⚕ Silverblood Medical Clinic ⚕

CocoaCherry

grandmother to all plants
Reaction score

8s5ehDEqIn0UPzTqTbpNcZGE7ElVA5-ZqXOs65iL5x2Tx-tgccQXGRUGUvHnYEw7SZyzaN3Xaw8KcfnwBNroGbWsq9WDiIwPtDLgAquuwslfrYlCVzQzJAvb4FaHmt2ivALntncQ

...As you step inside the archway, you're greeted by the warm glow of budding lanterns and orange drapery.
Vases of jasmine flowers festooned about the place waft the air with their perfume...

goRiEsmwmQc80DngCvYYBh52kFS91UMv-0SNWQeJhoCanV9YI6TOMlOKpC0a1mbkToezixzgZ2-2ZVXYrFlZCtdyQuD_Ox42lAkS7kp6p-JiCR6FDN23Z_jBCBzzI--d0s1ZYgjq

Lovingly founded by the expert physician Thëodine L'lëvwin in 307AC, The
SILVERBLOOD MEDICAL CLINIC is proud to announce its reopening, with Asterlea Flutre taking the responsibility to further its legacy!

Located at building NO.21 within the Clawcourt district, neighbouring the Colosseum, The Silverblood Medical Clinic seeks to provide utmost comfort, care and medical attention for all those in need. In the hopeful future, we would also wish to be able to further medical research and conduct experimentation.

EPacxjAsX30gT95l4yeQ1iCYjdsavrdaJi1PcHKr-OwNFI6SpNRLPp7nK240pI_tmPEQFHYFjaLhvouQMmmiv404tdEsk9TGpsm-ESJiT0QC0EBkbr2OD10WtpjltbBVe8NOEvbG

༻⊱║OUR FACILITIES SPAN OVER THREE FLOORS║⊰༺
Ground floor:
  • The foyer, with a front desk
    and the Waiting Room.
First floor:
  • A small kitchen space.
  • Sectioned off rooms where patients are cared for.
Second floor:
  • Director's Office.
  • Alchemists' laboratory and indoor herb garden.
There is also a separate sector where surgeries are to be undertaken.

༻⊱║JOIN OUR DISCORD║⊰༺

Everyone is welcome to join the discord, even guests/patients!!
I'm trying to create a nice medic community where all can partake
and hopefully encourage a more spontaneous and interesting clinic RP.
I'll eventually post the link open for everyone here, but for now since we
are starting out again, I will hand it out to those who ask and employees.

TNFcd4kUm65pvzpBYg01lLmyc4wrQ1UVxszzYYibqfqwW4NZjNblfEGPE5bc7ODyktDKKYBepxh3_UjoPLtRyO0goG7CvEtr2CnCEYKUf8c4-sFrfhwqC66440P0P4S05N71HeGI

The Clinic is currently open to hiring Medics,
Nurses, Healers and Alchemists looking for work.

Join our ranks!

༻⊱║APPLICATION FORM║⊰༺
IGN:
Discord:
Character name & approved app:
Position(s) applying for:
IC Letter:

b0DmBhc7DlV7cKop_1l-FlQs9JOjE1DMYnh6JJfal8LGxxisFPOHP5H3EXcR0mHkFvlH8UD-Vmd3oZ67R5TVsN285TMW3I2gGXH1FcfqI5Gh7Joabx-KsZ7aEw03VRXIu3NEBFZi

(ooc notice: I drew n designed all the aesthetics myself for this so please do not reuse them!)

Last edited:
IGN: HorizonCythulu
Discord: `Ya Bøi Guzma`#9269
Character name & approved app: Here
Position(s) applying for: Medic/Alchemist
IC Letter:

To Asterlea Flutre,

I have been looking for an opportunity such as this for quite a while, I am a medic and alchemist who has dedicated myself to that study and practice, and I'd be ecstatic to take part of a medical clinic. Although I do not know if my aberrancy status would be enough to allow me to obtain this position, I feel as I should at least attempt. If you do ever require my services or if there is an opening, I'll be looking forward to your reply.

-Azraheim Tophlyn

IGN: HorizonCythulu
Discord: `Ya Bøi Guzma`#9269
Character name & approved app: Here
Position(s) applying for: Medic/Alchemist
IC Letter:

To Asterlea Flutre,

I have been looking for an opportunity such as this for quite a while, I am a medic and alchemist who has dedicated myself to that study and practice, and I'd be ecstatic to take part of a medical clinic. Although I do not know if my aberrancy status would be enough to allow me to obtain this position, I feel as I should at least attempt. If you do ever require my services or if there is an opening, I'll be looking forward to your reply.

-Azraheim Tophlyn

To Azraheim Tophlyn,

I thank you for your letter! This clinic has always kept its doors open to each and all, so I beckon you to come down sometime; you can find me very often here, focusing on my studies.
I'd love to settle a day for an interview and discuss a position for you within the clinic. We need as many medics, with eager hearts and skilled hands, as we can.

Take care and hope to meet soon,
1298168D-497E-493F-A9AE-BA0154ABA161.webp

IGN: Qoll
Discord: Qoll#1750
Character name & approved app: Mercer Kabak
Position(s) applying for: "A person who keeps the peace, perhaps?"
IC Letter:
Greetings Asterlea Flutre,

It has come to my attention that this clinic is lacking individuals who keep the peace, since I am all too familiar with individuals that can be... Rowdy, so to say. I would like to extend my services to you, as a individual who keeps the peace. If that is not possible, then you may ignore this letter. I do not have any medical or alchemy related skills, however I am eager to learn.

Sincerely,
259a79a927345386bcb6814c8fa05d8d.png

IGN: Qoll
Discord: Qoll#1750
Character name & approved app: Mercer Kabak
Position(s) applying for: "A person who keeps the peace, perhaps?"
IC Letter:
Greetings Asterlea Flutre,

It has come to my attention that this clinic is lacking individuals who keep the peace, since I am all too familiar with individuals that can be... Rowdy, so to say. I would like to extend my services to you, as a individual who keeps the peace. If that is not possible, then you may ignore this letter. I do not have any medical or alchemy related skills, however I am eager to learn.

Sincerely,
259a79a927345386bcb6814c8fa05d8d.png

To Mercer Kabak,

I thank you for your letter and extend a warm invite for you to stop by sometime. All help is dearly welcomed and, with everything that's been going on, it'll be comforting to know there is an extra pair of eyes watching over the clinic. Besides
, I'm sure both myself and the others here would be glad to teach you what we know. There is never a time medical knowledge is not useful.

Take care now. I look forward to meeting,
00118A5A-2B68-4366-AB25-C10301CC0C15.webp

nobody escapes cidhna mine

there's something familiar about this place that I can't quite put my finger on

IGN: alex_stinks
Discord: alexx#3015
Character name & approved app: Alice Hallev
Position(s) applying for: Alchemist (and Nurse, if allowed).
IC Letter:

Greetings,

I write to you with hopes that my skills will be of use to you. I have formal education in the field of alchemy from the academy in Waldmark, and basic education in the medical field (was taught during my time in another clinic a few years ago). I hope that, if this letter reaches you folk, that I'll be considered and allowed to assist you all by supplying you with the products you may need.

Alissandria Hállëvandëia