〈 The Grey Coalition Commons 〉

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by CloverOverDover, Oct 27, 2021.

1. CloverOverDover

CloverOverDover sapphic, maffick, and graphic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A missive is distributed by messengers to the far corners of the Sewers below Regalia bearing a seal stamped with the letters A. M. ...

"It is by the will of the people that we govern the Undercity, by which we offer them our protection; our gratitude. However, to instill unjust values would be against our ever-righteous goals for the advancement of our cause and the cause of all who found themselves cast out by society. The voter's choice shall decide the law, by voice and hand, not by divine will or nepotism. It is for this righteous privilege, we call upon all Citizens of the Undercity..."

[​IMG]

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇
    IC Information
    ◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇
    Join us to help decide the future of the Undercity under the lax governance of the Grey Coalition. The Grey Representatives will focus on the forms of laws implemented within the Grey Coalition's territories. The Crimson Reeve asks the following members of the Grey Coalition and citizenry to attend:

1. Avarelle, the Beastsoul, The Pri'oris Representative

2. Aldon, the Wolf, the Varani Representative

3. Valerica Cel Tradat, the Grand Desprince, the Dais Representative

4. Ania Sagh, the Techprincess, The Technocratic Representative

5. Adrian Marillia, the Illithid, The High Reeve

6. Kauket, the Drake, Co-Manager of The Wailing Wraith

...and all others who wish to plead for representation within the Grey Coalition or wish to participate in the law-making process. All are guaranteed safety should they not act with hostility against the Grey Coalition during the coming meeting.

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇
    OOC Information
    ◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇
    Who: All who dwell within the sewers and wish to assist with the lawmaking process.
    When: Friday the 5th of November at 7 PM Est.
    Where: The Ruined Villat Estate, reachable by cart behind New Crookback.
    Why: To discuss, vote on, and implement laws pertaining to the governance by the Grey Coalition.

Related Players: @BiBiBirdie , @Mollymock , @bahmGe , @Naramm , @Lizehrd , @MidnightRey

• Powerful Powerful x 10
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #1 CloverOverDover, Oct 27, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  2. MyJhintuition

MyJhintuition Refugee

A man with a crystal eye reads the notice with a smile.

"Desprince Valerica will be on the council here hm? Perhaps I should bring my wine to assist... yes this seems good. I wonder, what vintage should I bring? Three? No that may be too poor... hm. I will have to get busy."