[put cool title here]
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
Faction
Verdandil

upload_2018-10-23_1-46-16.webp

Al-Saeati Bazaar

EiCLF2UGRg9skZLGjlwmJEKfQ4j-t5eg817NRdOP4NNODHeq7JyjbW2gRVhgqWVQtYcPpVnJq7E7nN1X-Hh_pW7qFKXeNuH0ahMHP-9X_wFKTSQ_KsBC94raw8rx92R6Zp9IxWhq

Situated on the right side of the Golden Willow, Al-Saeati Bazaar (or in Common, the clocksmith's bazaar) has just opened its doors for business. Al-Saeati is here for all your clockwork needs, from pocket watches to the most recent developments in engineering, our Bazaar can surely provide you with what you need.
unknown.png

2M03p-vkiw7q1qbvcB5t61pKwdo7AJ_MnUDjswqQLj8LxeWItwD0Iqk1o-sM6L55NlyzvgMV5oUDu20DgDl7Th_mZ5OCZMqfs1KHhoxoLPwIM5ioDMIlngi45ROTCizE8jh1b2_p

Workers

Owner

Amir Razavi - @WaterDruppel

Engineers
Naajy Shamuon - @PuffyPigeon
Aaminah Zaman - @Catannine
Kamaria Ahmed - @Betel_

2M03p-vkiw7q1qbvcB5t61pKwdo7AJ_MnUDjswqQLj8LxeWItwD0Iqk1o-sM6L55NlyzvgMV5oUDu20DgDl7Th_mZ5OCZMqfs1KHhoxoLPwIM5ioDMIlngi45ROTCizE8jh1b2_p

List of Publicly (!) Available Constructions

= CLOCKWORK SOFTWARE =
Clockwork- / Qatil Lighters
Watches / Clocks
Compasses
Qatil-powered Music Instruments / Music Boxes
Alchemical equipment
Water Distillers
Isaq'tilay (turns water into ice)
Telescopes / Binoculars
Mechanical figures
Clocktik Spiders

= CLOCKWORK HARDWARE =
All types and combinations!

= ELECTRICITY =
Lightbulb Lanterns
Palm-Buzzers / Gag Products

= MISC =
Pens

= CUSTOM COMMISSIONS =
Please contact any of the engineers if you want something not listed above made.
You can walk in any time for reparations!

Joining
If you're interested in becoming one of our engineers, reply to the thread with this form filled out!

Form:
IG name: (your forums and in game name)
Character name + application: (link your application)
Discord: (makes communication easier)
Motivation: (Why you want to join, what you plan to do)

EiCLF2UGRg9skZLGjlwmJEKfQ4j-t5eg817NRdOP4NNODHeq7JyjbW2gRVhgqWVQtYcPpVnJq7E7nN1X-Hh_pW7qFKXeNuH0ahMHP-9X_wFKTSQ_KsBC94raw8rx92R6Zp9IxWhq

Last edited:
IG name: PuffyPigeon .. and PuffyPigeon
Character name + application: Naajy Shamuon (Alias)
Discord: PuffyPigeon#8512

Motivation: I've been wanting to try another interesting roleplay position without playing something too outlandish and figured what better than a Qadir society assimilated Slizzar? I intend to stay away from the typical Slizzar = seduction roleplay style, and with this character am opting for something more and arguably less annoying to some players. Becoming an employee in this shop I hope will set this character's footing, not to mention I've had the pleasure of roleplaying with a couple of the shop staff prior and hope to continue!

@WaterDruppel

Last edited:
IG name: PuffyPigeon .. and PuffyPigeon
Character name + application: Naajy Shamuon (Alias)
Discord: PuffyPigeon#8512

Motivation: I've been wanting to try another interesting roleplay position without playing something too outlandish and figured what better than a Qadir society assimilated Slizzar? I intend to stay away from the typical Slizzar = seduction roleplay style, and with this character am opting for something more and arguably less annoying to some players. Becoming an employee in this shop I hope will set this character's footing, not to mention I've had the pleasure of roleplaying with a couple of the shop staff prior and hope to continue!

@WaterDruppel

Accepted! I'll shoot you the discord invite if you don't already have it.

Update!

Al-Saeati is now selling stained glass lightbulbs! Be sure to come by and get your hands on these colourful light sources for the wintry months.

Is there a form for commissions or are all transactions done in character?

IG name: Betel_
Character name + application: Kamaria Ahmed
Discord: You have it
Motivation:
I have for a long time now been interested in anything relating to Qadir, clockwork, and the now no longer existing soul magic, and used to play a different Qadir, albeit one that became mostly imperalized, and I even had a soul mage Qadir (different character) for a very short time before I went on a hiatus. I am now looking forward to the new clockwork page and more Qadir tech, and wanting to join the Qadir community that has has sprung up here, as well as getting to roleplay with people who are not in my normal group. For Kamaria I plan for her to work in shop behind the counter, and maybe even act as a bouncer, if needed or liked? This character I will likely have become a mercenary for weapon permits and if you are interested, she could be hired as a guard for the shop, but if not, that is fine and she can just do clockwork stuff. I am also interested in joining the storyweb if there is room, Kamaria could again act more as a guard, but if not, that's alright too.

IG name: Betel_
Character name + application: Kamaria Ahmed
Discord: You have it
Motivation:
I have for a long time now been interested in anything relating to Qadir, clockwork, and the now no longer existing soul magic, and used to play a different Qadir, albeit one that became mostly imperalized, and I even had a soul mage Qadir (different character) for a very short time before I went on a hiatus. I am now looking forward to the new clockwork page and more Qadir tech, and wanting to join the Qadir community that has has sprung up here, as well as getting to roleplay with people who are not in my normal group. For Kamaria I plan for her to work in shop behind the counter, and maybe even act as a bouncer, if needed or liked? This character I will likely have become a mercenary for weapon permits and if you are interested, she could be hired as a guard for the shop, but if not, that is fine and she can just do clockwork stuff. I am also interested in joining the storyweb if there is room, Kamaria could again act more as a guard, but if not, that's alright too.

Accepted. While we don't really have/need bouncers for the shop, you're more than welcome to join us for the clockwork! I'll fill you in on the Storyweb stuff in the discord server.

Are YOU interested in Clockwork? Do you want to be part of THIS EPIC QADIR GROUP? Would YOU like to go on these SUPER COOL EXPEDITIONS? Join us today, at the Al-Saeati Bazaar, homebase to many engineers and the Faraddi Explorers Storyweb group.