Preserved Sheet Aédhlynnë Baudh

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
Requesting a re-review as I updated pretty much everything, though nothing too major. Also requesting the clearing of comments as they're just cluttering everything. @LumosJared

Basic Information
  • Birthright name: Aédhlynnë Mirwen Rhuíviel-Laelithial
  • Current name: Aédhlynnë 'Aedhlynn' Mirwen Rhuíviel-Baudh (previously Aedhlynn Vierra)
    • Aliases: Aedhlynn Leannáin, Aishe Lee, Li Xiaozhi, Rosalia Gutiérrez, Priscila Ni'Vargas, Alyssa Fahlton, Eileen Flannigain
    • Nicknames: Addie, Aedh (by Whitlock and Earáinë), Aedda (by Wilfre), Lynn (by Lorenzo and Arendan)
    • Birth date: 5th of April, 256 AC
  • Race: Fullblooded Cielothar Nelfin
    • Upbringing: Hallonq Daendroquin
  • Main ambition: Fame and power
  • Special permission: Pride Voidling possession

• At the urges of a fellow Silveirall setting sail to the Holy City, the Cielothar soon followed about a year after her partner's departure. Aedhlynn only recently arrived in the extremist Unionism city, but was quick to find herself a job as a bartender at a sewer tavern- the Mossy Poss - from which the majority of her earnings came from. She later joined up with a sewer gang and was quick to own said tavern after taking it over by force, alongside being supported financially by the same gang. She currently resides at their base with other members, but owns 2 houses on the surface should she get enough of the sewers after a while.
  • Aedhlynn was born to Ainthendirwen Laelithial and Tharthanduil Rhuíviel as their second and last child. She has a sister, Miretheniel Rhuíviel-Laelithial, a half-sister, Rainrenthirwen Laelithial and a half-brother, Arlaeion Laelithial. She is the youngest of all her known siblings, and the second Betrayal Silveirall to be born from Tharthanduil and Ainthendirwen.
  • She currently aims to improve her hand-to-hand combat skills, although it's going at an extremely slow pace seeing as she pairs this with her magic training. She also would like to see Myrnin Thane imprisoned by the Usque Galenas once more.

Visual Information
  • Eye color: Previously a honey gold, currently aquatic blue.
  • Hair color: Naturally chestnut brown, often dyed dark auburn.
  • Hair style: Side-swept fringe, high ponytail.
  • Skin color: Light Daendroque tan with several scars littering her skin.
  • Clothing: Baggy clothing allowing for a lot of movement, often accompanied with a scarf and steel-tipped boots.
  • Height: 5'3" - 160 cm
  • Weight: 107 pounds - 48 kg
  • Body build: Vaguely pear shaped, petite.
  • Weapon of choice:
    • Knuckle dusters
    • Lightning magic
      • Mage Level | Lightning Shock
      • Mage Level | Static Field
      • Mage Level | Magnetic Bend
      • Caster Level | Glyph Magic
  • Prized possessions: Wrath possessed goblet, spiked brass knuckles, broken compass, butterfly knife, scarf.
  • Addie's face is oval shaped, accompanied with a softer jawline and not particularly prominent cheekbones. Her face bears a somewhat child-like look to it, as with many other Cielothar. Her eyes are almond shaped with long lashes and slightly upturned, and with her former golden eyes she could easily pull off an (to her, at least) intimidating look. She has typical dark oval shaped brows resting above them. Her Elven ears are of a normal Cielothar length, though part of her right ear is missing as an earring was ripped off in the past. Llewellyn had also struck her with a sword across the bridge of her nose, leaving a scar. Addie was also, after a confrontation with Earáineë, only left with one eye and 2 scars across said eye socket.
  • Standing at an unimpressive 5 foot 3 and one hundred and seven pounds, Addie is anything but a brute. Naturally, this counts for many other Cielothar. Most of her fat is distributed in her thighs and hips. Her skin is of a light Daendroque tan, but has begun paling during her time in colder regions such as Regalia. Her weight tends to oscillate between 105 pounds and 115 pounds. She possesses little body hair as a Nelfin.
  • Addie possesses a varied assortment of clothing, though obviously prefers trousers over skirts or dresses. She is rather clumsy in them. She primarily chooses leather or other light armor over anything else, particularly when said armor covers the torso area. Whilst purple and red are her favorite colors, she tends to stick with earthy tones. She has a two sets of ball earrings in both ears and one ring, save for her right ear. These tend to be made of either iron or silver. Alongside this, she carries an iron dagger tucked inside her left boot and a pair of spiked knuckle dusters.
  • It's no surprise nor a secret she possesses a light Daendroque accent. She usually speaks with fair speed in a clear tone, often times even stumbling over her own words when agitated. The Nelfin has a rather feminine voice, no doubt, which was notably a problem when she crossdressed in Hallonq. She speaks Daendroque, D'Ithanie, Common Tongue and Modern Elvish in order of fluency.

