Archived ✪ Regalian Cemetery/ Catacombs ✪

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ereze

sometimes existing
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
Crimson Doll
Ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ
So this is something that crossed my mind one day.
You see the a occasional tomb for nobility lost, but there aren't any cemeteries or catacombs

or something, for deceased commoners, or any other nobles for that matter. When you think of that...
tumblr_inline_n2pik34Wtm1qdlkyg.gif

I don't know about you, but I doubt they are simply sitting in piles along the roads,
And there isn't anything even outside the city walls... Bodies need to go somewhere!
So with that I make these suggestions.

Reason for Catacombs:
  • Takes up less space.
  • It also may be used as an attempt to prevent undead from roaming the streets so commonly.
  • Its well, a place for the dead to rest.
  • A replacement for the sewers in a way, as I know of many who miss them.
  • Adds a new place to roleplay of course!
  • Adds a bit to the other side of Regalia's tracks. Its not all fields of flowers and butterflies. . . As well as ale from the tavern! With the whole new bloodlines feature out with the vampire rewrite, even though vampires technically aren't dead, I imagine it would be a hang out... So it would be fun for gaurds too. . . When time comes to slaughter them all! :D
Reason for Cemetery:
  • Adds a basic location that Regalia could probably use with its long history... and stockpile of bodies.
  • Safer than the catacombs roleplay-wise, less likely to get murdered.
  • I'm a little biased with catacombs and couldn't think of anything else that wasn't listed in catacombs.

So whats your opinions?
(I hope I got this in the right section)

tumblr_n1vntjZqbz1sa07uto6_250.gif

Thanks for reading!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This would be cool especially if approved chars that die get "Buried" there. So their friends and family can visit them.

I like this idea, but it seems like a bit of a hassle for the staff to have to run to the cemetery/catacombs and mark the grave every time someone's character dies.

I like this idea, but it seems like a bit of a hassle for the staff to have to run to the cemetery/catacombs and mark the grave every time someone's character dies.
I would say just staff approved chars that would cut down on somebody making chars just to kill them off for a grave.

I don't think they should need to do that either, they are busy enough, but for notable characters and such yes? Otherwise I imagine having unmarked graves, at least explaining where the void they go.

I've thrown just about every executable criminal I can into the canal. Usually the bridge to the cathedral to be exact.

What if they made the graves like the houses. You can buy a grave then use a sign to write your dead character's name?

The thing is, no one wants to rent something like that when it wont be used besides a marker, and if someone quits and it slowly runs out of space? @Grandpa Seal

-thinks about it- Wait so they will throw your characters body in a canal one day? Its not necessarily a proper way to go out, assuming you are a guard. @SacredTrout

-thinks about it- Wait so they will throw your characters body in a canal one day? Its not necessarily a proper way to go out, assuming you are a guard. @SacredTrout
The normal body disposal for criminals is the canal, but if your character dies in some other way it isn't our job to be fair.

I like the idea of a graveyard, on the outskirts of Regalia. Im also in love with the idea of getting a character buried there. We could reduce staff work and make it into a money sink if we make it so you have to buy a plot for X amount of regals, then decorate and put signs and such.

Absolutely love the idea. Catacombs would be great contrast to the usually peaceful/beautiful looking Regalia, in everything peaceful there's a dark side. As as undead character I'd love to have a dark looking spot to hang out.

LOVE THE IDEA SO MUCH OMG WTF BBQ VESPIDS AND UNDEAD NEED THIS

Commoners are normally just thrown into a pile and burnt. Criminals are thrown in the canal or left to rr were ever they were killed if there is a lot of them.

Aren't there already some catacombs under the church, or have they been removed?

A small mock graveyard has been made to the right of the cathedral for testing purposes.

You can rent a grave for 100 regals per 30 days, and it will give you access to the 6 blocks in front of the grave for you to put custom flowers/blocks/signs on the grave to tell passer by's about them and how/when they died.

Pending popularity of the graveyard, we might expand it.

A small mock graveyard has been made to the right of the cathedral for testing purposes.

You can rent a grave for 100 regals per 30 days, and it will give you access to the 6 blocks in front of the grave for you to put custom flowers/blocks/signs on the grave to tell passer by's about them and how/when they died.

Blocked-1.png

I want i want i want

You should be able to apply.
Seeing as the Regalian Bank should always look for income, maybe if you are offering a certain amount of Regals to have a proper grave in the Regalian Cemetery, that's when they shall "mark" it.

Oooohh.. I have a place to bury Kai and Rolf. One question, do the graveyards count as a "house" and you can only have one house and one grave?

This quite literally made my morning to see this. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.