A Disowning And An Exposing

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Miss_Silver, May 18, 2019.

1. Miss_Silver

Miss_Silver The Best Ithanian Princess

[​IMG]
    On the eighteenth day of the fifth month, 307 AC, following an unparalleled level of dishonour and foolishness, with a constant tirade of idiocy and having brought great shame to my family: I, Countess Anastasie de Letoirneau hereby disown Cyprien de Letoirneau, dissociating him from my family name and all connections to it, the privilege of nobility it brings, and the vast fortunes from my house he may have squandered.

For months now this man and his poor sighted decisions and innumerable mistakes have dragged upon the De Letoirneau family - myself and my relatives only overlooking such out of an evidently misplaced feeling of loyalty to one's own kin, amongst other reasons. However, as of the past week, Cyprien has conducted himself in a manner inexcusable to any member of the peerage, let alone an individual supposedly of a culture and people of poise and proper conduct.

Furthermore as a part of my disownment I issue a thorough denunciation of his practices and efforts, so flagrant and horrific in their nature that they have disgusted me into making this announcement. Manipulating my house guard into his personal militia force to fulfil his own delusions of power, associating in grotesque ways with criminals and disgraceful sorts and even inviting them within my estate for his own twisted purposes. That a member of the Marshalry Cabinet could conduct such acts and bare no shame is beyond my own fathoming.

May the righteous authorities do with him as the law demands and deliver justice where it is due, should it be in their wishes to do so. I refuse to defend him any longer.

Spirit Protect All,
    Lady Anastasie de Letoirneau,
    [​IMG]
    Countess of Loiree-Bas
    Vicereine of Brassigny
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 15
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ottorintsu

Ottorintsu

[​IMG]
    For a good portion of my life, I grew up in the family Estate. Among the vineyards and servants, I heard many stories of my brother’s honorable deeds. His bravery. His leadership. Such an influence had made me grow to admire him, and proud to carry his blood. Our brief meetings were filled with joy, and I would bombard him with questions and urge him to tell the stories of his deeds. He was the one who encouraged me to pursue a military career, and pursue not only leadership in the Citoyen Armeé of Loirée, but martial training so that I may one day follow in his footsteps as a commander. I hold many fond memories of that time.

However, it seems that my past was all but delusional views of a dishonorable man who hid his depraved deeds behind closed doors. I was eager to reunite with you in Regalia, especially after hearing even more glorification of your deeds in my time as commander of the Armée.

It is clear that your cunning and two-faced behaviour extended not only to your liege, but to your family members, Cyprien.

When I reunited with you in the Crown City, I quickly noticed that you were not what you made yourself to be. Constantly involving yourself with scandals and lacking with the decency to even conduct yourself as a noble, I held on to my expectations of you out of brotherly love, if nothing else. Needless to say, I am entirely disillusioned. This is the end to your dishonorable behaviour. Neither of us are children anymore, but it is clear that you still hold the mentality of one. And I am so very tired of standing by you as you drag the family’s name into the dirt and flaunt your illegal deeds as if they are something to be proud of.

I pray that you find redemption in some way so that you may forgive yourself, because I do not find it in me to ever forgive you. Let this be not only a denouncement of your name for all to see, but an assurance that you will never find your place in our household again.

And may the Spirit offer you guidance enough that you do not ever bring shame to yourself like you have our family.

Signed,
    [​IMG]
    Knight of the Azure Vineyard

Officer of the Ironspire Regiment
    Premiér-Ministre of Courlès-du-Soufre

• Powerful Powerful x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

Damian Black sighed at the disowning, being reminded of what happened only recently. He'd shake his head as he'd stand within Greygate with his armor ready to be used against anyone. "You bring shame to us all, Cyprien. Not just your family, but all of nobility."

Benjamin Syldove spat onto the ground, shaking his head. "You were always pathetic, I knew something was off the moment I saw you again. You will always be a child. Nothing more."

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  4. Ailethi

Ailethi neighborhood milf lover Supremium

Camilla eyed over the words with furrowed brows, exhaling in utter disappointment it seemed. She ran her hands through her locks with a small hint of confusion however. "Cyprien? What in the void did you do.."

5. Tankplaysmc

Tankplaysmc

Samuel would glance at these writings, again via an aid. "Yet what have either done for the family? At least Cypri had the balls to try and finish the war against those who could easily take the fight to us. And yet they denounce him without actually providing multiple specific examples of his 'two-facing'?... Backstabbing your own family. Tch tch tch. Wonder who's truly pulling the strings of all this." Samuel got up and went to look out the window of his house in the Ithanian district. "When I first came to this city I had no memories. No job. No purpose. Yet Cypri found me and pulled me from that Void... Hm. Maybe I should start dancing again, impressing nobles and the like... Or maybe I should find somewhere else to go. Because this place, is not truly my home. Was it ever really?"