Personality and Abilities

Personality Traits
  • Humorous (+): She can't lie, the ex-Silveirall loves jokes. What she loves more, is ridiculing others for her own entertainment. Addie always appreciates a pun or joke, especially with close friends. She can be serious when needed, however.
  • Sociable (+): Whilst she's not always the friendliest individual to interact with, when in a good mood, the ex-Silveirall can be very enjoyable company. She loves to interact with others as to mainly fuel her hungry pride. She adores sharing a drink or two with a friendly stranger at whatever tavern she happens to be at.

• Authoritarian (=): Aedhlynn usually holds an authoritative tone to her voice, regardless of who she addresses. She stands firm when others oppose her with her Prideling possession fuelling her ever-lasting conceit. However, this trait doesn't necessarily mean she is a good leader. She simply knows when to take action when underlings step out of line. Addie rarely takes orders from anyone, save for a select few.

• Boyish (=): Something that rarely goes unnoticed by those shes interracted with numerous times, Addie prefers to act more tomboyish than anything. Having grown up in Hallonq- all female residents were mostly whores selling their bodies to lecherous men. She saw girly as a weakness, and thus was often to crossdress and act like opposite gender. It's the man reason she started drinking and smoking, alongside try to maintain a tough behavior.

• Fickle (=): The Cielothar is a fickle one. She struggles to set her mind on something, something that irks many. When her loyalty is not 100% handed to one, even the slightest intriguing offer will have her lend that loyalty to another. (Until this naturally will expire, of course. She feels little to no shame for those affected by her sudden oscillating.

• Selfish (-): Aedhlynn is a compulsive liar. She lies to bend an outcome that works in her favor, regardless of others' misfortune. The Nelfin often aims to wrap others around her finger if it means she'll gain something of it. In short, her own needs are her top priority. She wouldn't risk her life to save a close friend unless under very specific circumstances.

• Narcissistic (-): Mainly caused by her recently-acquired Voidling possession, Addie finds herself boasting about whatever grand she achieved. She thinks of herself as a fearless and intimidating sewer dweller, amongst others. Of course, most of this isn't true. If she happens to find herself a mirror, the Nelfin has no problem taking some of her time to admire herself.

Strengths
  • Magic: Having studied at a Nelfin magic academy for 30 years, Aedhlynn is now proficient in her magic. She has no trouble defending herself in battle with her magic, given she has enough time to cast. Alongside this, she was taught glyph magic, which she uses frequently to avoid her Chaotic Antimagic intercepting her magic.

• Hallonq skills: Addie lived in a city driven by anarchy for her entire childhood- and thus, it's no surprise she picked up a number of skills to aid her throughout her life. These smaller things include pickpocketing, sneaking and lockpicking. She still occasionally uses each of these for her convenience and to satisfy her greediness.

• Quick to act: Fortunately for the little ex-Silvert, she can improvise quite well. Even when in combat, she's quick to act and make use of her surroundings. She spends little time thinking which can prove very useful when in a tricky situation. Though naturally, it doesn't always guarantee her leaving safely.

