❁ House Fristadvlom ❁

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by CrimsletMonarch, Aug 19, 2019.

1. CrimsletMonarch

CrimsletMonarch Priestess?? Dawn Songstress?? Emotional Wreck??

In consideration to your past work as an aristocrat and looking over your application, you've be approved!

Welcome to House Fristadvlom!

To Anni,

It would give no better happiness than to hear you join us here! By this point, I'm sure you're resolved in coming to Regalia and that I cannot stop you from partaking this journey. I pray you stay safe along the way and that you arrive to us safe and sound. When you arrive, I will ensure a warm welcome of meal, bath, and bed will be here for you. And of course, the company of our family already here.

With love and the Spirit's protection to you,

Novellia's signature30.png

[From now on, there will also be a returned letter feature just for fun.]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast

IGN: Yui_Drax
    Bans, Jails, Mutes?: None
    Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
    Discord: Unknown#3376
    References: None
    Have you played a noble character before?: I have not.
    Have you interacted with nobility in the server before?: I have.
    Why are you interested in playing nobility and as a member of House Fristadvlom?: Nobility would show more paths to the development of the character. I was interested in the idea of falconry and the history behind the character I read on the family tree.
    Character Name: Sassa Folkesson av Fristadvlom
    Custom Character?: No
    Paragraph:
    Sassa would be a man who traveled with his father while he went on merchant trips with his brother, Elofarn. Training with the guards while he learned falconry from his father and the pen from his uncle. He resembled his father physically but his attitude and mentality was his mothers. During his life numerous scars could be seen on his arms and bruises on his body, the amount of scars from his birds did not deter his passion for falconry as he was raised an enthusiast. The bruises on his body were inflicted by the house guards of House Fristadvlom by his request of sparring them, training and improving his skills with the blade. He has a flexible mind and will pursue his goal to the ends but would keep it to himself, only telling of his results once he accomplishes it, suffering in silence.
    Arrival Letter:
    Dear Novellia,

I am arriving from Keval to the Holy City of Regalia to assist in your endeavors and to investigate my father's, your uncle's death.

Sassa Folkesson av Fristadvlom

@CrimsletMonarch