A Brief Letter

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by GRIST_, Jul 10, 2021.

1. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A short letter with elegant writing was pinned to various news boards within Crookback. Written by someone for the one who signed it because we all know that Hessolis is literate.

I write this with the intent to clear up some of my own intentions. To create a clear stance of where myself and the Kaahl are moving forward and what I and therefore Kaahl Cavven’karr do not support. So I state this now as I am in a sound state of mind and will that;

I, Hessolis Cavven'karr, state clearly that I have cleansed Kaahl Cavven’karr of any Vampires & Vampiric Influences.
    I furthermore state that I will no longer support, protect, associate, or otherwise ally myself with Vampires on any grounds.

Kaahl Cavven’karr has been and will continue to be cleansed of any Vampiric Influence or Vampires. This includes any previous perceived friendships or allyships. Henceforth it will be looking to support Kathar who are free of mind and are in control of their own actions. There will be no more fake friendships that pertain to Vampires and we will be seeking to cleanse any who have fallen onto the wrong path. We make it clear now that we want a better future for all Kathar. This means keeping them pure and free of the Blood Curse. We move forward with the intent of spreading Cult of Evolution ideals and creating a new home for the Rokhaal.

To Conclude: Kaahl Cavven’karr hereby declares;

• Kaahl Cavven’karr hereby resolves any alliances with Vampiric Covens that previously existed.
    • Kaahl Cavven’karr hereby resolves any standing “friendships” with Vampiric Covens that previously existed.
    • Kaahl Cavven’karr hereby will no longer accept Vampiric Kathar into the Kaahl. (With exceptions of Crimson Witches* and Rokhaal.)
    • Kaahl Cavven’karr hereby will actively seek to protect and restore Kathar Purity and will strive to cleanse any who have already fallen victim to the blood curse or mind-controlling powers of the void.
    Signed,
    Hessolis Cavven’karr
    Matarich of the Kaahl Cavven’karr
    Self Proclaimed Beacon of Draga Ifrit

* Crimson Witches do not classify as Vampires.

• Winner x 13
    • Powerful x 6
    • Immersive x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
    #1 GRIST_, Jul 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  2. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

OOC Notes:

I’m doing this with the intention to create another storyline focusing away from the ideals of “void must support void”. For a while there were a lot of confusing actions done by both myself & vampires that did not follow along with the aspects of the Cult of Evolution Lore. I want to encourage a more strict aspect of the Religion and want to involve the players of the Kaahl. That means I will not be recruiting anymore Vampire Kathar into the Kaahl or accepting Vampire Allies or Vampire Friendships. Please do not support Hessolis as a Vampire when she's cleansing Vampires. Please support your local Covens if you are a Vampire or become a Rokhaal!

I wish to note, this is not meant to push anyone out of the Kathar Community or Kaahl Cavven’karr. My DMS are always open to conversations about conflict or other concerns that you might have. This includes Vampire players or Coven leaders who are concerned about the conflict. I also wish to note that if you notice any Vampires still within Kaahl Cavven’karr to keep in mind that Hessolis ICly might not know they are one or they spoke to me about it OOCly so that they didn’t feel pressured to leave the group they enjoy roleplaying with.

I’m actively looking for more Pure Kathar, Crimson Witches, and Rokhaal to join us as well, so if you ever want to get in on all this send me a DM. CRASHIR#8861.

• Powerful Powerful x 8
    #2 GRIST_, Jul 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2021