Weaknesses
  • Small frame: Aedhlynn, given she's a Cielothar Nelfin spending little time doing physical exercise, isn't exactly made for combat with anything other than magic. She stands at a petite 5'3", and given she bears little muscle and a not too impressive amount of strength, she can be easily beaten by any well-trained man or woman in combat.
  • Voidling possession and over-confidence: Addie easily overestimates herself, mostly caused by her over-confidence as a result of her Prideling possession. She will jump into a situation without second guessing the limits of her abilities, something that tends to lead to her immediate defeat. Alongside this, her possession, whilst considered sacred by the Shendar, proves detrimental to her as it often interferes with her casting.

• Weak torso: Addie's back has endured much. She's plummeted down into the sewer canal before, breaking her ribs. She was pushed off a small balcony in the sewer tavern, landing on her back. Furthermore, she was whipped numerous times across her back as punishment for stealing. She feels much more protected wearing hardened leather armor to cover her torso.

• Greedy: Admittedly, Aedhlynn could also have been mistaken for a Greed Silveirall if one paid enough attention. She lusts for anything of value, and this greed mostly extends to material possessions only. It has grown to be a compulsive need to steal, nearing kleptomania. Whilst the ex-Silvert's greed is mostly lusting after materials, she also lusts after power and fame, and paired with her over-confidence, she can often sway from her goal by being blinded by her greed. This makes her an overall inattentive person given the right circumstances.

Quirks
  • Addie's known to visibly narrow her eyes when pressured, angered or inquisitive, alongside crossing her arms and / or tapping her foot repeatedly against the ground.
Skills
  • Playing the flute
    • Something she picked up during her time in Daendroc and at the magic academy, Addie learned to play the flute quite well. Whilst she doesn't invest too much of her time into playing the instrument, she does occasionally enjoy playing without the company of others. She's quite embarrassed by the fact she can play such a benevolent instrument such as a flute.
  • Lockpicking
    • TBA
  • Pickpocketing
    • TBA
Talents
  • Sneaking
    • TBA
  • Music
    • TBA
    • TBA
  • Cats
    • TBA
  • Smoking & drinking
    • TBA
  • Praise
    • TBA
  • The Vice of Betrayal
    • TBA
  • Fireplaces
    • TBA
  • Luxury
    • TBA
Dislikes
  • Ithanians
    • TBA
  • Traitors
    • TBA
  • Virtues / Faith of Estalë worship
    • TBA
  • Dogs and snakes
    • TBA
  • Needles & syringes
    • TBA
  • The Citadel / Greygate
    • TBA

