• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

A Few Loose Papers.

Lizmun

yeah
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
Within the slums there were a total of three - 4 papers. All these papers were nailed to wood, in back alley areas only shadier individuals would dare travel. The papers were heralded by a black insignia of a spider. Under, the clear and crisp words were written in Void Script, only readable to those who speak She'llaq, a ritual language of void worship, or to veteran void worshipers.

AMber Divider.png
Ooh.gif

The Void calls, my children.
The time is now.

Come home.

AMber Divider.png OOC Information

A void cult has risen in power, out of the eye of the every day slum goer. This post is finally announcing its presence, and could probably even be seen as recruitment, in a way. There will be no official OOC thread on info, application, or otherwise. Everything should be done ICly, but feel free to mention if you'd like to join (by either posting a reaction on this thread or messaging me privately) and I can set us up to meet.

Note:

Nobody aside from void-worshiping shendar, or very avid non-shendar void worshipers, could read this note. And, the notes are spread sparsely enough and are hidden well enough that it's unlikely for a common citizen to just stumble across them. No city dwellers should know about this note or its contents - this includes guard charters and other state organizations. I will count use of this information from any of the before mentioned groups as meta, unless it can be proven that the information was learned through legitimate means.
Thank you.

Last edited: