A Flurry Of Petals

A Flurry Of Petals
Ambience

divider2.png

tumblr_om2x77NInA1s3k2ylo1_500.gif

divider2.png
A strange experience has shaken her to the very core, her emotions a jumbled mess within just a couple of days of returning.

The young lady let a slight huff past her lips as she slowly stepped around her new room within the Wodenstaff Estate. Letting her fingertips lightly skim over the fur of her Long Fluff Ithanian named Lady Adelaide, she had brought back with her. She let her gaze flick throughout the room before her eyes stilled on the books that were still packed away. She'd push herself up from her bed where she was lazing about simply moments ago. Once near the books, she'd begin to unpack them to put the books away however one caught her eye. It was an old romance novel she had begun to read but never finished it while she was away doing her studies.

A faint meow brought her back from her nearly dull stare at the book, turning to look over at her dear cat that had decided to stretch herself across her bed.

"Perhaps a little reading will clear my mind, what do you think Lady?" Raina mused out towards her cat as she stepped back over towards her bed. She'd reach out towards the greyish white cat who moved to curl up next to the girl, letting out a content purr. The cat would stretch out next to Raina, moving to rest it's head on the girl's thigh as it peered over towards the book the girl held. Raina would eventually open the book she had been staring at, slowly skimming over the familiar pages that she had doodled on while reading the book. As she looked over the pages she came across the last page she had read, having not wanting to see what happened next for fear of the tragedy that seemed everlasting. She shook her head before moving to turn the page to continue to read, soon becoming engrossed into the fairytale once more.

As time slowly ticked on it soon became late in the day before the young girl decided to put away the book, her cat sleeping at her side. Letting out a light sigh as she marked her place once more, setting the book aside before moving to pick up her cat to hold close to her. She'd begin to run her hands through the long hair of the cat before turning her attention back to her thoughts. Her mind had been plagued with the thoughts of courting yet only a few have truly caught her interest but a nagging feeling kept bothering her. She didn't want to get too attached before she was given the approval of her family heads first. However, what was truly bothering her was the sudden interest of some of them in her. She'd shake her head as she glanced down towards the content feline in her arms, her lips twitching into a thin line.

"I wish courting was as easy as it seems in book, Lady. If it comes down to it...Who should I choose?"She murmured out softly, raising a brow as her feline companion simply purred and moved to rub it's head against her chin. Letting out a soft snort of amusement at the cat's oh so helpful nature, rubbing the cat's head lightly as she flicked her gaze towards the window.

"Perhaps...I will find out in time, hm?"

A Flurry Of Petals
Ambience

divider2.png

tumblr_om2x77NInA1s3k2ylo1_500.gif

divider2.png
A strange experience has shaken her to the very core, her emotions a jumbled mess within just a couple of days of returning.

The young lady let a slight huff past her lips as she slowly stepped around her new room within the Wodenstaff Estate. Letting her fingertips lightly skim over the fur of her Long Fluff Ithanian named Lady Adelaide, she had brought back with her. She let her gaze flick throughout the room before her eyes stilled on the books that were still packed away. She'd push herself up from her bed where she was lazing about simply moments ago. Once near the books, she'd begin to unpack them to put the books away however one caught her eye. It was an old romance novel she had begun to read but never finished it while she was away doing her studies.

A faint meow brought her back from her nearly dull stare at the book, turning to look over at her dear cat that had decided to stretch herself across her bed.

"Perhaps a little reading will clear my mind, what do you think Lady?" Raina mused out towards her cat as she stepped back over towards her bed. She'd reach out towards the greyish white cat who moved to curl up next to the girl, letting out a content purr. The cat would stretch out next to Raina, moving to rest it's head on the girl's thigh as it peered over towards the book the girl held. Raina would eventually open the book she had been staring at, slowly skimming over the familiar pages that she had doodled on while reading the book. As she looked over the pages she came across the last page she had read, having not wanting to see what happened next for fear of the tragedy that seemed everlasting. She shook her head before moving to turn the page to continue to read, soon becoming engrossed into the fairytale once more.

As time slowly ticked on it soon became late in the day before the young girl decided to put away the book, her cat sleeping at her side. Letting out a light sigh as she marked her place once more, setting the book aside before moving to pick up her cat to hold close to her. She'd begin to run her hands through the long hair of the cat before turning her attention back to her thoughts. Her mind had been plagued with the thoughts of courting yet only a few have truly caught her interest but a nagging feeling kept bothering her. She didn't want to get too attached before she was given the approval of her family heads first. However, what was truly bothering her was the sudden interest of some of them in her. She'd shake her head as she glanced down towards the content feline in her arms, her lips twitching into a thin line.

"I wish courting was as easy as it seems in book, Lady. If it comes down to it...Who should I choose?"She murmured out softly, raising a brow as her feline companion simply purred and moved to rub it's head against her chin. Letting out a soft snort of amusement at the cat's oh so helpful nature, rubbing the cat's head lightly as she flicked her gaze towards the window.

"Perhaps...I will find out in time, hm?"