A Hunt Of Justice

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by WingedJade, Oct 13, 2022.

1. WingedJade

WingedJade Seiros Enthusiast Staff Member Lore1

A Justice Silven sits in a small inn, a sword with cyan runic carvings sitting next to them captivating their attention momentarily before they put ink to their paper.
    To the Qaarn, or Caius, worshipper that attacked me last night,

Your blatant ignorance and recklessness has earned yourself and anyone you positively associate with, a target upon their back.
    The Silven looks back to the summoned sword, their anger flaring impossibly more. Silver flames grew around their form, blanketing the small room in an eerie glow.

I hope you look over your shoulder, terrified of my sword- the same sword that holds a demon -sliding through that very same shoulder. You have earned a horrible name for you and your ilk in my book. Take to your false deity, ask them how to defeat the Scion of Justice. I trust your prayers will never be answered. I will hunt each and every one of you down and serve you my mother's justice for harming me.

I hope you sleep well tonight. It will be the last one you will ever have in peace.

[​IMG]
    These missives are largely posted around Crookback, Arena Court, and the Dragon Temple.

• Powerful Powerful x 16
  2. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

The missive finds its way into the hand of Heishan Sun. She'd taken to plucking missives off the notice board to practice her reading in common.

She stared long and hard at the name, and the threats it so boldly carried on its shoulders.

• Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. Bellorie

Bellorie suvial supremacy

The declaration reaches another child of Justice who had been wandering the streets, stopping at the bold lettering upon the paper. They snatch it from the noticeboard, only to read it over not once, not twice, but three times. A hand rests on the handle of their blade as they tuck the lettering in their pocket.

"Still bold as ever, Ar." A proud smile rises onto Ryan Cruz's lips and they step off with a final mutter.

"Where do we begin, sis?"

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  4. PaladinoGui

PaladinoGui

5. garlusa

garlusa WHAT THE SCALLOP

A Greedling’s starved eyes skim the paper with a squint. Her golden digits coming up now with merely a nub of charcoal. Practically carving the words into the missive.

To ALL of the children of justice.
    I am hunting you. I see you. I see how you stop people from doing what they please, how you stick your hands in business where you do not belong; all in the name of your mother. I am going to make every single one of you pay in gold and blood by my hand.

Eat dirt,
    Sempronia de Luzador
    Child of Avarice

• Powerful Powerful x 4