Relationships
Family

• Miretheniel Rhuíviel-Laelithial ["My sister? .. My sister. She's worse than me."]
    • Mire is essentially a second Addie, save her occasionally extreme traitorous tendencies. She is the first Betrayal Silveirall to be born from their parents. She and Addie lost contact when Addie was barely 18, believing she stayed behind in Hallonq. She's unsure about her sister's current whereabouts, but hopes she won't pay Addie a visit in Regalia.
  • Nessien Laelithial ["I treasure her with all my heart. She means a lot to me."]
    • Her most beloved sibling is Nessien by far. The two have a close and typical sisterly relationship, both depending on each other for emotional and physical support. Addie presumed Ness to be the only alive family member after Aloria went to shit, making the Cielothar rather protective of her sibling.
  • Rýndis Baudh ["I have a lot of respect for my Mother. The world needs more of the anarchy she creates. "]
    • Aedhlynn was only recently adopted by the Baudh after being forcibly possessed by a Voidling through a ritual. Addie considers Rýndis to be a criminal mastermind, something she takes a lot of pride in when informing others of her family name. She occasionally enjoys a good hug of the Shendar, even though Rýndis is pretty much how whiny teenagers view their mom.
  • Fyren Na'Akuel-Baudh ["We already treat each other like family. I appreciate his company."]
    • Though not related by blood, Fyren and Addie share a close bond, as if they've both known each other for years. He makes for a great ally and admires his strength in combat. She hopes to get to know him a bit more.
  • Llewellyn Yraudhen-Baudh ["We've known each other longer than you'd imagine. She's my partner-in-crime."]
    • Addie knows Llew well enough. They've both spent about 30 years together in a magic academy causing ruckus, and her fellow Silveirall convinced Addie to visit the Crown Isle about 6 months after her Nelfin companion. There's little she doesn't know about Llew, and vice versa, making her an excellent partner to commit crimes with.
  • Mirwen Tzavaras ["She's like a child of mine. I hope for her to grow up like me."]
    • Aedhlynn feels both proud and extremely responsible of the Etosian child after she was chosen to be her godmother. Mirwen is only 14 years old, and even though Mirwen is hardly trained in any combat, Addie can still see potential. The Cielothar is very protective of her and hopes for Mirwen to follow in her own footsteps. She secretly hopes for something to happen to Apple so she can have Mirwen to herself. Don't tell anyone.
Love interests
  • Find out IC, nerd!
Friends
  • Arendan Artorius Koningsmarck ["Arendan? Oh, uh. We're just friends. Best friends."]
    • Where to begin. At first, Arendan was a Crimson Inquisitor, and Aedhlynn was a Silveirall of Betrayal. The Crimson was tasked with detaining all Silverts in the city, and that's exactly what he did. Addie was thrown into a glass wall, being pierced by several glass shards, and consequently thrown up into the air with him by Salvation. She was later taken to the Citadel where she was collared. Addie later decided to move in with him to try and gain his favor so she could get away with crimes, having a Crimson friend. Later down the line however, both he and Addie gradually opened up to each other to the point where they became close friends. He eventually left the Crown Isle, only to return later on (much to Addie's glee). She recently became aware of his feelings for her, but is still unsure whether or not to return them yet. Their relationship has become a rope walk with Addie's distrust in him- something she admittedly highly regrets but hopes to make up to him.
  • Apollonia Tzavaras-Istratescu ["Admittedly, I used her at first. But I just can't help and smile when she's around."]
    • Apple and Addie met about 15 years ago in Daendroc. Whilst Addie only saught to befriend the Etosian Ailor so she could possibly be supported financially, they soon grew closer as they had much in common, mainly their rowdy behavior around other Daendroques/Etosians. Apple has grown to be a close friend of Addie's and enjoys her company.
  • Daiki Arashi ["He makes nice glass eyes. He's my glass eye factory. That's all I have to say."]
    • Daiki, or Chen as he prefers Addie to call him, is one of the few she narrowly considers a friend. He has taken her at the time damaged eye with a spoon and currently provides her with a variety of glas eyes and other alchemical concotions. She thinks of him as a fair ally, though has no need to use him as of now.
  • Aeandir Yaeano ["I haven't seen her around much lately. Her accent is great, though. I hope to see her more."]
  • Thalion Amlugonnen ["I'm well aware he has feelings for me. But you know, I despise Altalar. Hah."]
Acquaintances/neutral
  • Irfan Vanelon ["He cared too much about his daughter, even as an Attribate. He treated Earáinë like a treasure of his. It made me gag."]
  • James Thornwell ["He betrayed me. I despise him."]
  • Erfaron Draylas ["Uh. Erfaron? Tough question. My opinion of him regularly oscillates. But I do know he's being utterly manipulated by his supposed 'lover'."]
  • Karim Azhar ["He's a borderline friend of mine. He's one of the few that truly sees the extent of my abilities, and appreciates them."]
  • Don'Yoku Reizei ["He doesn't scare me at all. No one does. He cheats by using his Sanguine strength in battle."]
Disliked
  • ✝ Gaelthar Daessalia ["I've heard a lot about him. Felaben. He must've hated my Father.."]
  • ✝ Salvatore Valenti ["Greeting kisses don't bother me. But when the Vice of Pleasure gives you them, it just feels wrong."]
  • ✝ Earáinë Deceres ["That whore? Hah. She only wastes my time and she wastes hers trying to woo everything with a heartbeat."]
Hated
  • ✝ Cyrannon Ureyn ["I'm glad he disappeared. He did a terrible job at being the Virtue of Salvation. I hope he dies alone."]
  • Whitlock Carswell ["Hrm. No. I'm not even going to start."]
  • ✝ Gwaedhiel Umerel ["She thought she was everything. She was dumb and careless. And that's what led to her death."]

Life Story

Birth
  • Aedhlynn was born to Ainthendirwen Laelithial and Tharthanduil Rhuíviel as their second and last daughter. Her father owned the Gwethruhn-possessed object at the time, converting her and her older sister both into Betrayal Silveirall. She was born in a tribe on the 5th of April, 256 AC on the fringes of the Alarenes Hordelands in Daendroc.
  • Miretheniel and Aedhlynn were both sent to a foster family in the City State of Hallonq. They differed too much and caused too much ruckus within the Cielothar community. Tharthanduil and Ainthendirwen later divorced, ending their long-lived relationship when it started crumbling down after Tharthanduil got ahold of Gwethruhn.

Early Childhood
  • Addie and Miretheniel were raised a Unionist from an early age, despite her adoptive parents being quite flexible in religious matters.
  • The Wind Elves was shunned for her Nelfin heritage and the more than odd coloration of her eyes, resulting in secluding herself from the rest of the world, and becoming notably more antisocial.
  • She had little to do in her free time. The Silvert's residence was located in the city's outskirts- littered with cut-off trees and making it a tasteless, barren wasteland.
  • After a fair while, petty thievery became a part of her normal routine, mainly to keep only herself well and fed. On the occasion, the Silveirall made a friend or two for some time, only ending up betraying them for her own gain.

Late Childhood - Early Teens
  • Gains access to one of her family's smaller weapon storages after finding the key. Her two Daendroque parents work as smugglers and weapon dealers for the Asaltador gang. Aedhlynn uses some of her free time hitting trees with a baton or other lightweight blunt weapons, though never actually partook in combat training.
  • Takes on some useful skills such as pickpocketing and lockpicking.
  • Stumbled upon a woman at the age of 18, and while they often were at odds the first times of interacting, the woman, who revealed herself to be 'Seeress', would later become a close childhood friend of hers. Seeress taught Addie the tongue of Common Elvish, whilst Addie in turn taught Seeress to speak Common.
  • Alongside Seeress, the two attended a Nelfin academy when Addie was barely 18, and Seeress was 19, specialized in the teaching of magic. Seeress opted for Hex magic, whilst Addie chose Lightning. She learned the majority of her Common Elven here, and was informed of her heritage- worshipped by the other students, the Silvert grew arrogant.

Late Teens
  • Upon startling Seeress, Addie came into contact with her sword, slashing across the bridge of her nose, which left the scar she still bears today.
  • Until now, Aedhlynn went by her given surname by her foster parents, Vierra. She opted to make a surname of her own to fully disconnect from both her family; Leannáin.
  • Took on the Faith of Estale after a prolonged period of staying with Altalar in the academy, previously being raised as faithful Unionist.
  • Began her Glyph Magic studies at the age of 25.
  • She starts regularly smoking and drinking.

Adolescence
  • Makes a trip to Ithania for a year, much to her disgust. She is revolted by the composed people, almost an exact opposite of the Daendroque Ailor. She quickly picks up D'Ithanie due to Daendroquin and D'Ithanie's close resemblance to each other.
  • Her hands are now cluttered with tiny lightning scars from her early days of casting, spread from her fingertips to her lower arms.
  • Buys golden earrings and piercings, however, this is later replaced by mere metal to have her keep a better eye on her magic, and not have the sparks be redirected through said metal.
  • At the age of 33, the Silvert now redirects pure lightning from the sky to a target of her choosing, after roughly 15 years of studying.
  • Meets up with an Etosian lady named Apollonia. They later become friends, and Apple named her child after Addie's middle name.
  • She now ceases her studies in Glyph Magic, having reached caster level at the age of barely 28.
  • Her mental stability steadily drops as she exhausts herself by overusing her magic.
  • Began tying her hair into a high ponytail. She had tried other methods of keeping her bush of hair out of her face, though she finds most too tedious and prefers the classic hairstyle she still sports today.
  • Now, the Silvert has near-mastered both subforms of lightning magic after dreary decades and began her studies in the enigmatic Magnetic Bend at the age of 39.
  • Took on Unionism again, though occasionally still worships some Virtues.

