Preserved Sheet ╳┋ Faust Sokolov

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
The Daendroquin doesn't quite seem to respect personal space or privacy, acting towards Faust as though he were already a well-known friend, creeping him out a bit. He's arguably too friendly and somewhat overwhelming at times. He still enjoys his presence, however.[URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]...LnbpIhgw8THMqcy6VuVjCjG5xqK8/edit?usp=sharing[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]
[/QOUTE] .

Spoilers not breaking things as always.

Approved !

maxresdefault.jpg

and so the prodigal son returns,, approved.

@alianon Sorry for the delay! Here's your review.

Basic Information
- No issues​
Skill Information
- With the announcement of ritualism's removal, please take it out of your application.​
Visual Information
- No issues​
Personality
- No issues​
Life Story
- No issues​

Please make your edits then tag me!

@alianon Sorry for the delay! Here's your review.

Basic Information
- No issues​
Skill Information
- With the announcement of ritualism's removal, please take it out of your application.​
Visual Information
- No issues​
Personality
- No issues​
Life Story
- No issues​

Please make your edits then tag me!
i actually made more edits im sorry
- just realized i never did talent points
-no drive for vampire rp actually

@alianon Sorry for the delay!

- I don't know what 'Will of Faith' is. I couldn't find anything about it on the wiki, and your character is not an Archan so doesn't have any access to union blessings or any unionist ritual abilities. Please remove this, or provide me a wiki link to what it is.
- Please indicate whether Milot infection is active or inactive, it being greyed out isn't really clear enough to me.
- regardless if vampisim is active or not, please add a vampire form