboozling Staff Member Roleplay Staff

"I do not think blaming a beastly persona really shrugs off your wrongdoings. It's whatever, but what comes will be met in due time. Consequences and all."
    - Angör.

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  6. leafnosedbat

leafnosedbat juice thought. Supremium

The Celate-Mother chuckles Ah. The old joke... How did it go?

"There were once 11 vampire covens, who all hated each other.
    Finally, one of the sanguine came along and said 'I shall create a new coven, to unite us all'.
    There were then 12 vampire covens."

• Educated Educated x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

The Techprince would gaze to the letter. Eyes flickering to what was before him. Reading it, there would be a long roll of the eyes as he tossed the letter aside.

"What a joke. To think that a man who's committed crimes worse than I, to create a group that is the exact antithesis of my purpose, and to believe he can reform and fix what he's done by saying simple words of 'I shall unify sanguine' is honestly baffling."

The Lord of Automatons would toss the note aside at that. Looking up to the beginnings of a new project he wields in store. His eyes going from bemusement, to amusement.

8. NoRezForYou

NoRezForYou Professional Hand Holder

"And so, observing all those who make idle blabber on consequence each forego one the very principles this nation was crafted upon. Forgiveness. Sure their ideals a likely hollow and are deprived of deeper thought but.. At least they are moving forward."

Sickly orbs of red scanned the necks of all those who made comment in passing of the declaration, each belonging to no other than Serghei of Dracali.

"And so you clutch your pearls and conjure witless quips beneath smirked lips and maniacal leers it is clear for all those who witness you that you've nothing better to do other than stand here and spit on those who try to climb out of this rock bottom you've found your self trapped in."
    @bahmGe
    @tinykenzie
    @Karthadon
    @War_pig
    @LeafMC

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2