Time in Regalia
  • Cuts off part of Rai's tongue, a fellow Silvert, and in revenge, the woman stabs the Gwethruhn Silveirall in the eye.
  • Bartender of the Marigold abruptly rips a piercing off her ear for having electrocuted him in a battle with the Vice of Wrath, when she previously promised her loyalty to his party.
  • Is attacked a multitude of times by Gwaedhiel in her beast form, having multiple scars form on mainly her stomach. The two are on odd terms.
  • Was captured by the Crimsons the second the stepped out the sewers after the purge, and with the Virtue of Salvation eventually giving up on saving her, and the Vice of Dread betraying her, she is determined to work as a Silveirall hunter for the Inquisition to have all (now ex-Silverts) Silverts experience the same fate by being branded. Addie was also sent to the Azure Spire, where she was branded and collared.
  • A brief time after her torture, a particular Baudh, Ryndis, makes use of a form of Letter Magic to have a Voidling infest the Silveirall, slowly altering her personality to fit the Voidling's respective Vice; Pride. While it's a central part of Ryndis' own beliefs, and Void Worship being an ever bigger part of said convictions, accepting a voidling is something done to young Shendar children to increase the strength of their connection to the Void. Ryndis has recently 'taken Addie under her wing', regarding the Silvert now as one of her many children, and believes Addie should have been given the gift and blessing of a Voidling, but was denied the chance due to the circumstances of her childhood. The Silvert agreed to the ritual after the Shendar had drugged her, and has no memories of explicitly consenting to the possession.
  • Aedhlynn leads an attack on the Mossy Poss to take it over, betraying its owner, but her attempts ultimately fail. She is thrown off a smaller balcony of sorts, and landed on her back- only adding to Addie's already weak torso.
  • With the machine in the sewers exploding and robbing every Silveirall of their golden eye color, insanity and magical prowess, this allowed Addie to start anew, and will likely live a much happier life. This event announced the ending of another chapter of Addie's life, so to say.
  • Addie's former main ambition of finding her Attribate parent, Gwethruhn, is now null and void. She's striving to find another additional main goal.
  • Begins developing feelings for someone in Regalia.
  • Is adopted into the Baudh family, making Ryndis Baudh her adoptive mother.
  • The Usque Galenas had tasked her with infiltrated the Mossy Poss, eventually betraying them in favor for the Usque. After a long battle, the Usque take over the sewer tavern and make it their own with Addie's help.

Trivia
  • Addie is left-handed.
  • She hates needles and syringes. Or anything small that pierces the skin.
  • She's allergic to buttercups and goldenrods.
  • Addie always prefers light in a room where she falls asleep. She's somewhat scared of the dark, resulting from her torture at the hands of Rai.
  • Addie is very glad and rather relieved by recent events, where her golden eye color had all but disappeared.

Change Log
TBA

View attachment 88658
Thanks for reading it all! You deserve a pat on the head. :D
tf when you're not in relationships
LOOK WHO'S LEFT OUT NOW O~O

Hi there @Rhyune! It's always wonderful to see a beautifully formatted application and I can tell you've put a lot of detail and thought into your work so well done. I've read through everything and I only have a couple of points to make but other than that we can approve this for you once more.

It's the man reason she started drinking and smoking, alongside try to maintain a tough behavior.

Found this little spelling error under her boyish trait, can't tell whether it's a spelling error of main or it's purposely man for the sake of the pun :P

• I'd like to see you include a weakness that reflects her smoking and drinking habits. Does she have poor health? Is she often sickly? Her unhealthy lifestyle should reflect on her physical health.

• You also mentioned that her mental stability severely dropped during her adolescence in her life story, I'd like to see a mention of that in her weakness section as well.

• How long has Addie been possessed for? Was chaotic anti magic the only trait she gathered? I see in the wonderful art of her that she has black sclera and goats horns. I'd like you to list off all the effects she's suffered from her possession under her voidling possession weakness

• This is optional - considering I've pointed out two extra weaknesses for you to add, you're welcome to add a few more strengths if you wish.
That's my review, the rest is nicely written and looks approval worthy to me! Please tag me when you've completed the necessary edits and highlight any and all changes you make in green.