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  6. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian Worst Enemy

Stretching her arms heavenwards, she settled before her desk. Seraphina’s singular eye studied over the papers and then fell onto the particular denouncement. Raising an eyebrow, she rubbed her jaw and leaned back slowly in her chair turning to gaze out the window. “Personal milita within the Crown City? Now why does that... Ah. Because he tried to procure the old Safeguard building... Mm... The truth always comes out in the end.” She yawned and turned back to the papers, shuffling that particular one as she moved on to something more pleasing to her singular eye. A letter perhaps. Ah there it was.

7. AlysaPotato

AlysaPotato Daensquad

Lynette read the paper once, taken back by the statements written she read it again, "What in spirits name.. I just sent this man a letter." She huffed as she grabbed a blank parchment paper and a pen. She wrote, " Cyprien, Nevermind that last letter. Upon recent events I'll be taking my skills elsewhere. Lynette." She glanced back to paper. The Velheim let out a long sigh, "Bloody hell.."

@Nathan

8. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

"See, I would've thought the branding of an innocent woman was enough of a red flag to do this a LONG time ago." Leufred turned over to his company, baring the flyer like a weapon. "Then again, if brandings were taken more seriously, I wouldn't look like this."
    @Nixces

• Like x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  9. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

Looked over the disowning shaking her head, Lilianne looked saddened and misguided. “You have always been to me a true leader...I looked up to you, followed you, served you...I will always keep you in my heart as a leader” she said while holding a hand to her heart before walking away. “You were the one who found me, without a job and hopeless... you gave me a new life... gave me hope..”

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  10. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

"At this rate perhaps it would be best for the rest of the nobility to adopt the Velheim practices. Cut their balls off and feed them to the goats." Thorvald would inquire to his bearish kin. "I could guarantee the amount of dishonor and disrespect would become myth in only a few short generations."

@Walrusaur_

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  11. Goldifish

Goldifish texan (derogatory)

"Well, I guess it will be easier to spell his name now." Said a certain red haired witchblood.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Surrealizm

Surrealizm Refugee

Lleyv chuckled as he stumbled upon this notice on one of his many trips up to the city. “That just goes to show how unstable this house truly is.”

13. TheVigilantWolf

TheVigilantWolf Regalian Pioneer

"Well done Countess, well done." the Count von Rahm spoke aloud at his desk upon hearing the news.

14. Arhbi

Arhbi Peacemaker

“This should have happened long, long ago.”

• Like Like x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
  15. Ryria

Ryria i amne jusst a litle creechr

“He should have been disowned the moment he forced a brand onto a young woman’s face and deformed her for life. He’s mad. He’s a danger to society.”

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Educated Educated x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Nixces

Nixces N/A

Frankie went to snatch the flyer from his grips to read it over. "Spirit-.. Hasn't this one caused trouble for the longest time? Even during our days in the Inquistion. I could have sworn i've read this name before. This really should have taken place long ago." The Witchblood shook her head in disappointment, gently thwacking his arm with the flyer.

• Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  17. victoriYUH_

victoriYUH_ Barbie Girl in a Barbie World

The girl was about to pass by the flyer before it caught her eye. She snatched it off the board. Her jaw clenched, her fists balling the paper slightly. "I thought I trusted you." She muttered, tossing the paper to the side and exiting with a sour expression on her face.

18. Vivamente

Vivamente An Unfortunate Scotsman

Aleck gave a hearty chug of his whiskey, running a hand over his stubble and roared out in a laugh. "Stupid bastard that one!" Soon after he was waving his mug in the air, singing a rather drunken Howlester Anthem with his fellow Wulfsrudels.

19. Optimalfriskies

Optimalfriskies JayP's buddy

Leopold Rote looked the flyer over, before placing it down within his drawer for archivation. "He has always been a fool. It was about time the good Countess saw it."

20. QueenOfKarma

QueenOfKarma Shorty Potato

A certain Saivale eyed the letter she had been given, her head tilting to the side as she read it. After finishing she released a short laugh and her lips curled upwards into an amused smirk. "What-... They think I bedded him! How astonishing that they'd turn on one another so easily.~" She turned to show the letter to her companion, struggling not to simply burst into laughter.

@Katiesc

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #20 QueenOfKarma, May 20, 2019
    Last edited: May 20, 2019
  21. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

The Shenath seated beside the Saivale raised her curious golden orbs to the words written upon the parchment. She was void of any verbal words, however the look of malicious amusement flickered across the Silven's face. Oh boy, wasn't this a surprise? @QueenOfKarma

• Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1