♦ Diplomat For Hire ♦

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Anseran, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Anseran

Anseran Ifrit Enthusiast

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted about the boards of the City, with some finding their way into the Undercity, was a parchment detailing what would seem to be a resume of sorts
    To those seeking a capable Diplomat,
    I have been studying Diplomacy for a good while now during my horrendous amount of downtime. Simply put, I have become quite good at it. What I have discovered is that each side has a story. It is not the role of a Diplomat to decide the outcome of this story, be it a war, a petty mishap, or a cultural infringement.

It is the Diplomat's role to act as an outside force in the best interest of their employer, to guide them toward the outcome they desire through their extensive knowledge of prior cases. But being a Diplomat is more than simply closing the case on an issue, it can be much more damaging, or healing, when properly applied.

More simply put, I am seeking diplomatic work to assist in any ongoing issues abroad.
    Please pen me a letter if you require my services, or to request a meeting to discuss employment further.
    Sincerely,
    Osira

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Mad_Gadfly

Mad_Gadfly ◢◤

I hope that this letter finds you in good health.

My name is Leuthar van Vichten. I have recently been in business negotiations for an unnamed alchemical substance and will require to establish a diplomatic relationship with the Hadar markets in order to be able to produce it on a significant scale. I am therefore in need of a diplomat, should this expedition interest you.

There is a chance that this will double as a research expedition for some Meraic ruins, so we may split into groups.

Thank you for your consideration,
    Leuthar van Vichten.

• Like Like x 2