Last edited:
Hi there @Rhyune! It's always wonderful to see a beautifully formatted application and I can tell you've put a lot of detail and thought into your work so well done. I've read through everything and I only have a couple of points to make but other than that we can approve this for you once more.

Found this little spelling error under her boyish trait, can't tell whether it's a spelling error of main or it's purposely man for the sake of the pun :P

• I'd like to see you include a weakness that reflects her smoking and drinking habits. Does she have poor health? Is she often sickly? Her unhealthy lifestyle should reflect on her physical health.

• You also mentioned that her mental stability severely dropped during her adolescence in her life story, I'd like to see a mention of that in her weakness section as well.

• How long has Addie been possessed for? Was chaotic anti magic the only trait she gathered? I see in the wonderful art of her that she has black sclera and goats horns. I'd like you to list off all the effects she's suffered from her possession under her voidling possession weakness

• This is optional - considering I've pointed out two extra weaknesses for you to add, you're welcome to add a few more strengths if you wish.
That's my review, the rest is nicely written and look approval worthy to me! Please tag me when you've completed the necessary edits and highlight any and all changes you make in green.

Hi Jade! Thanks for getting to my app! I made all the edits in MINT GREEN just to taunt you. As for that spelling error, at first I was gonna fix it, but I decided to keep it because. Why the heck not.
@JarlJade

EDIT: ABOUT THE BLACK SCLERA. That was a mistake made by the artist. She doesn't have those. Not yet, at least. I might add it at a later date, though.

Last edited:
Hi Jade! Thanks for getting to my app! I made all the edits in MINT GREEN just to taunt you. As for that spelling error, at first I was gonna fix it, but I decided to keep it because. Why the heck not.
@JarlJade

EDIT: ABOUT THE BLACK SCLERA. That was a mistake made by the artist. She doesn't have those. Not yet, at least. I might add it at a later date, though.
Approved!

Fyren Na'Akuel-Baudh ["We already treat each other like family. I appreciate his company."]
  • Though not related by blood, Fyren and Addie share a close bond, as if they've both known each other for years. He makes for a great ally and admires his strength in combat. She hopes to get to know him a bit more.
Skree.png

"Little sister!"

Updated sheet!
13/11/2016 - Addie partially gave up on her lightning magic studies to make room for sword fighting. Lightning Shock and Static Field dropped to caster level.
15/11/2016 - Updated some things. New hairstyle, she neglected her magic studies to an extent to a point where her magic dropped to caster level, in favor for using both swords and magic in combat, which means her strength 'magic' was temporarily removed until she gets better at something so I can fell that spot.

Also updated trivia and relationships! AND NEW ART BY GABRIEL. love it aa.
Also don't know if this required another review (?) Just gonna tag @JarlJade to be safe.

Updated sheet!
13/11/2016 - Addie partially gave up on her lightning magic studies to make room for sword fighting. Lightning Shock and Static Field dropped to caster level.
15/11/2016 - Updated some things. New hairstyle, she neglected her magic studies to an extent to a point where her magic dropped to caster level, in favor for using both swords and magic in combat, which means her strength 'magic' was temporarily removed until she gets better at something so I can fell that spot.

Also updated trivia and relationships! AND NEW ART BY GABRIEL. love it aa.
Also don't know if this required another review (?) Just gonna tag @JarlJade to be safe.
This is all fine. Considering you've got three caster level magics stacked on top of one another however, I'd also like you to keep in mind that she'd be below average at best in sword fighting, especially since she used to be an expert or mage level mage and presumably just started her training.

@JarlJade
Approved tag disappeared when I was playing with pictures in the app (also made minor changes, see 'change log')
Could you fix that? Thanks!

MARTY ART OF ADDIE that my friend ordered like months ago. I swear I'm not leeching off her money BUT THANK YOUUU.

@Sozzer

Made some changes, including replacing a personality trait with another. All changes noted down in the change log of 2017. Does this need to be re-reviewed? @JarlJade