• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

A Doe’s Advice

FeralGayWalnut

Lesbian Worst Enemy
Reaction score
AiwFpSL.png
Upon the Noticeboard, a tree in the park and just within the Slum gates would be posted the following notice:

Ladies, lords, aristocrats, creatures of all shape and size, we as an empire are constantly bombarded by issues, both as just singular people and as an Empire. For those more personal matters, have no fear for I, Madame Doe, am here to assist.

Now I know you are probably asking yourself, Madame Doe, what exactly do you do? Well my sweet reader, I give advice to those who desire it. No need to worry about loose lips, for mine are sealed.

For those who reside within the city, simply deposit your note or letter at the Golden Hive and it will find its way into my hands.

However, if you are of the slum dwelling type, simply leave the note or letter at the Hideaway. It will find its way into my hands.

May the Stars Shine Upon You,
Madame Doe
AiwFpSL.png
-Basically this is an advice giving service of sorts.
-For those wanting advice, simply PM your letter to myself and Lady Doe will in kind reply.
-If you wish to remain anonymous simple sign your letters or notes with pseudonyms or a simple letter. Lady Doe will refer to your character as such.

Last edited: